Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by katyhh »

Nergregga wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
It's strange to watch that vlog. Charles seems a lot happier with his life. The way he spoke about WTK and everything in general. It's like his cancer diagnosis took a part of him.
I think that's inevitable with an illness of that nature. It has really changed a lot of things for him, but he did seem happier, although there was that period of absentee Alli a few months later so everything can't have been rainbows, and roses even then.
I just watched that vlog too and you're right Charles seemed so much happier and more enthusiastic about life in general. Whilst he's definitely become an asshole it breaks my heart to see someone lose their spark like that!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

katyhh wrote:
Nergregga wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
It's strange to watch that vlog. Charles seems a lot happier with his life. The way he spoke about WTK and everything in general. It's like his cancer diagnosis took a part of him.
I think that's inevitable with an illness of that nature. It has really changed a lot of things for him, but he did seem happier, although there was that period of absentee Alli a few months later so everything can't have been rainbows, and roses even then.
I just watched that vlog too and you're right Charles seemed so much happier and more enthusiastic about life in general. Whilst he's definitely become an asshole it breaks my heart to see someone lose their spark like that!
Ooof, I agree. I went back a little further and watched when he was diagnosed initially and then some vlogs afterwards. I feel like the degeneration of his demeanor is a culmination of many things. Medication included. He takes some pretty serious meds. They truly can change someones personality.

I hope that in his present day, despite not seemingly very happy, he has many moments that are good and satisfying. He may have made some life choices that I don't agree with, but I always wish him the best in his health, physically and mentally.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

When Charles jumps on the hammock and "accidentally" turns the whole thing over and Allie with it, she lies on the ground for a good long while... probably rethinking every life choice she ever made.
All than fame and money cannot possibly be worth this.

mosomo
Debater
Debater

Post by mosomo »

Charles doesn't have much of fame or money. Allie could have found someone richer and more famous who has less probability of dying before getting married. Almost everyone doubt their life choices every once in a while, I'm pretty sure Allie isn't an exception.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I found Allie quite amusing in todays vlog.

gonzo89
Learner
Learner

Post by gonzo89 »

Bea326 wrote:When Charles jumps on the hammock and "accidentally" turns the whole thing over and Allie with it, she lies on the ground for a good long while... probably rethinking every life choice she ever made.
:rofl: most likely.

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom »

o_O wrote:I found Allie quite amusing in todays vlog.
Agreed! I've never found her that interesting/entertaining but I thought her little "Hangin' in My Floaties" rap was pretty lulzy.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

AllSparks wrote:... He says the same thing in the next clip but it's clearly refilmed and I just find it so weird that he even makes Allie choke him again. Made me cringe
I've noticed this a few months ago but only mentioned it recently. This is where his editing flaws show exactly what happens "behind the scenes". It is strange and vlogs aren't meant to be perfect. Phil still cuts out half his body and Melissa has had some clips where she's zoomed in too close. They keep the clips though.
I guess Charles is still at square one. He's no longer vlogging his real life unless he's having a lazy day.. which I'm sure is everyday but he fakes the majority of it to make it interesting. That's why his content is hurting. You can only fake it for so long.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Is he serious about getting an in-ground pool at his new house? The backyard isn't very big. Well, it's wide enough but certainly doesn't have a lot of depth.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Well the fence line doesn't necessarily determine is property line, like my house we just fenced in part of the yard that looked nice and maintained and I have some extra property behind it that I just pretend isn't mine.

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 »

You know.... i don't think i could date him - He's so so soooo annoying - i praise her for putting up with him!

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Evolve wrote:Well the fence line doesn't necessarily determine is property line, like my house we just fenced in part of the yard that looked nice and maintained and I have some extra property behind it that I just pretend isn't mine.
The property line definitely ends at that fence. Look how close the neighboring property is. They'll probably extend part of the patio to make room for the pool and take out the other part of the cemented area to make room for more grass. They definitely won't have a large pool, that's for certain.

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Post by schadenfreude »

Imagine living that close to him when he lets his dogs just bark and bark and bark sometimes :|

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

Proof how unprofessional A3 is:

The most recent podcast is her telling the story about how AWFUL the hotel room was that WTK was put up in during the trip to Alaska.

How stupid can she be? Why would you speak publicly about an issue and make the company that hired your boyfriends band, look bad?
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

frenemies
Learner
Learner

Post by frenemies »

schadenfreude wrote:Imagine living that close to him when he lets his dogs just bark and bark and bark sometimes :|
ugh I can't even watch the vlogs when they are just barking and barking and barking, so I can't even IMAGINE living next door. I would flip out tbh.

beaniegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by beaniegirl »

AllSparks wrote:In yesterday's vlog, has anyone caught the awkward two clips from 2:07-2:18? He says they're at Ikea for the third time and it's testing their relationship and then Allie pretends to choke him. He says the same thing in the next clip but it's clearly refilmed and I just find it so weird that he even makes Allie choke him again. Made me cringe
Oh my god, that gave me so much secondhand embarrassment. If you notice, the thumbnail from that vid is a still from that scene. The video is also titled, "Our First Fight" Guess he really wanted to drive that home. He really likes pushing this dynamic that he's always the "victim" in his relationships. It would annoy me. I think he's at a point now that his life is so uninteresting and he is so creatively bankrupt that they will drag this move-in/pool build/decorating thing for ages. Great, more product plugging and asinine commentary about man cards.

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

... He still talks about man cards? o dear lord

AllSparks
Learner
Learner

Post by AllSparks »

During the plug for leesa.com he said the mattresses are so great they even sleep on it on the ground since their bed frame isn't there yet ...which is a total lie. I'm pretty sure they have slept in the bed in the guest bedroom upstairs since shortly after they moved in. He said it in a vlog a while ago and he had an instagram photo of Zoey on the stairs captioned "So, you coming to bed already?" Seems like a stupid idea to lie about that when your own videos prove otherwise lol

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

cw29 wrote:
Evolve wrote:Well the fence line doesn't necessarily determine is property line, like my house we just fenced in part of the yard that looked nice and maintained and I have some extra property behind it that I just pretend isn't mine.
The property line definitely ends at that fence. Look how close the neighboring property is. They'll probably extend part of the patio to make room for the pool and take out the other part of the cemented area to make room for more grass. They definitely won't have a large pool, that's for certain.
I can't really tell what I'm looking at. None of these resemble his house to me.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Supfootball wrote:Proof how unprofessional A3 is:
The most recent podcast is her telling the story about how AWFUL the hotel room was that WTK was put up in during the trip to Alaska. ...
I knew something was up. For someone so excited to be visiting a place that was on the top of their list of placed to visit, she certainly had a stink face in her hotel room.
What did she expect though? Five star luxury like her new home? Seriously. It's kind of pathetic that she's complaining about the one thing that you don't spend much time in during a visit/vacation. You have a bed, a secure place to keep your belongings, and a source of running water. Relax.

Return to “Charles Trippy”