PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by miserlou »

I think how much I hate Alfie is making me really like Zoe again. I kind of went off her for a while but anyone who is able to put up with Alfie is a saint in my book and deserves all the praise

As for the presents he could've easily got the shipped back to the UK or at least pretended that was what he was gonna do.

krawummbatz
Learner
Learner

Post by krawummbatz »

Pastel Rage wrote:
krawummbatz wrote:Why would anyone be so naive in believing a "celebrity" would have ANY interest in your gifts or feelings? The minions are not his family or people but simply strangers..
It is naïve to expect a "celebrity" to think your gift is the greatest thing ever, I agree. I'm sure to some celebs it genuinely means a lot, but I'd imagine that at some point it just becomes pretty everyday. That just happens, nothing wrong with that per se.

The problem is the way he handled it. Actually telling the fans that he doesn't care. He could have so easily left that out of the vlog, or he could have told them not to bring anything in the first place (as someone else said). The fact that he just throws gifts away and tells people that their gifts aren't worthy, that's what's pissing me off.

Try seeing it with his eyes: he is the best thing in the world since sliced bread ( besides narrrla of course), therefor he doesnt need to bother anymore ;)

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

Dan and Phil had all the presents they couldn't take home with them from Playlist posted to their flat - Alfie is just a sponge.

He could have easily afforded the P&P and even if he didn't want to go to that minimal effort he could have not shown it at all ugHHHH he winds me right up.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

Just watched that bit again and.. I don't know, maybe I'm being overly optimistic but could he have just got distracted again mid-sentence? The way he says "I've got to go through these and see what presents I like", he says it way too fast and the intonation at the end isn't quite right for the end of a sentence. It's as if he was going to continue and say "see what presents I, like, can take back with me." Despite it being Alfie, I'm still desperately looking for anything to suggest he didn't really say that. No one can be that much of a spoilt, inconsiderate prat, surely?

krawummbatz
Learner
Learner

Post by krawummbatz »

miserlou wrote:I think how much I hate Alfie is making me really like Zoe again. I kind of went off her for a while but anyone who is able to put up with Alfie is a saint in my book and deserves all the praise

As for the presents he could've easily got the shipped back to the UK or at least pretended that was what he was gonna do.
Oh, perhaps this is all part of an ingenious image campagn by Gleam trying to improve Zoellas image in order to maxify sales of the second book :rofl:

I also just realized that Alfie behaves like a dog with his short attention span and jumping during sentences. Do you remember the dog from the movie "Up!" being all :
squirrel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

krawummbatz wrote:
miserlou wrote:I think how much I hate Alfie is making me really like Zoe again. I kind of went off her for a while but anyone who is able to put up with Alfie is a saint in my book and deserves all the praise

Oh, perhaps this is all part of an ingenious image campagn by Gleam trying to improve Zoellas image in order to maxify sales of the second book :rofl:

I also just realized that Alfie behaves like a dog with his short attention span and jumping during sentences. Do you remember the dog from the movie "Up!" being all :
squirrel.jpg
Oh my god :rofl:
I cannot unsee that!! Except instead of 'squirrel' it's 'omg guys what is my hair doing today???'

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Haha I swear most of those comments are from gg'ers.

Yeah he really didn't have to show that part. I'm sure all celebrities throw out presents from fans but there would be outrage if any of them said it like that. Honestly, he could've lied about sending everything back to the UK and no one would've known...

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

The new thumbnail......... I feel a bit ill oh my gosh what is he doing :rofl:

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

Throwing away the presents in yesterdays vlog gets worse today! He gets 2 books and rubix cube from the book shop (probably for free!)
Strange how he suddenly has room to carry these, sure they are only small but still.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

YouTubers receive a lot of crap, and let's be honest, most of it goes in the bin. But you don't show that part Alfie. You ungrateful idiot!

Louise annoys me, but she has always told her minions not to waste their money on her because she doesn't need any gifts. Alfie could have easily said the same thing.

katyi
Learner
Learner

Post by katyi »

Maybe Alfie didn't have time to pack all the candy to ship them back to UK. :rofl:
He said the taxi should had already been there when he was vlogging. But, as usual, he was still packing at that time.

Did he really think that hotel stuff would eat the box of food with the note "plz eat me" in the hotel room?
To me, it just like a creepy customer left the food to poison me/ the bottom of the box has spoiled food to increase my workload for cleaning it.

kissaphobic
Talker
Talker

Post by kissaphobic »

I almost threw up when I saw the thumbnail for his new vlog. That is the most unsexy thing I've ever seen. I don't watch his vlogs anymore, thank god, I just saw someone retweet his vlog. Urggg.
English isn't my first language, so there's a good chance I'll make mistakes or express myself the wrong way. Sorry :D•••

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

lmao I came on here to talk about his new vlog thumbnails - omfg. Keith Lemon got more sexy appeal then you will EVER HAVE IN A LIFESTIME. :rofl:

katyi
Learner
Learner

Post by katyi »

He has time to read and play rubix cube but no time for gym. :tu:

lightly
Learner
Learner

Post by lightly »

Why does he have to say 'thats sick' at everything??

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater

Post by Gurufollower »

lightly wrote:Why does he have to say 'thats sick' at everything??
Because he has a limited vocabulary, and honestly the way he speaks sometimes makes me wonder if he even passed English in school. I always think its funny how so many of these Youtubers speak so poorly and come across so illeterate and yet they all have their names on books :rofl:
Clearly also, if he wanted to take all his gifts home he could have easily arranged through Gleam or even on his own to have his stuff collected after each signing and shipped back home to the Gleam offices. I honestly think he just doesn't think, he just does and says things and then AFTERWARDS suddenly realises how stupid he is (case in point, all the times he has tweeted something then deleted it and pretends it never happened)

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

lightly wrote:Why does he have to say 'thats sick' at everything??
Because he's a buffoon with limited dialogue and a low IQ?

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

that thumbnail what in the fuck? if it was anyone else I would believe it was ironic but with him :roll:

Return to “Pointless Blog”