PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

duffychat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by duffychat »

IAmBea wrote: .He can't be that dumb can he? I bet he'll be so mad when the movie STILL isn't on inflight entertainment when he returns home.
I can imagine him ''so annoyed guys, since he literally wanted so much to watch the movie. So much he literally couldn't watch it on his time off during the book tour.Ugh Guys''
Bu we all know he is doing them a huge favor by gracing them with his presence. So the way for them to pay it, is having a brand new movie for their inflight entertainment.
Esp after a few days ago he was going to wait to watch it with Zoe (who hasn't seen PP1). As someone who's flown so much, surely by now you'd have a little more grasp on inflight ent. but nope, it all BA's fault and absolutely ruined his trip and "god guys, BA first class is so horrible, they don't even have the newest movies, just boring Maze Runner with Dylan O'brien." With a follow up tweet tweeting Dylan going, "oh my man, you're so awesome..."

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

How does this goon still have subscribers? Absolutely no creative integrity.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

duffychat wrote:
IAmBea wrote: .He can't be that dumb can he? I bet he'll be so mad when the movie STILL isn't on inflight entertainment when he returns home.
I can imagine him ''so annoyed guys, since he literally wanted so much to watch the movie. So much he literally couldn't watch it on his time off during the book tour.Ugh Guys''
Bu we all know he is doing them a huge favor by gracing them with his presence. So the way for them to pay it, is having a brand new movie for their inflight entertainment.
Esp after a few days ago he was going to wait to watch it with Zoe (who hasn't seen PP1). As someone who's flown so much, surely by now you'd have a little more grasp on inflight ent. but nope, it all BA's fault and absolutely ruined his trip and "god guys, BA first class is so horrible, they don't even have the newest movies, just boring Maze Runner with Dylan O'brien." With a follow up tweet tweeting Dylan going, "oh my man, you're so awesome..."
:rofl: :rofl:

I can see that happening.

And I'm ready to see him begging for Anna Kendrick's and Rebel Wilson's aknowledgement and becoming obssessed with PP like most people his age were two years ago. (just like it took him and Zoe ages to watch The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)
I mean....how long it took Taylor Swift to be graced with Alfie's attention?

kissaphobic
Talker
Talker

Post by kissaphobic »

The fact that he didn't get to see Taylor Swift tonight makes me wanna rub my hands together while doing an evil laugh. He would've milked that so much if he actually got to see her live!
English isn't my first language, so there's a good chance I'll make mistakes or express myself the wrong way. Sorry :D•••

callumw3
Learner
Learner

Post by callumw3 »

Has anyone seen the video of someone at Justin Biebers window screaming some other name at him and he smiles and goes "hey!" And they go "not you..." And his smile drops he looks devastated... Someone really needs to troll Alfie like that it would make my dreams come true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

callumw3 wrote:Has anyone seen the video of someone at Justin Biebers window screaming some other name at him and he smiles and goes "hey!" And they go "not you..." And his smile drops he looks devastated... Someone really needs to troll Alfie like that it would make my dreams come true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is so wonderfully mean someone pls

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

kissaphobic wrote:The fact that he didn't get to see Taylor Swift tonight makes me wanna rub my hands together while doing an evil laugh. He would've milked that so much if he actually got to see her live!
LOL
But TBH I doubt he actually knows her songs other than a couple from 1989
He proabably only likes her because now it's ''cool'' to.

kissaphobic
Talker
Talker

Post by kissaphobic »

IAmBea wrote:
kissaphobic wrote:The fact that he didn't get to see Taylor Swift tonight makes me wanna rub my hands together while doing an evil laugh. He would've milked that so much if he actually got to see her live!
LOL
But TBH I doubt he actually knows her songs other than a couple from 1989
He proabably only likes her because now it's ''cool'' to.
Oh, there's not a doubt in my mind that he only likes her because she's the sh!t right now. He's so pathetic. He'll basically do anything if it'll get him some attention and/or £££ :roll:
English isn't my first language, so there's a good chance I'll make mistakes or express myself the wrong way. Sorry :D•••

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

Honestly his vlogs are becoming more and more frustrating, which I didn't think was possible, I watch them to see how many infuriating things it is possible to say in a 10 minute video . Almost every clip is either him squealing, acting like a brat, showing off how much money he spent etc. While Zoe isn't perfect she more does thing every now and again which annoy me, but with Alfie it is constant!

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

Petition for the next topic to be called PointlessBeg: AlfLIE Deyes. :rofl:

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Okay, slightly OT but in "Preparing For The New Baby | Zalfie Sims 4 #7" Alfie made fun of Zoe saying "third trimester". Ugh. He's just rude and unfunny.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

"I can't take all these presents back home, I'm going to leave them here... I'll take the presents that I like" ..................um what an ungrateful sod. There's probably hundreds of dollars worth of sweets and presents just left in that hotel room that viewers wasted their money on for him. I understand he can't take that amount back with him but it's the 'I'll take the ones that I like' that got me... unbelievably ungrateful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

He actually said that? Oh wow. I'd be so heartbroken if I'd bought a present for someone thinking that they'd like it, and they left it behind because it wasn't good enough. Even if it'd be really difficult to get it all home, that really is a horrible thing to say. Wow, Alfie. Wow.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

What? You're kidding me right? He kinda insinuated that in the toronto vlog, but did he actually say those words? Which vlog? At what time? That is soooooooooooooo rude.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by tiah »

In the most recent vlog titled 'Trying Astronaut Ice Cream!!', all before the one minute mark he says "(pointing to massive bag on the floor) all of that stuff down there is literally just sweets and chocolate, I can't take it all with me, I'm gonna have to leave it here - (pointing to a few bags on the bed) This stuff here is presents, I need to go through these and see which ones I like..."

Could've just been a poor choice of words but it came across as really ungrateful

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

tiah wrote:In the most recent vlog titled 'Trying Astronaut Ice Cream!!', all before the one minute mark he says "(pointing to massive bag on the floor) all of that stuff down there is literally just sweets and chocolate, I can't take it all with me, I'm gonna have to leave it here - (pointing to a few bags on the bed) This stuff here is presents, I need to go through these and see which ones I like..."
:o :( He is literally a piece of shit. The chocolate and candy is fair enough but actual presents from young fans... fuck you, Alfie Deyes. Fuck you.

Post by Guest »

What an awful human being he is. Why are his fans not more outraged?!

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

Pepper_Pot wrote:What an awful human being he is. Why are his fans not more outraged?!
I know!!!!!!! They have such blind faith in him they probably didn't even bat an eyelid, I really feel like commenting about it although I know the minions are gonna attack me - I feel like I need to, that was such an ungrateful remark and it seems everyone is just gonna let it slide. Never mind the hundreds of dollars that these kids have just wasted on him - in most cases it was probably their parents money too.. ugh

Post by Guest »

He actually says "I've got to go through these [bags] and see what presents I like.

That was a perfect opportunity to say "Listen guys, I appreciate everything you guys do and I love you so so much but seriously, I don't need presents from you, your support means the world to me. Like, literally, I don't need anything, I'm happy to make a living doing what I love and making videos for you guys. Literally, all I need is Na[r]laboo cuddles, the outrageous amount I earn for doing -- hey look at my hair, I look awful, sorry guys, what was I saying -- yeah, literally, you don't have to buy me anything."

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

Almost time for a new thread! The time for PointlessFrog is neigh :D

and I can't believe he said that! what an ungrateful little c u n t :x

Return to “Pointless Blog”