The Minions

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

The Minions

Post by hollaatmegurl »

There was some talk on the old site about how her minions need their own section, SO HERE IT IS.

Like the girl who made an entire rant about Sonic. Yeesh.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Minions

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Her minions swear she's the definition of humor

Hana Kimi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hana Kimi »

That impeachableelegance chick takes the cake. Everything about her screams wannabe Rachel. They make the same faces, they talk the same she even looks kind of like Rachel...
everyone has a g u n in their heart

December_Muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by December_Muffin »

I love the one girl that said," I can't think of one reason why people hate on Rachel. She hasn't said anything rude or racist!"
Oh really?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

December_Muffin wrote:I love the one girl that said," I can't think of one reason why people hate on Rachel. She hasn't said anything rude or racist!"
Oh really?
Best laugh I have had all day! :tu:

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
December_Muffin wrote:I love the one girl that said," I can't think of one reason why people hate on Rachel. She hasn't said anything rude or racist!"
Oh really?
What has she said? I'm not denying it! I just haven't paid close enough attention.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

tumblrbitch wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:
Oh really?
What has she said? I'm not denying it! I just haven't paid close enough attention.
One time she went off on a rant on her blog basically saying that racism doesn't exist any more, and that there is no such thing as white privilege because she herself has worked hard to gain all of the success she has today. I forget the exact wording she used (if anyone could help me out here it would be appreciated) but the gist of it was that people who struggle with poverty/unemployment just need to work as hard as Rachel and they shouldn't blame their shortcomings on race or religion.

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

whatevs4 wrote:
One time she went off on a rant on her blog basically saying that racism doesn't exist any more, and that there is no such thing as white privilege because she herself has worked hard to gain all of the success she has today. I forget the exact wording she used (if anyone could help me out here it would be appreciated) but the gist of it was that people who struggle with poverty/unemployment just need to work as hard as Rachel and they shouldn't blame their shortcomings on race or religion.
Honestly, is it bad that I don't think she's that 'successful' as a youtuber? I think Jenna Marbles is a success, I think "Fred" was a success, Danisnotonfire, and other REALLY popular people because of their youtube they've been on shows(even if they're just youtube shows), met famous people, had a ton of people waiting for them at vidcon. Maybe I'm being "uppy" but I don't think she has "success". I think she's just a little popular.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

tumblrbitch wrote:
whatevs4 wrote:
Honestly, is it bad that I don't think she's that 'successful' as a youtuber? I think Jenna Marbles is a success, I think "Fred" was a success, Danisnotonfire, and other REALLY popular people because of their youtube they've been on shows(even if they're just youtube shows), met famous people, had a ton of people waiting for them at vidcon. Maybe I'm being "uppy" but I don't think she has "success". I think she's just a little popular.
Hahah no I definitely agree with you. Rachel has a history of talking up her "success" (meaning her three popular videos and a moderately popular tumblr). That just makes it even more obnoxious that she thinks she has the right to tell other why they aren't successful when she isn't even that damn famous.

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

whatevs4 wrote:
tumblrbitch wrote:
whatevs4 wrote:
Hahah no I definitely agree with you. Rachel has a history of talking up her "success" (meaning her three popular videos and a moderately popular tumblr). That just makes it even more obnoxious that she thinks she has the right to tell other why they aren't successful when she isn't even that damn famous.
Someone just needs to be like "bitch if it wasn't for you 'jew' video how popular would you be?'.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”