BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

What a yummy treat she made for the people at her church.
Bowdummy.jpg
Half of a doughnut and an Oreo cookie on top of a graham cracker. The doughnut represents the tomb and the Oreo represents the stone that rolled away. Maybe I'm being uptight, but it just seems sacrilegious as all hell to me. She said it was a big success so I'm sure that means people patted her on the head and commented about what a big girl she is, I wonder if anyone actually ate that little treat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

amuto_lover wrote:How is it possible that everything she touches turns to shit?
I just don't get it
Also how is it that her videos are like 2 months behind? Tbh it's not like she actually has a life outside of YouTube.
Right?? Everytime she shows a food or drink item, it seriously looks so unappetizing. she claims she films interesting stuff, well it's not very interesting when a holiday's already passed and she's barely getting her vids uploaded. She claims she works and takes online classes, I call bullshit on that, she doesn't do a damn thing but absorb Sam and Nia vids, all of her recent vids have had some sort of Sam and Nia reference peppered in along with the usual Allie stupidity we've come to know and loathe.
Last edited by ColdHeartedBitch on Thu May 07, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

MockingbirdAK29+
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by MockingbirdAK29+ »

Hungover, My husband just saw your signature and he literally reeled back and shook his head :rofl: I don't know who she copied that pose/gesture from but damn. Als, since you're reading here today you need to become more selective of the mannerisms you mimic from your favorite teen beauty vloggers. They won't all look cute or work for you Princess. Especially since you're at least a decade older.

MockingbirdAK29+
Learner
Learner

Post by MockingbirdAK29+ »

Oh oh oh there's a poop thesaurus! www.heptune.com/poopword.html. Allie's co stars deserve their own unique names :tu:

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:How is it possible that everything she touches turns to shit?
I just don't get it
Also how is it that her videos are like 2 months behind? Tbh it's not like she actually has a life outside of YouTube.
Right?? Everytime she shows a food or drink item, it seriously looks so unappetizing. she claims she films interesting stuff, well it's not very interesting when a holiday's already passed and she's barely getting her vids uploaded. She claims she works and takes online classes, I call bullshit on that, she doesn't do a damn thing but absorb Sam and Nia vids, all of her recent vids have had some sort of Sam and Nia reference peppered in along with the usual Allie stupidity we've come to know and loathe.
"I only vlog when I do something interesting."
*goes to walmart*

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by Lydia Deetz »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:What a yummy treat she made for the people at her church.
Bowdummy.jpg
Half of a doughnut and an Oreo cookie on top of a graham cracker. The doughnut represents the tomb and the Oreo represents the stone that rolled away. Maybe I'm being uptight, but it just seems sacrilegious as all hell to me. She said it was a big success so I'm sure that means people patted her on the head and commented about what a big girl she is, I wonder if anyone actually ate that little treat
Thank you, I am not religious so I had no idea what this disaster was supposed to be lol.

And I agree, it seems morbid.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MockingbirdAK29+ wrote:Hungover, My husband just saw your signature and he literally reeled back and shook his head :rofl: I don't know who she copied that pose/gesture from but damn. Als, since you're reading here today you need to become more selective of the mannerisms you mimic from your favorite teen beauty vloggers. They won't all look cute or work for you Princess. Especially since you're at least a decade older.
The first time I showed my husband our BowCreeper, he goes "what in the hell is that supposed to be?!" :rofl: :rofl:

And I totally agree that she needs to be selective of her mannerisms I tried white knighting her when I first started watching her, telling her that she could act her age and still be relatable etc.,, but all she did was delete my comments.

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

http://www.catholicicing.com/meaningful ... omb-snack/
I still don't get how this is supposed to look like a tomb?! It looks like a donut and an oreo hanging out on a raft.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

20 Million Dollars wrote:http://www.catholicicing.com/meaningful ... omb-snack/
I still don't get how this is supposed to look like a tomb?! It looks like a donut and an oreo hanging out on a raft.
:rofl: I love it that the website says activities for kids :rofl: It really does look like a doughnut and and Oreo hanging out on a raft and she made sure to Alliefie hers by putting frosting and those m&ms instead of shredded coconut, she's so talented. It looks nothing like a tomb, and like Lydia Deetz said, it is really morbid. Allie has no common sense at all.

I laahve torturing my family with Allie and I stumbled upon this vid, I had completely forgotten about it

[youtube][/youtube]

It's cool to sing in the car, cuz Allie says so, y'all. Ugh this vid. Her mom was literally dying of cancer and there she is like a dolt, dropping magazines and talking about "sports fanatics" and other nonsense. I wonder how she's going to feel when she realizes that this weekend is Mother's Day and it will be her first Mother's Day without her mother.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wait, she was actually hunting for eggs? I can't. :rofl: I just skipped through the video and I thought she was picking up the last few of them that were left outside of something, not actually searching for them with kids. Omg.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:Wait, she was actually hunting for eggs? I can't. :rofl: I just skipped through the video and I thought she was picking up the last few of them that were left outside of something, not actually searching for them with kids. Omg.
I didn't see any kids around but she was definitely searching for them :rofl: she said to someone in the comments that it's a tradition her neighbors do every year so every year I guess she's out there with her stupid little basket hunting for eggs :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg that is just priceless lmao.

Guys it's almost time for a new thread, woohoo!!

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

When does she actually sleep? I was looking at her google plus and she is posting comments on YT from 9:30 all the way to 6 am! She also loves to say things are on point. Like we get it, on point is a hip term to say Allie, you don't have to sound like such a mom about it.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yay! :ele: I had mentioned it earlier but I also posted too much so it probably got lost in the mire. Anyway, any suggestions for the new thread? I kinda like BowCreeper. My husband and son both call her BowWeirdo and they call me BowWeirdo watcher :lolface:

BowCreeperAlmost30
BowCreeper29not15
BowCreepernoCreeping
BowCreeperBigWeirdo
BowCreeperBigDorky
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kayuhsee wrote:When does she actually sleep? I was looking at her google plus and she is posting comments on YT from 9:30 all the way to 6 am! She also loves to say things are on point. Like we get it, on point is a hip term to say Allie, you don't have to sound like such a mom about it.
Seriously?!? Damn! That would explain the massive bags under her eyes.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

BowCreeper30GoingOn13 :rofl:

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:Yay! :ele: I had mentioned it earlier but I also posted too much so it probably got lost in the mire. Anyway, any suggestions for the new thread? I kinda like BowCreeper. My husband and son both call her BowWeirdo and they call me BowWeirdo watcher :lolface:

BowCreeperAlmost30
BowCreeper29not15
BowCreepernoCreeping
BowCreeperBigWeirdo
BowCreeperBigDorky
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BowCreeper30goingon13
BowCreeperBowelMovementBrows
BowCreeper - Love child of Chris Chan and Onision (This one is just for laughs,Sorry not sorry) :rofl:

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

kayuhsee wrote:When does she actually sleep? I was looking at her google plus and she is posting comments on YT from 9:30 all the way to 6 am! She also loves to say things are on point. Like we get it, on point is a hip term to say Allie, you don't have to sound like such a mom about it.
What's her g+?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Cat_Lady22 wrote:
What's her g+?
https://plus.google.com/112036423920215420064/posts Her regular channel and https://plus.google.com/108766333797496921627/posts for her vlog channel. But the first one is the only one with actual recent info
RETIRED MODERATOR

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

Thanks, DipDipDipMyBlueShip :tu:

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”