Sneaky shades of FleurDeForce - General thread part 10

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sneaky shades of FleurDeForce - General thread part 10

Post by GentleAblaze »

OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:First of all, today's video has been filmed for quite a while, right? I don't know why, it just feels like it's old, lol
Second, some surprising names in the people they tagged:
Tati from GlamLife Guru
Nikki Phillippi
Holly from xtwinklelashesx
Ingrid Nilsen from Missgalmorazzi
Helen Anderson
Becca Rose
Lily Pebbles
ViviannaDoesMakeup
Suzie from Hello October
Sammi from BeautyCrush
Victoria from InTheFrow
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter
Zoella
Tanya Burr

EssieButton
AmeliaLiana
Ruth Crilly from AModelRecommends
Are friendships being mended, is it just for show cause they know they won't watch and/or care? Has there never been any issues with anyone whatsoever and we have made it all up? I'm so curious.
Yeah, I was just watching Becky's 'Top 10 MAC products' video and Fleur mentioned that she's given up coffee for January, so that kind of gives away that these videos were filmed a while ago lol. I remember seeing a few tweets from them about filming videos together last month but then I was confused when only one video was uploaded - I guess Fleur wanted to have a video ready in advance to upload today since she's been so busy with her book signings.

Also I know this doesn't really matter but when Fleur talked about her favourite MAC eyeshadows it doesn't look like she's used them very much at all...it just feels like she's got her palette out from her stash to talk about and then she'll put it back and forget about it again, whereas Becky shows us a few almost completely used up eyeshadows that she clearly likes a lot.

srblane
Talker
Talker

Post by srblane »

Sabrinajaine wrote:
OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:First of all, today's video has been filmed for quite a while, right? I don't know why, it just feels like it's old, lol
Second, some surprising names in the people they tagged:
Tati from GlamLife Guru
Nikki Phillippi
Holly from xtwinklelashesx
Ingrid Nilsen from Missgalmorazzi
Helen Anderson
Becca Rose
Lily Pebbles
ViviannaDoesMakeup
Suzie from Hello October
Sammi from BeautyCrush
Victoria from InTheFrow
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter
Zoella
Tanya Burr

EssieButton
AmeliaLiana
Ruth Crilly from AModelRecommends
Are friendships being mended, is it just for show cause they know they won't watch and/or care? Has there never been any issues with anyone whatsoever and we have made it all up? I'm so curious.
Yeah, I was just watching Becky's 'Top 10 MAC products' video and Fleur mentioned that she's given up coffee for January, so that kind of gives away that these videos were filmed a while ago lol. I remember seeing a few tweets from them about filming videos together last month but then I was confused when only one video was uploaded - I guess Fleur wanted to have a video ready in advance to upload today since she's been so busy with her book signings.

Also I know this doesn't really matter but when Fleur talked about her favourite MAC eyeshadows it doesn't look like she's used them very much at all...it just feels like she's got her palette out from her stash to talk about and then she'll put it back and forget about it again, whereas Becky shows us a few almost completely used up eyeshadows that she clearly likes a lot.
Although to be fair I think all of Becky's products were like YEARS old lol ... Didn't she even use the word nostalgic? :D
Blocked by Velvetgh0st since 1/30/2015

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

Would be dumb not to tag them, just in case they do decide to make the video and give her a shout out. Great way to grow your audience.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

The video can't be that recently because otherwise her new sausage dog jammies would definitely be in the video.

Pshdsy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pshdsy »

So Elle wasn't tagged? Maybe Fleur is just as annoyed as everyone else with Elle and her broken back.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Devastat0r wrote:The video can't be that recently because otherwise her new sausage dog jammies would definitely be in the video.
I think she filmed a few videos with Becky a while ago. Becky wore the same outfit (I would know because she looks like one of those white chicks characters)
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

bexflower
Learner
Learner

Post by bexflower »

alliwantistruth wrote:Maybe Nando's would be quicker as Fleur as a Nando's black card? Idk, just guessing haha! ( as seen here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/li ... -mums.html)

Ngl, pretty envious she has one of those though. Nandos. :love2:

OT (ish) - I'm going to her Bluewater book signing tomorrow - I'm so excited!! Hahaha, I'm 22, bet I'm one of the oldest there, but at this point I don't care. I can't wait. :D :P
I'm 23 and I went to her Manchester one! There was actually quite a lot of people my age there, and some older people as well! She was really lovely, and Piglet was adorable! Enjoy!

