BeautyCrush - Part 8

zippy_online
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 8

Post by zippy_online »

concern wrote:Haven't liked that dude since day 1 ......
Rude, disrespectful, have noticed that he can be angry/a bit hateful (she quickly edits those moments out) and it's clearly obvious that he's milking her notoriety to the hilt for his own personal gain!
Girl better smarten up before it's too late, if it isn't already (Since he's so good at business ya' know!) HER words .... :roll:
Oh have I missed something?how do you know she edits the those bits out? As soon as I see his in one it puts me off watching so probably haven't noticed xx

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

She's done a version with Jason washing up with the same trained bitch caption.
Aka damage control. She would have happily allowed it without the backlash.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

zippy_online wrote:
Rude, disrespectful, have noticed that he can be angry/a bit hateful (she quickly edits those moments out) and it's clearly obvious that he's milking her notoriety to the hilt for his own personal gain!
Girl better smarten up before it's too late, if it isn't already (Since he's so good at business ya' know!) HER words .... :roll:
Oh have I missed something?how do you know she edits the those bits out? As soon as I see his in one it puts me off watching so probably haven't noticed xx

I have noticed on occasion where he is in an obvious foul mood, she will say something to him and he will either ignore her (which she blows off and continues talking without him) or you never see his response because she "cuts" that part out and it's clearly obvious that it was an intentional, "abrupt" edit on her part.

zippy_online
Learner
Learner

Post by zippy_online »

concern wrote:
zippy_online wrote:

I have noticed on occasion where he is in an obvious foul mood, she will say something to him and he will either ignore her (which she blows off and continues talking without him) or you never see his response because she "cuts" that part out and it's clearly obvious that it was an intentional, "abrupt" edit on her part.
Oh I will need to pay close attention. Like I say in usually don't even bother if I see his face on the video.

She could do so much better!

lauren__786
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren__786 »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:She's done a version with Jason washing up with the same trained bitch caption.
Aka damage control. She would have happily allowed it without the backlash.
how embarrassing, she would never have posted that normally, I can imagine Jason suggesting it to her, and even it was her own choice she's doing it to prove something, what she's trying to prove I'm not sure but it just shows me that she's as bad as him

I'm not saying you can't have a bit of back and forth with your partner but if I called my boyfriend a trained bitch or he called me that on social media, I wouldn't be impressed

RedDelicious
Talker
Talker

Post by RedDelicious »

I believe the whole thing was just a joke and people it's taking it too serious. But,it's just my opinion.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

her every new vlog makes me more and more irritated. I used to like her long time ago, but now I can't stand her and her stupid bf.
in the vlog her new weave looked bad to me. it sits badly on her head, it looks like, with her forehead maybe, like she's bald and has a wig. plus her new weave looked sweaty or dirty, idk. and God, her nails chipped to the half of the nail

Jason is a douche. after all, if she gets a douchebag after douhebag, as people say - isn't it the problem with the girl herself then? maybe she deserves it.

maybe I should store some popcorn to see the epic scenery of her crying on youtube for Jason leaving/cheating and the sadness of having to split the business they have made together aka the overpriced plain fashion line no one gives a damn about

j123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by j123 »

Top of her head looks like her wigs about to fall off. Don't think her weaves were ever poorly put on making it look like its sitting on Her head...her forehead is just massive so it starts way far back

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

its not just a joke unfortunately, sexism is very real. and I can't stand jasons entitlement to writing whatever offensive shit he wants all over internet and expect no one to get offended. It bothered me seeing that since I've been called a bitch by ex bfs more times than I can count and I too would play it off as a joke at the time. The fact that he says its ok cause he "loves her" bothers me even more. Like I've been raped by someone who loved me and said he's "not sexist at all", it doesnt make it right. He's so ignorant and in denial I truly feel sad for Sammi. I would not be suprised if she breaks up with Jason someday and says he's been abusive just like Ricky.

NocnaPtica
Talker
Talker

Post by NocnaPtica »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Let's not forget him calling her his n***a.
What??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

^^^ sigh . Yup. In an instagram pic. The caption on the pic has been edited and it's before anyone really knew they were dating (just us gg detectives of course ) and he was called out on it but caption and comments have since been deleted. He also defended his comment by saying he was Moroccan. It's in threads long gone but it would take ages for me to find.

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

Confirmation that he made Sammi post this photo. Also confirmation he's an asshole.

lauren__786
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren__786 »

nmw95 wrote:Image

Confirmation that he made Sammi post this photo. Also confirmation he's an asshole.
good lord he is an idiot....

First of all the reactions weren't the same because sammi posted hers way after he posted his and im sure all of Jason's followers are sammis followers so they already knew it was a ' jokey' retaliation post.

Secondly, don't get me started on his point about feminism, yes feminism is about equality for all but as someone touched on in a comment on his Instagram it's called feminism for a reason as its levelling out a currently unbalanced playing field! So to call a woman a bitch or 'trained' is going to create a larger reaction as derogatory comments similar to those are said to women waaaaay more often than men so stop trying to make a pointless point Jason.

His point doesn't stand with me and I'd be embarrassed if I were sammi.

(Sorry I went a little OT and seem a little dramatic but im just passionate about feminism hahah)

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

I don't even care about all this ~*FEMINIST*~ shit going around the internet but Sammi seems more and more like a complete idiot. It's so obvious she's a complete doormat to a guy. First Ricky (I'm not saying it's her fault if he did abuse her, just to be clear) and all their issues, and now Jason... neither of them strike me as winners and capable of a healthy relationship. Neither of them seem to respect her at all.

My boyfriend would NEVER post something like that online for the world to see, even if we did joke about such things PRIVATELY. And I certainly would dump anyone's ass for disrespecting me like that. But Sammi on the other hand, takes it like a punching bag. Good job :roll:

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

I would never take skincare advice from this chick. Fair enough we all go through bad patches but I don't think I've EVER seen her with clear skin.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

I agree about the skin. ^
She's always breaking out and never had flawless skin to begin with.
Everyone should find their own skincare routine anyways.

& her hair OMG I love the color. & the length & the fact that its full closure... but she said its lace front closure so she needs to blend that in, cause it clearly looks like a wig now..

I do like the hair tho. & she HAS ADMITTED shes been lazy about her damn edges in her new vlog.

She got lash extensions & a better weave. Keep it up Sam

RedDelicious
Talker
Talker

Post by RedDelicious »

It's true, her skin always looks bad, but I think it's because she's always trying new products, I mean, every week she talks about a new cleanser or a new foundation..., Probably she just needs to follow a routine.

Return to “BeautyCrush”