I can see Frank cheating on her if he hasn't already with Leda

supaaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny

Post by supaaa »

Curiosity wrote:I already felt bad for Frank's girlfriend Eva, because of how bad he treated her with the whole heavy flirting with Leda and moving situation(that thankfully didn't happen). Leda and Frank both need to learn about something called boundaries, and learn to respect his girlfriend...she deserves better than that shitty boyfriend and "friend." Also, the fact that she put a dot before the reply tweet, because she wanted followers and Eva to see that gross behavior is utterly disgusting. :roll:
I don't understand what the dot means?

Curiosity
Informer
Informer

Post by Curiosity »

supaaa wrote:
Curiosity wrote:I already felt bad for Frank's girlfriend Eva, because of how bad he treated her with the whole heavy flirting with Leda and moving situation(that thankfully didn't happen). Leda and Frank both need to learn about something called boundaries, and learn to respect his girlfriend...she deserves better than that shitty boyfriend and "friend." Also, the fact that she put a dot before the reply tweet, because she wanted followers and Eva to see that gross behavior is utterly disgusting. :roll:
I don't understand what the dot means?
If you reply normally without anything before the "@username" it will not show on your follower's homepage feed, it will only appear in the 'tweets and replies' tab on your twitter page. If something is written before the "@username" it will show on on your follower's twitter homepage feed. Meaning she purposely added the dot before frank's username so that her followers(including Frank's girlfriend of 2 years Eva) would see that particular tweet.

There's also this:
(` ーωー´)

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

And if you look at Eva and Frank's twitters you can see Eva tagging him a lot and I know that Frank just had a livestream, but he doesn't seem to really tag her in anything from what I've seen but he tags Leda in more than he does her.
Also, the only thing I can really thank Leda for is introducing me into pet play. I just brought up the idea to my own boyfriend and I showed him the video done by Kiwi and he said he was going to look more into it but he was open to the idea of it.

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

Call me petty but if my boyfriend was talking to a girl like this I'd be mad . I mean yeah it's like dumb but I just feel weird about them together .

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

I would be so upset. Like I said, Eva needs to drop him.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

supaaa wrote:
bump wrote:I can't decide if I feel bad for her or not. If she has mental issues like a lot of us are speculating, then yes I feel bad because shes fucked up. If she's just a narcissistic airhead, then I don't feel bad. At the moment, I think it's a bit of both. There's nothing wrong with thinking highly of yourself, but I get the feeling that she really thinks she's the best, most beautiful, and most unique person ever. I believe her parents enabled her waaaay too much and probably told her all those things for years. Now she believes it. She reminds me of Kalel a lot, but Leda seems like a much nicer person. Their level of egotism is so insane though. Ive never encountered anyone who acts like Leda does and isn't any older than 14.

How can she not see how immature she is? How is she not embarrassed by her behaviors?
Actually Leda is very mean. I wish I screenshot it but when someone called her ugly on IG (forgot what photo) she commented back (and I'm just making up numbers because I don't remember the exact numbers) something along the lines of "Let's see, you have 10 followers, 2 selfies, and 3 likes on your photos. Who's the real ugly one?"
Oh damn, there's that immaturity! I'm sure she's done this more than once, I'm assuming? Even just one remark can make me like someone a lot less. Do you have any more examples of things like this?
She loses friends left and right, so that's another point to support the fact that she's mean. I'm glad you brought this up.
ImageImageImage

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Where did this Frank and the Alex guy come from? I don't follow this fucked up twit on any social media, so I'm always lost, but I don't like the sound of either of them. I really think a lot of Leda's boyfriends just want to screw her and leave. I'm assuming these two will be the same. Why don't kids these days have maturity, or at least manners? I think it's ignorant to talk like that to another girl when you have a girlfriend. But then again my humor isn't rude and crude and vulgar, so what do I know. I'm an old fart lol
ImageImageImage

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

bump wrote:Where did this Frank and the Alex guy come from? I don't follow this fucked up twit on any social media, so I'm always lost, but I don't like the sound of either of them. I really think a lot of Leda's boyfriends just want to screw her and leave. I'm assuming these two will be the same. Why don't kids these days have maturity, or at least manners? I think it's ignorant to talk like that to another girl when you have a girlfriend. But then again my humor isn't rude and crude and vulgar, so what do I know. I'm an old fart lol
Frank and Leda are on a collab YT channel together as of a few days ago but Frank is a YTer who is into dyed hair and all that jazz . Alex is a viner / YouTube who is a little twit who does anything to get attention .

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I wonder if Leda dyed her hair blue because she wants to get with Frank? She does have an established history of needing to match her boyfriends, I wouldn't be surprised if she did it purely to make Frank notice her more.

I feel so bad for Eva though, it wouldn't be the first time Leda has got with one of her friend's boyfriends. Remember Mary? Her and Zach had a baby together and almost as soon as they broke up Leda got with him. :?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

BerkaMint wrote:And if you look at Eva and Frank's twitters you can see Eva tagging him a lot and I know that Frank just had a livestream, but he doesn't seem to really tag her in anything from what I've seen but he tags Leda in more than he does her.
Also, the only thing I can really thank Leda for is introducing me into pet play. I just brought up the idea to my own boyfriend and I showed him the video done by Kiwi and he said he was going to look more into it but he was open to the idea of it.
That's awesome that you've got into pet play! I've recently become a kitten so if you ever wanna talk about it feel free to message me! :HK: <3

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Gaige wrote:
BerkaMint wrote:And if you look at Eva and Frank's twitters you can see Eva tagging him a lot and I know that Frank just had a livestream, but he doesn't seem to really tag her in anything from what I've seen but he tags Leda in more than he does her.
That's awesome that you've got into pet play! I've recently become a kitten so if you ever wanna talk about it feel free to message me! :HK: <3
OMG I RECENTLY BECAME INTO PET PLAY TOO!!!!

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Not digging her new piercing at all. I thought she was trying to get away from that because she wanted to be an actress or something? Or am I imagining this?
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Not digging her new piercing at all. I thought she was trying to get away from that because she wanted to be an actress or something? Or am I imagining this?
Not imagining it. Didn't she want to get all of her tattoos removed because she wanted to be an actress? Did she get them removed?

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

She still has a bunch of her tattoos but one on her hand she's been getting lazered . I think she's just getting rid of the hand tattoos .

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

I know she's getting rid of the black butler one, but I think she said she's getting rid of all the ones on her arms too. I know the butterfly is staying.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

BerkaMint wrote:I know she's getting rid of the black butler one, but I think she said she's getting rid of all the ones on her arms too. I know the butterfly is staying.
This is why you should be an adult before you get something as lifelong as a tattoo.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

supaaa wrote:
BerkaMint wrote:I know she's getting rid of the black butler one, but I think she said she's getting rid of all the ones on her arms too. I know the butterfly is staying.
This is why you should be an adult before you get something as lifelong as a tattoo.
I have said it before and I'll say it again, thank god my parents didn't let me get all the dumb tattoos I thought I wanted as a teen. I would be bankrupt from getting them all removed.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

I just can't believe how dumb her tattoos are I always shook my head at them whenever she showed them .

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”