ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

Yeah but that's not including what Matt and his parents are going to lavish upon her.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Everyone is commenting like, wait, did you not even wait for the VIB sale? :rofl:

You'd think as a beauty guru she'd be more in the know about that kind of thing coming up.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

nailpolishaddict wrote:You can tell she is struggling to find something to vlog about, I wonder when she will realize the weekly vlogs would be better for her

I unsubbed from their vlogs. Boring. She literally doesn't do anything all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

I am kinda sort of still a fan of Kayleigh's. But lately I find myself annoyed with her especially on the vlog channel. She barely got caught up a week ago and now she's behind 4 days! And people say well maybe she got caught up doing something and then you watch the vlogs she hasn't done anything productive nothing special just the same damn thing everyday. So it's like why can't she be always caught up and on time? She can't keep a schedule to save her life. She'll make one and then blow it off. And they are both the biggest procrastinators EVER! They keep talking about these damn shirts that they are gonna sell and make themselves she can't keep up with a vlog channels how the hell is she gonna keep up with orders? This is her job and what she wanted but she can barely do it. They both need to grow up. And boy has she changed! I was looking at old videos and she used to dress up and really try now she doesn't she wears workout clothes everywhere! She's trying to be like Matt. And the vlog with her working on her ugly car please she tried way to hard. Her life is sad she only has Matt. What would she do if he left her?? She'd be lost!

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

Oh look another vlog with a sad, misleading title and Kayleigh with her hand near her eyes like she's crying in the thumbnail.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I read in the comments on one of the vlogs that Matt reduced his hours?

They've been talking about these shirts for months and they still aren't selling them.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^He did by training more people to do parts of his job. I guess that was why he was working so much so he could train them and then not work as much. He posted it in an update on his channel. I'm not subbed to it but I saw the same comment and checked the video out. Honestly I think that's good for him because he was working a lot but it's also bad because Kayleigh has gotten more lazy again.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Did anyone watch her latest beauty video? Of course it's sponsored by neutrogena. Anyway, she is using their new wipes saying its a challenge to preserve water. 1) so you're gonna produce more trash instead? 2) nothing takes the place of actually washing your face. It's like dry shampoo. It works for the moment but the only way to get your scalp clean is by washing it!

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

She done plucked out all her brows Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Bluel- Thanks! I saw that in the comment that he said it in his update video but he talks too much that I knew I would probably skip through the part that he ends up talking about it. Yeah that is better for him. He has so much going on.

^ WTF. Why does she continue to do that?

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

It's actually fairly common to get rid of the tail part of the eyebrow. I guess it's so you can be more in control of your arch. Not a style I'm big on or would ever do but I think that's the logic.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

shaycovell wrote:It's actually fairly common to get rid of the tail part of the eyebrow. I guess it's so you can be more in control of your arch. Not a style I'm big on or would ever do but I think that's the logic.
I still don't understand why people do it. You have Rottweiler brows when you don't have any makeup on

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

So does anyone know what's up with the vlog channel? Is she just not uploading daily anymore? She did her bday vlog uploaded it yesterday 4/26 but I think she's missing a whole bunch of days before that? She's so ridiculous like you don't do anything special to not be able to keep up with this channel.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:So does anyone know what's up with the vlog channel? Is she just not uploading daily anymore? She did her bday vlog uploaded it yesterday 4/26 but I think she's missing a whole bunch of days before that? She's so ridiculous like you don't do anything special to not be able to keep up with this channel.
Exactly, I have a fair bit of respect for youtubers who manage to hold down another job or study at the same time, but she does nothing except work out and get her nails done yet can't keep up.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

The workout is making her legs look so disfigured. Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

They look bow legged in those pics...

Would that be considered the ultimate thigh gap?

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

She posted a pic on IG today wearing a sweater and said it was a lazy day. Well she wears a damn sweater or workout clothes everyday isn't it always a lazy day then???? And why does she go shopping for clothes with Matt's mom and NEVER wear it??? Why are you wasting money on clothes you won't wear?! She's 3 days behind on vlogs and I know she missed days all together. And that foundation routine she uploaded recently was horrible. That color didn't even match that's why she blended it to her chest and her blush and highlight weren't blended and looked cakey. She needs to get it together real quick.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Are they seriously talking about getting a new dog? They can't even handle the pets they have properly, despite the fact that neither of them do anything important with their days. And surprise surprise, another "I feel unwell" video from kayleigh. Maybe if she started living a decent and normal lifestyle she wouldn't get "sick" every week.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

her hands look so aged

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

berrysweetheart wrote:Image

her hands look so aged
Hmm I don't think so, I think the veins are just very prominent in this picture. I think her nails look better this time than they normally do. They always seem a little wider at the tips almost like "duck nails" lol. Maybe that just happens when you wear them for too long? idk. I wish she would stop doing acrylic nails, it's such an old lady thing. Leave that to Matt's mom and get a regular manicure! Plus constant exposure to UV light when you get a manicure can't be good.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”