lulutrixabellex

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

lulutrixabellex

Post by choochy »

this british vloger/thrifter is super cute. like her style and just subbed. she was given an award for her blogging in the UK. here is one of her ootd.
:love2: :love2:

xLatteinParisx
Learner
Learner

Re: lulutrixabellex

Post by xLatteinParisx »

As soon as I heard the music I subscribed. LOOL.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

I thought she was good and interesting and not fake like the rest, then I went through the comments and she uses foul language to reply to people who gave some criticism and is generally rude in them not cool.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

niccaplease wrote:I thought she was good and interesting and not fake like the rest, then I went through the comments and she uses foul language to reply to people who gave some criticism and is generally rude in them not cool.
i noticed that, however, it doesn't bother me in the least, as the instances that i saw were people dishing her crap and i felt she was just giving it back to them. ppl commented that her b/f was creepy, that she is just another hipster, etc, and i found she merely responded to them in kind. imho. i keep in mind that she is only 21, so she is dealing with that negative criticism in her way. *shrugs* at least she didn't merely delete the comments, she actually faced them.

abaca13
Learner
Learner

Post by abaca13 »

Great style

OhSoFashion
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSoFashion »

niccaplease wrote:I thought she was good and interesting and not fake like the rest, then I went through the comments and she uses foul language to reply to people who gave some criticism and is generally rude in them not cool.
lulu.png
I know the original comment wasn't exactly nice and she should be able to fight back but I think she took it too far.I This shows exactly what she's becoming. . . and I don't even think the second comment was supposed to be mean, I think it was said jokingly?

I used to really like her. Some of her outfits aren't quite for me but can definitely pick up some ideas. Some are downright awful and her lipstick can be way OTT. Someone commented on it (in a nice way, complementing the fact she looks better natural) and she kicked off.

She used to be kind of understated quirky cool with a cute personality, different from your avg YT Guru but now she's turning into the rest of them I think. :( Lost her edge a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OhSoFashion
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSoFashion »

Before anyone says anything, I have seen this is the rave section. . . . but only after I posted. *awkward turtle*. haha :good1:

I do still like her channel but I think the way she chooses to portray her personality is changing.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

OhSoFashion wrote:
lulu.png
I know the original comment wasn't exactly nice and she should be able to fight back but I think she took it too far.I This shows exactly what she's becoming. . . and I don't even think the second comment was supposed to be mean, I think it was said jokingly?

I used to really like her. Some of her outfits aren't quite for me but can definitely pick up some ideas. Some are downright awful and her lipstick can be way OTT. Someone commented on it (in a nice way, complementing the fact she looks better natural) and she kicked off.

She used to be kind of understated quirky cool with a cute personality, different from your avg YT Guru but now she's
turning into the rest of them I think. :( Lost her edge a bit.

I fully agree, yes the first post was a big negative but nothing too bad and is going to happen as she has quite an out there style, replying as she did shows zero class. Deffo think second comment was a joke only!!!! I don't even think she is good looking, very odd face so actually suprised about all the nice comments she gets regularly!

OhSoFashion
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSoFashion »

These are just a few examples where I think she stepped outta line a bit. She is by no means the worse out there but I often feel the excessive sarcasm isn't necessary. She is just feeding the haters and making things worse for herself. Sometimes people are saying mean things and she has every right to post a reply but I don't thin this is the right way to go about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

OhSoFashion wrote:These are just a few examples where I think she stepped outta line a bit. She is by no means the worse out there but I often feel the excessive sarcasm isn't necessary. She is just feeding the haters and making things worse for herself. Sometimes people are saying mean things and she has every right to post a reply but I don't thin this is the right way to go about it.
Embarrassing! Gone right off her, did not like NYE looks at all

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

OhSoFashion wrote:
She used to be kind of understated quirky cool with a cute personality, different from your avg YT Guru but now she's turning into the rest of them I think. :( Lost her edge a bit.

Yikes thanks for the posts of her responses, you may be right. didn't she get one of those acid coloured sachel/purses that ducecandy was pushing for christmas? i will more than likely stay subbed but keep an eye out if she becomes mainstreat/youtube/banal

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

We need a trash thread, she is getting even worse in the comments.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

I really like her personality and her style. Love her vids so it's a pity she doesn't post anymore.

Post by Guest »

So glad this topic is made, she was one of the first blogs I read and it's so obvious how she's let the award get to her head! Since she's been sent stuff she suddenly thinks its ok to post pathetic comments to the people who voted her!

apple
Learner
Learner

Post by apple »

I really like her and to be honest I think the way she replies to people in her comments is very 'real'. Yes it can be quite abrupt but I like the fact she doesn't straight up delete them or give some sugar coated reply to something that has clearly upset her. I don't know I can't really explain it but it basically just seems like she would rather stick up for herself and lose a few subs than try and be a nicey nicey people pleaser. I also don't think it's a new thing but it's just that since more people watch her videos she gets more negative comments so her replies are more frequent.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

She is a horrible person. She sold that skirt from Zara for double the price and when multiple of people mentioned that its still in stores she basically said she doesn't care and that she is a businesswoman. Scamming people out of money for your benefit is not being a businesswoman, it's being a crappy person.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

I actually felt genuinely upset with she instagramed that she had gotten a nose jobs. :(

I wouldn't hate on an individual for getting plastic surgery but I definitely hate on it as a concept.

I thought she was gorgeous and had really different features that she pulled off really well. I thought her nose suited her. I never even thought of it as there being something wrong with it. She's just making herself look more generic. How sad.

It's mostly women who get plastic surgery as well. We should as a society be moving away form focusing on womens' looks only...

As I said I wouldn't hate somebody personally about this. I believe it was such a problem for her as she says it was and that she is so much more confident now. It's just sad that it was such a problem for her when it shouldn't have been.

Conclusion: the world is fuckkkeddd up!

Just still can't believe it really....

What does anybody else think about her getting a nose job?

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I love Lulutrixabelle she is such a sweetheart and seems like a nice person. I wish she would post more videos especially lookbooks because, they were inspiring even though my style differs slightly but I'm into vintage fashion. Although, she does seem to be doing cool opportunities outside of blogging which is brilliant.
<3

Return to “L-O”