Connor Franta Part 2

devilsadvocate
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta Part 2

Post by devilsadvocate »

I liked the date video. It was a skit, but there was still his hipster-y vibe to it. It wasn't overbearing, but still there. I like it c:
Sorry if I do something wrong, still new to this site. Feel free to correct me. :)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Troye is back in Australia right? Did Connor follow him?

[tweet][/tweet]
Credit:amazingfiru

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

He's apparently in Melbourne, but I don't think Connor is with him, unfortunately..

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

sweetmm wrote:Troye is back in Australia right? Did Connor follow him?
Yep! Troye's in Australia. Of course his partner in crime went with him :roll:
ImageImage

[tweet][/tweet]

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

Apologies for the double post but it looks like Connor will be going to Amplify. Not gonna lie, if they come to Adelaide and have a decent line-up, I might actually go to this. Could be fun.
[tweet][/tweet]
(flattering photo :P )
[tweet][/tweet]

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

The two of them on tour together, how interesting haha! (with a bunch of others probably, but still, the amount of time they are spending with each other is amazing.. a lot of people live in the same city as their boyfriend and they don't see each other that often)

carmelcub
Learner
Learner

Post by carmelcub »

This is my first post (other than the mandatory two intro posts) so my apologies for not knowing exactly what I am doing. Anyway, hopefully they flew to Melbourne together but will have to rely on random fans taking pictures to verify one way or the other until the AmplyfyLive event, whatever that is. I had seen the picture with the guy in the white shirt yesterday but assumed it was taken in Los Angeles before Troye (or maybe both) flew to Australia since it was taken too early for him (them?) to have landed in Australia. The only airport picture that I have seen was when Troye met up with his mom and Tyde presumably at LAX.

While I live in the US I have family friends in Melbourne. Maybe now would be a good time to go visit them. ;)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

fleur-delis wrote:The two of them on tour together, how interesting haha! (with a bunch of others probably, but still, the amount of time they are spending with each other is amazing.. a lot of people live in the same city as their boyfriend and they don't see each other that often)
Reminded me of "someone" that moved from one city to another just to be with that special person ;)
Credit:amazingfiru

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

i can't quite tell if connor is in LA or in australia with troye but if he's seriously followed troye to australia (again), i honestly don't see how anyone can still believe that they're not dating.

(and if he's not in australia, i'm certainly most pleased that he will be seeing troye very soon at amplify live. i really do love them together and i reeeeallly wanna know what all the cryptic tweets connor has been tweeting allude to)

carmelcub
Learner
Learner

Post by carmelcub »

As of Friday afternoon (actual time shown in the tweet is 2:34 PM) he was still in LA and having coffee with Andrew Lowe.

[tweet][/tweet]

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

sweetmm wrote:
fleur-delis wrote:The two of them on tour together, how interesting haha! (with a bunch of others probably, but still, the amount of time they are spending with each other is amazing.. a lot of people live in the same city as their boyfriend and they don't see each other that often)
Reminded me of "someone" that moved from one city to another just to be with that special person ;)
Let's hope it's not the same kind of never-ending "are they or aren't they" :rofl:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[instagram][/instagram]

Assuming this was taken today, then yeah Connor's in LA. Being separated from your boyfriend right before Valentine's day might be considered awkward timing, but it might've been a smart move for them, since a lot of naive kids would think not spending it together is proof they aren't a couple. In reality, it's not actually a big deal.

black_widow
Learner
Learner

Post by black_widow »

Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

black_widow wrote:Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).
Scott and Mitch were having their house-warming party last night, Connor and Tyler were probably both there. I'd be interested to how that went down...

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

Pretty much confirmed now that Troye's going to be at Amplify. Those two can't stay away from each other :tu:
[tweet][/tweet]

black_widow
Learner
Learner

Post by black_widow »

Really sorry but could someone explain how people know they mean Troye by that picture?

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

fleur-delis wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
Let's hope it's not the same kind of never-ending "are they or aren't they" :rofl:
but it's so fun :D

i'm in melbourne, maybe i should actually leave the house and walk around outside. lol. i can almost predict the hipstery neighbourhoods and shopping places he'd frequent.

big fan of Superfruit also. black_widow you're not the only one. it's sadistic isn't it. (Tylers collab with Scomiche was awkward anyway, imo. the three of them didn't quite gel)

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

black_widow wrote:Really sorry but could someone explain how people know they mean Troye by that picture?
There were a bunch of promo photos taken for TRXYE, this was one of them.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

Surprise, surprise! :D

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

PayjamaPants wrote:
black_widow wrote:Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).
Scott and Mitch were having their house-warming party last night, Connor and Tyler were probably both there. I'd be interested to how that went down...
Yeah they were at the party; other party goers had photos in front of that picture. Connor is also in Joey's recent Vlog.

Troye's announcement will be at 3:40 in the morning New York time on Smallzy's show. Amplify says they will be having an announcement at the exact same time.

Return to “Connor Franta”