LedaMonsterBunny

supaaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny

Post by supaaa »

bump wrote:I can't decide if I feel bad for her or not. If she has mental issues like a lot of us are speculating, then yes I feel bad because shes fucked up. If she's just a narcissistic airhead, then I don't feel bad. At the moment, I think it's a bit of both. There's nothing wrong with thinking highly of yourself, but I get the feeling that she really thinks she's the best, most beautiful, and most unique person ever. I believe her parents enabled her waaaay too much and probably told her all those things for years. Now she believes it. She reminds me of Kalel a lot, but Leda seems like a much nicer person. Their level of egotism is so insane though. Ive never encountered anyone who acts like Leda does and isn't any older than 14.

How can she not see how immature she is? How is she not embarrassed by her behaviors?
Actually Leda is very mean. I wish I screenshot it but when someone called her ugly on IG (forgot what photo) she commented back (and I'm just making up numbers because I don't remember the exact numbers) something along the lines of "Let's see, you have 10 followers, 2 selfies, and 3 likes on your photos. Who's the real ugly one?"

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Lydia Deetz wrote:I wonder if she went off her meds because of that... (So she could drink).

Where are her parents? I know she is an "adult" but if my kid was acting so careless I would be intervening.
The same people who let her get a shit ton of tattoos before she legally could? yeah ok

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

whocares wrote:
Lydia Deetz wrote:I wonder if she went off her meds because of that... (So she could drink).

Where are her parents? I know she is an "adult" but if my kid was acting so careless I would be intervening.
The same people who let her get a shit ton of tattoos before she legally could? yeah ok
Lol, that is very true, I didn't even think of that.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

I thinks she more like Morgan Joyce than Kalel but Leda doesn't 'model' anymore. They're both 20 something YouTubers with a bunch of tattoos/piercings that don't do anything and their parents pay for everything. Just Leda doesn't have all the surgery (yet)
And I don't exactly know who Alex Ramos is so I can't really comment on that part

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

Alex Ramos is a popular viner who leaked autopsy photos of Amanda Todd after her suicide and these are some of the tweets hes known for . ;

ImageImage

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ Who the fuck is this asshole?

Is she friends with him?

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Evidently and wow, I just lost whatever respect I had left for her just because of that guy.

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

whocares wrote:^ Who the fuck is this asshole?

Is she friends with him?
Yes and supposedly she's coming to Atlanta to hang out with him Friday or next Friday I believe. I honestly think they'll date because they flirt a lot and Alex talks about dating her .

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ what the fuck

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

& we all know she goes great lengths for the guys she likes ... Even moving to other countries .

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

She needs to get her priorities straight and quick before she gets seriously hurt

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

That douchebag said that horrible stuff is still popular? I hate humanity. :(
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her parents have truly failed her.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

I think Leda is becoming scene again.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Honestly, her parents do nothing but enable her. She lives with her dad at the moment and I'm guessing because he's at work all day he's not around enough to know what she gets up to while he's out the house.

But I'm kind of concerned about her befriending this Alex guy cos he's not only a douchebag but sounds like he'd be seriously abusive in a relationship. I'm surprised Leda's mom hasn't said anything about all the shit she gets up to either cos she must see all the attention seeking tweets cos she follows her on Twitter. :?

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Ok, why does she have a sauna in her room? I'm guessing that her dad got it for some reason but why is it in her room?
I'm guessing she likes rubbing in how she can buy to her followers with how much stuff she buys and posts. I'm tempted to try to start keeping track.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Probably because her dad is fed up of her constantly moaning about being cold and also to "dry her extensions" on according to one of her recent tweets. :roll:

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Gaige wrote:Probably because her dad is fed up of her constantly moaning about being cold and also to "dry her extensions" on according to one of her recent tweets. :roll:
Drying her extensions with moisture...yeah that's smart.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

supaaa wrote:
Gaige wrote:Probably because her dad is fed up of her constantly moaning about being cold and also to "dry her extensions" on according to one of her recent tweets. :roll:
Drying her extensions with moisture...yeah that's smart.
#LedaLogic

Curiosity
Informer
Informer

Post by Curiosity »

I already felt bad for Frank's girlfriend Eva, because of how bad he treated her with the whole heavy flirting with Leda and moving situation(that thankfully didn't happen). Leda and Frank both need to learn about something called boundaries, and learn to respect his girlfriend...she deserves better than that shitty boyfriend and "friend." Also, the fact that she put a dot before the reply tweet, because she wanted followers and Eva to see that gross behavior is utterly disgusting. :roll:
(` ーωー´)

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”