Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

xeverygirlx

Post by Fadia Fiji »

I saw there were no posts here, so here it is
I'm gonna start by saying that I like her tag videos, i think she's really funny in them

isabella

Re: xeverygirlx

Post by isabella »

i loove her tag videos...I actually really like most of her videos because she seems so ...normal? Idk. She uses 50% drugstore products which i'm glad she does cause when she recommends something i can actually buy it :))

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I think she is so cute. I watched her makeup without a mirror tag and it was great.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

i don't know why she's on the main page. did she ever do anything extremely bad? i remember watching her old videos and i didn't like them. but i watched her newer videos recently and i found that she's grown up quite a bit.

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

emmygues wrote:i don't know why she's on the main page. did she ever do anything extremely bad? i remember watching her old videos and i didn't like them. but i watched her newer videos recently and i found that she's grown up quite a bit.
I wouldn't say bad, but there was drama around her and her ex-boyfriend (not that I think it's anyone's business) and some drama around her weight - she admitted to having an eating disorder by using her ADD pills to suppress her hunger..? sorry, I'm not good at wording my sentences, they sound good in my head.

brittneypants
Learner
Learner

Post by brittneypants »

I really like Laura. And no she doesn't deserve to be on the main page. There were never any huge conversations about her. Does anyone know if she's going to a university or a community college?

plumberryglow19
Learner
Learner

Post by plumberryglow19 »

I like Laura's makeup tutorials we have the same skin tone so I can wear the same colors as her. I also like how she's not afraid to curse a little bit and doesn't act like a goody-two shoes. I can also relate to her struggles with her weight, I've had similar experiences with my body image and my relationship with the scale. I can also understand that she might not want to open up about that, it's scary as hell to experience and I've felt so alone in my struggles with my eating disorder too :cry:

cheergirl94
Learner
Learner

xeverygirlx

Post by cheergirl94 »

i loveee her <3 she's beautiful, creative, has unique makeup looks and seems very down to earth (: she's also a Beauty Smartie for Seventeen Magazine. what do you guys think of her?

Post by Guest »

i miss her videos! She barely posts anymore. And I think she has a cute ass boyfriend lol

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

She just posted a new video. What do you guys think? She seems very different.

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

I don't understand why she couldn't say she wanted to take a break.. instead, basically all of her subscribers were pissed
Good for her on the lifestyle change, don't think it'll be interesting enough for me to watch, we'll see I guess

Boone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Boone »

a

Return to “xeverygirlx”