sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by sandyfrink »

gossiplurker wrote:
sandyfrink wrote:Wow that Lush moisturizer she showed in her Skin Care Routine video is $50. :o

She has acne prone skin that she goes to the dermatologist for and she has been sleeping in her makeup? :roll:
The Lush moisturizer ("skin's shangri-la", I think) is absolutely TERRIBLE for acne-prone skin too! It's full of butters like cocoa butter and lots of oils. I understand she has dry skin but it is also acne-prone so something that rich is probably not good. I think that's why she is breaking out again as I've noticed in her latest beauty tutorials. The moisturizer smells super funky too, I tried some on my hand at LUSH, smells like wheatgrass... lol. I have the same skin type (acne-prone and dry from using retin-A micro). You can't just start using super rich products just because your skin is a little dry from your acne treatment, it will most likely just make your acne worse.

Also that Ultrabland cleanser from Lush is pretty much also just a bunch of oils and butters. So she is washing her face with a super rich cleanser, then moisturizing with a super rich cream. I think her skin is not going to like all these rich products in the long run. I wish people would look at ingredients of their skincare products and use common sense.

She also mixes her prescription acne treatment with another moisturizer first which is not how you are supposed to use it! It's fine to layer products over or even under it, but just straight up mixing (diluting) it with something else will prevent it from working well. Also she doesn't seem to wear SPF on a regular basis at all and that is definitely a must if you want to prevent early skin aging.
Yeah I also have the same skin type as her and dry on the cheeks as well (also using Retin a micro). So she is the only guru I look to for skin care videos. I think she does try to overdo it on the moisturizing creams. She used to use that thick CeraVe/Cetaphil one that is like an emollient cream I think just meant for the body but on her face.

In her last Skin Care video her skin was looking great and it seems as though she replaced all her old items for Lush ones. I don't understand why. Maybe to be more 'cool' since Lush is popular with the other gurus. Sorry but I think it is so overrated. I get it if you will only use natural products or vegan but if you are someone who doesn't care then I don't see the point in following the hype. Or if you've found something that works great for you. But in her case it's just thick butters and oils and her skin wasn't as good as before.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

So, she did a (sponsored) outfit idea video and in it claims she always shops at Lulu's when she needs a dress for an event or special evening. Because clearly her vlogs show that she has tons of those. And when someone pointed that out in thr comments, one of their beasts uses the same tired, you only see a few minutes of what they want to show of their day and clearly they could do stuff off camera they don't show. While that could be true, since they did it with the house, its obviously not because we see them have breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner. If we don't, she recaps what has happened anyway. So, that doesn't hold up. She really needs to stop lying, especially when she has a vlog channel that proves she is.

Also, the vlogs have been so much Bette minus all that working out footage. Although I could have done without that nasty looking food in the latest one. Nothing about it looked appetizing.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I'm really not surprised that they got a pitbull. That seems to be on trend with all the fitness people Kayleigh follows on instagram.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

Bluel wrote:I'm really not surprised that they got a pitbull. That seems to be on trend with all the fitness people Kayleigh follows on instagram.
I get the sense that Matt was pushing for a dog. Kayleigh is a cat person, grew up with cats, etc. and she's never had a dog before. Matt grew up with dogs and has clearly wanted one for a while. He doesn't seem to like or connect with the cats nearly as much as she does. I have a sick feeling that, if the dog doesn't get on with the cats, then he'll force her to get rid of them in favor of the dog.

nslindsaync
Learner
Learner

Post by nslindsaync »

I think it's selfish for them to get a dog. Why get one because they are cute and you want one? That puppy is going to chase, bite and play rough with those cats and stress them out. That dog is going to have the run of the house and those cats are going to be locked up. I really hope I'm wrong for the cats sake.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

He seems to get along fine with Niko. Matt I mean. He even seems to favor him more so then Minnie. Even Kayleigh seemed to before and now its pretty even. I don't think its selfish in that sense, because its quite easy to train dogs to get along with cats if you know what you're doing when their young. The cats have the run of the house at this point as well. I do, however, think its selfish because their house is small and Matt is busy and Kayleigh is lazy. Matt will really have to readjust and make time because Kayleigh can't seem to be bothered to do much and dogs, especially training them, take work. I don't see her getting up and exercising the dog, especially that breed, properly.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

vanillacupcakes wrote:
Bluel wrote:I'm really not surprised that they got a pitbull. That seems to be on trend with all the fitness people Kayleigh follows on instagram.
I get the sense that Matt was pushing for a dog. Kayleigh is a cat person, grew up with cats, etc. and she's never had a dog before. Matt grew up with dogs and has clearly wanted one for a while. He doesn't seem to like or connect with the cats nearly as much as she does. I have a sick feeling that, if the dog doesn't get on with the cats, then he'll force her to get rid of them in favor of the dog.
Aw, I really don't think he would do that. I think he just does not show affection as much as Kayleigh, just in general and that applies to pets as well. Anyway, they wouldn't be able to get rid of the kitties for the new puppy because of the viewer backlash that would cause - LOL.

