Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

jbeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

Post by jbeth »

I really like Stefanie (LittleLadyLohrey) and feel she's usually pretty honest. I don't think she was leaving anything out of her video, but I suppose it's possible. I'm not one who went and posted all over the network's social media though. Part of their agreement was that people stop posting about it on their social media and I'm sure removing the video was part of that.

I thought it was pretty strange Melissa made that video. Every time she pronounced Lohrey as "lowry", it made me cringe. If you're going to support someone like that, learn how to pronounce their name! I had no idea these two were even friendly.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Yeah I had no idea about a friendship either, I don't recall Mel ever mentioning her before? and the name mispronunciation struck me as really bad form as well especially since she said it so often!

I'd never seen a video of littleladylohrey's before this so I have no impression of her character. I'm skeptical of everyone. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

penguinasaurus wrote:Yeah I had no idea about a friendship either, I don't recall Mel ever mentioning her before? and the name mispronunciation struck me as really bad form as well especially since she said it so often!

I'd never seen a video of littleladylohrey's before this so I have no impression of her character. I'm skeptical of everyone. ;)

Several years back when Mel was still married and at the home she shared with Ricky, she made several references to LittleLadyLohrey and she was sent some things I think from LLL or they did a swap or something and she said they were good friends back then!

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

MamaTee wrote:
penguinasaurus wrote:Yeah I had no idea about a friendship either, I don't recall Mel ever mentioning her before? and the name mispronunciation struck me as really bad form as well especially since she said it so often!

Several years back when Mel was still married and at the home she shared with Ricky, she made several references to LittleLadyLohrey and she was sent some things I think from LLL or they did a swap or something and she said they were good friends back then!
I've been watching her about two years now? Anyway, after I read this I started wondering how I found her to begin with and maybe it was a mention from Melissa? Half the people I'm subscribed to I don't remember how I found them anymore! LOL

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

So are Melissa and Adam back together? She just posted a picture of her and Mikayla on Instagram.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

ceragresham wrote:So are Melissa and Adam back together? She just posted a picture of her and Mikayla on Instagram.
Apparently they are. Someone said she had it on her FB.

She kills me! She just made a video about shopping addiction on her other channel and then goes and posts a pic of money flying and said something like "how I am at the Dollar Tree" on her IG.

Really?!?

I'm still in shock that she's back with Adam.

Return to “Melmphs”