AliCat
Informer
Informer

Post by AliCat »

Fleur actually gave lovely advice and I loved the responses haha. Looks like she filmed this recently as I remember the outfit and hair!
Relaunched my blog due to a love of writing & beautiful things.

alli-lane.com <3

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

heatherweather wrote:In the article from Telegraph, it says she has a contract with Starbucks. I didn't know that! No wonder she has to pop into starbucks every vlog. I'm jealous.
Wow absolutely nothing these people say or do is free, NOTHING! down to the Starbucks they drink, the Nando's they eat, the toilet paper they wipe with, ugh Image
Anyone who buys these gurus' dumb dumb books, make-up or any product they "review/really like" might as well tattoo sucker on their forehead IMO

Post by Guest »

Sucker checking in here! Hi!

bexflower
Learner
Learner

Post by bexflower »

Hmm I am finding it difficult to have any problem with the fact she has a Nandos black card/starbucks contract.

I don't think she would eat Nandos/Starbucks if she didn't actually like them. From what I recall Fleur & Mike have always been into spicy food, and I remember in one of her vlogs years ago they were marinaiding chicken in peri peri sauce for their bbq, so I do believe they do genuinely love Nandos, and are not just eating there simply because Nandos gave them a black card.

Same with Starbucks, I have rarely seen Fleur drink any tea at home that isn't a chai tea, and when she goes to Starbucks she nearly always gets a chai tea latte.

If she genuinely likes them, which I believe believe she does, then surely it would be stupid for her not to take these opportunities?

Puntita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puntita »

Couldn't this "she has a contract with Starbucks" just mean that she has done stuff for them in the past. I remember a tag video that was sponsored by Starbucks.

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

Urgh. I need to be famous, the amount I spend at nandos is obscene!

Best go start a YouTube channel.

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

Puntita wrote: Did she have any beef with Ruth? I never thought they had a lot to do with each other
itsmebitches wrote:Her and ruth have always been friendly. Chatting on twitter and stuff. That one isn't the surprising one to me. Louis doesn't even surprise me as much as Ingrid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, sorry, didn't realize about Ruth, I think my mind just associated her with Team Gleam and just bolded her name too.

Everyone else though I do still wonder. Wasn't Becky in one of Tanya's vlogs recently?

Also eating for free at Nando's for a year is the dream.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Stupid question but Ingrid didn't tweet her anything when Fleur released her book, right? I'm actually glad that Fleur stopped being friends with her, she's way too good for Ingrid anyway.

BBBlogger
Talker
Talker

Post by BBBlogger »

I assume she tagged all those youtubers to not cause a storm of 'why didn't you tag ingrid' etc

As for the Starbucks/Nando's thing. God Jel! Who the hell wouldn't say yes to that?? I'm not fussed on Nando's but it would save me fortunes in Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

I loooooove fleur so much. she's such a nice person, she never really changed into something she's not. I really like watching her videos. except for the hauls... just watched her latest one and boy, I'm trying but I cannot for the life of me warm to her "style". yes, she has beautiful pieces... but most of the times I'm just like: why the heck did you buy this.
anyway, she must be one of my favourite people on youtube.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Yeah. The only thing I liked from her latest haul is the earrings and black dress. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

srblane
Talker
Talker

Post by srblane »

I feel like I might be the only one who really likes her style! I think she always looks so put together. I especially love that new high/low red dress that she used in a date night video.
Blocked by Velvetgh0st since 1/30/2015

bootygahroos
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bootygahroos »

haze wrote:Stupid question but Ingrid didn't tweet her anything when Fleur released her book, right? I'm actually glad that Fleur stopped being friends with her, she's way too good for Ingrid anyway.
[tweet][/tweet]

hmmm... suspicious...

Return to “FleurDeForce”