I hope the new puppy works out but I would not be surprised if it ends up overwhelming Kayleigh, she is so easily overwhelmed just with her YouTube responsibilities.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

gossiplurker wrote:
vanillacupcakes wrote:
Aw, I really don't think he would do that. I think he just does not show affection as much as Kayleigh, just in general and that applies to pets as well. Anyway, they wouldn't be able to get rid of the kitties for the new puppy because of the viewer backlash that would cause - LOL.

I hope the new puppy works out but I would not be surprised if it ends up overwhelming Kayleigh, she is so easily overwhelmed just with her YouTube responsibilities.
I just hope the cats don't get even more locked away so that the dog can get the run of the house. They're locked up enough as it is, and it depresses the hell out of me.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Am I missing something? They haven't been completely and solely locked behind the gate for a while now. And even when it is closed, Minnie jumps over anyway. In my opinion, their house is just too small for the cats and a dog.

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Bluel wrote:He seems to get along fine with Niko. Matt I mean. He even seems to favor him more so then Minnie. Even Kayleigh seemed to before and now its pretty even. I don't think its selfish in that sense, because its quite easy to train dogs to get along with cats if you know what you're doing when their young. The cats have the run of the house at this point as well. I do, however, think its selfish because their house is small and Matt is busy and Kayleigh is lazy. Matt will really have to readjust and make time because Kayleigh can't seem to be bothered to do much and dogs, especially training them, take work. I don't see her getting up and exercising the dog, especially that breed, properly.
I completely agree with you. Kayleigh is too lazy to keep up with training that cute little puppy!! But I really hope that maybe in some way this will make her less lazy? Puppies take time and energy with their training and I just haven't seen that kind of dedication from Kayleigh aside from her working out. She couldn't even get 14 videos up consecutively. Why not?? Is there some secret 16 hour job she has??

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I think it's nice they didn't buy it from a breeder. It's really cute. It's obvious Matt chose the breed and what not though. He pretty much makes all the decisions so to think that Kayleigh picked out the dog is funny to me. I think they have been really good with the puppy though from what we've seen in the vlogs. They seem like good pet owners.

Once Kota and the cats get used to each other though they might as well take down the gate for the cats. Because Kota will probably be trying to get on the couch and the gate was basically put up to protect the couch. I hope they don't plan on keeping Kota in the office until she is fully trained.

shadylady12
Learner
Learner

Post by shadylady12 »

wtf! shm...... Kayleigh really baffles me sometimes. why would she freak out, because Kota A PUPPY was running around, with lots of energy? like really. she acts so dumb sometimes.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

Here is what is going to happen with this dog:

A) Kayleigh will start to realize how much work a dog is and completely start to slack on her beauty videos. She is going to make a bunch of excuses as to why she hardly every uploads anymore because Kota takes all of her attention or interrupts her while she is trying to film. Her channel will nose dive.

B) They will realize that Kayleigh loves her youtube channel more than her dog, and Matt is working to much to train him.. which will result in them finding a new home for Kota.

I will bet money on one of these happening. Kayleigh is horrible at managing her time, and i can garuntee you… adding this dog into the mix is not going to help her at all. I mean hell.. it takes her a whole day just to edit one damn video.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I agree on her beauty videos taking a dive. She's already blaming the dog for why she hasn't been working out when she had already stopped showing that footage (therefore stopped working out) before they got the dog. Then she says she's adjusting her schedule to the dogs. Smh. Ok Kayleigh. Its not as hard as she's making it. Unless this is her trying to show Matt she'd be ready for a baby I don't get it.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

i don't think kayleigh seems like she is ready for a baby, and i think she knows it.. lol. BUT i do see this dog being more of a burden on Kayleigh than matt. I mean matt works all day, kayleigh is going to be the one who has to hang out with the dog 24/7…. she will NOT be able to keep up on videos. its just not like kayleigh to be able to balance her time like that on top of working out. i could see Matt and Kayleigh having fights over this… (though they won't show them in vlogs) I could see kayleigh getting upset because she doesn't have any time anymore. it might be the first time for some major tiffs between them.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Thats just what I thought when she made a point to talk about adjusting her schedule and understanding the dogs cues. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to use this as a way to show Matt she wants the next step.

Also, it gets ridiculous to hear them say how they spare no expense for the animals but return a crate because they got a cheaper one on amazon and Matt being stingy on buying different food for the cats. They spare no expense but complain about it all the time.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I totally see her not making beauty videos anymore but I just don't get how her dog takes up all of her time. She doesn't do anything at all during the day

nslindsaync
Learner
Learner

Post by nslindsaync »

Why do they need the dog to fall asleep before they can leave the house? It's a dog. Put it in it's crate and leave.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

They got a lot of hate on the last video they had that was all about the dog. I get Kayleigh has never had a dog before but the way she keeps carrying on is beyond annoying. And also, its pretty obvious how lazy she has gotten with the vlogs as well. She combined days and didn't say anything about it. Its also funny how she is against leaving the dog in the crate awake when she leaves but no doubt the dog is in the crate awake while she sleeps all day.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I don't get why she doesnt include other things such as her cooking, even though we see it everyday its boring just looking at the dog footage. I love dogs too but why even vlog if its all about the dog?

Return to “ForeverYours0727”