GrilledCheeseandSympathyLikeJen Part 64

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GrilledCheeseandSympathyLikeJen Part 64

Post by yellowdollroom »

Spankme wrote:Quick question. There's another Jen copycat and I can't remember her youtube name. I already know of Jamie, and youngnasawife. There's a chubbier one with glasses. She went to Disney for her honeymoon. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mydisneywifelife

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yellowdollroom »

Urgetopurgelikejen

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Jenuinelyunorganized
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenuinelyunorganized »

Just a question. She purged all those clothes last year, did she say anything about schmancy dresses suitable for teen girls and proms? Because she mentioned it this year. Actually, depending on the answer, if yes, then what purpose did she have in buying another garbage bags worth of prom dresses again? Is she attending so many cocktail charity parties for the Lets Make the Ross' Rich, er Raven Foundation? That she needs a new dress for each of them? I don't get it. But then again, I am not in the 1% and don't see that becoming a reality with out some great lottery winnings.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

Only thing she understood out of that book, was having things you love. So, it's out with all the old, and shop shop shop for all new stuff to love THIS MONTH. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Stummy Trouble
Learner
Learner

Post by Stummy Trouble »

How about see how she likes living with what she kept before calling herself a KonMari convert? I could go through my wardrobe and dump what doesn't "bring me joy" but what about logic? Like I'm keeping this belt because it goes with this dress and these pants. If "spark joy" is her only criteria she may be left with a weird wardrobe thus making her feel entitled to shop to replace purged items.

Odd how someone so "organized" needs to purge these huge amounts of clothes and THINGS.

Stummy Trouble
Learner
Learner

Post by Stummy Trouble »

Meow wrote:I am 5'3" and petite clothes never fit me. the pants and shirts are always too short so I just buy regular sizes. Jen has always looked totally average to me and I don't think most people here body shame her. I've only seen a few who call her "husky" which I find a bit ridiculous....but whatever.

I finished the video and just lolz. I cracked up when she mentioned that she made a list of things to buy as she got rid of stuff. of course she did. I agree that it's ridiculous to think she can never shop but she should focus on being happy with what she has for a while. she always has her mind on what she needs to buy next. I had completely forgotten that she purged clothes last year which makes the amount of stuff that she got rid of INSANE. good for her for finally getting rid of stuff though. hope she keeps it up.

oh and I totally agree that the blue button down shirt needed to go. it's horrible.
I'm 5'4" and petite tops and pants are always too short for me too.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

I only think she is doing this purge for 2 reasons. 1. It's the IN thing to do right now with vloggers. 2. Shopping makes her happy. And there will be shopping afterwards.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

forever wrote: yup, it's all about her stuff.

She doesn't want to waste her brain capacity, money and time, etc. to think about anything other than her stuff. She doesn't want to redecorate, didn't want to buy new comforter for Utah, didn't want to buy new sheets, didn't want to buy new pots, etc. See anything here? See what's going on?? These are stuff she has to share with Don.
[youtube][/youtube]

Her stuff is stuff, other peoples stuff is shit.

{02:05 in the video above}

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

tara incognita wrote:Is anyone else BustingWithEnergylikeJen for a new thread?

PointlesslyPurginglikeJen

PileJudginglikeJen

ConMoreMethodlikeJen

HalfEmptyDrawerslikeJen
BustingWithEnergy!!! Love it!!!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »