Sarahbelle93x Part 4

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by TheDeceptiveBeauty »

What woman in their right mind declares to the whole world that she hates showering?! That's mingy AF. Also, she's wasting money on lip products. She has no lips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courtbear
Talker
Talker

Post by Courtbear »

She has been looking extra off fleek lately

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Holy hell could she edit that photo more??

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

She looks like an alien. A really really tacky alien. :?
:toss:

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

I'm all for editing photos, do what makes you happy, but at least try not to make it look so obvious. She doesn't even look real.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

LOL that shitty editing...

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

Her editing reminds me of those graphic designers who get a little too photoshop happy and accidentally erase a thigh or a hand by accident, except classy Sarah f-ed her face. and her hair in the other photo looks tragic. Girl take a shower! I can only imagine if she ever had to get a real job when she graduates, her 'career' as a beauty guru is getting more and more painful every week. Imagine HR telling Sarah she smells and needs to go home and shower before she comes back.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

I like Sarah, but I was annoyed with her newest video giveaway, why the heck do so many youtubers require you to like them on all the social media sites?? I wanted to enter the giveaway but I'm not making a snapchat and liking her on fb just to enter. If I ever make videos I won't require subscribers to do that!

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

"A lot of people were making fun of me for this purse" YEAH. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING UGLY. It doesn't matter how you wear it or who made it..... it is god fucking awful. Stop trying to make it happen.
:toss:

dixietrixie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dixietrixie »

I see that she uploaded a new video today...a purse video. Show of hands who thinks every one she shows will be accompanied with "I bought this off of <insert flash sale site here> but its totally authentic" or the ever classic "I just wanted to spoil myself a little"

chriskeller
Learner
Learner

Post by chriskeller »

Why in the world would she put her handbags costing hundreds of dollars on the ground?! I will spend more on a handbag than any other accessory, but I would never put them on the ground in case they got dirty or scratched. She has so many beautiful bags (minus the ugly golf one) but won't take care of them.

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

I was getting so confused because she said she was collecting her designer purses since high school then said her her mulberry was her first designer purse and she got it sophomore year of college? I don't know a lot of the ways she explained getting to purses contradicted and it was really annoying.
And flash sale or not, those bags are still not cheap by any means so saying she got them off there so she doesn't look like you spend wayy too much money on yourself doesn't work considering the amount she has.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

loljokesss wrote:Image

"A lot of people were making fun of me for this purse" YEAH. BECAUSE ITS FUCKING UGLY. It doesn't matter how you wear it or who made it..... it is god fucking awful. Stop trying to make it happen.
I just don't understand why anyone other than a golfer would get/like that bag! Like, yeah it's kinda cute; but I would never want it 'cause I don't golf! And, the "turfgrass" on the bottom ruins it.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Kimmymarie wrote:I like Sarah, but I was annoyed with her newest video giveaway, why the heck do so many youtubers require you to like them on all the social media sites?? I wanted to enter the giveaway but I'm not making a snapchat and liking her on fb just to enter. If I ever make videos I won't require subscribers to do that!
They do it on purpose. They say giveaways are to "give back" but it's not, it's a way to grow their channel and their other social media profiles.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Her purse video pissed me off because she's such a fcking liar.

1. First she said she started collecting designer bags before high school and then said her mulberry bag was her first designer bag that she got sophomore year of college. Sophomore year of college does not equal before HS sarah.
2. The chanel flap bag: she keeps changing her damn story. She said it was a thank you gift from someone but she's said before she bought it used from someone.
3. The purse she's "giving away" from kate spade is actually a bag that she bought for herself but I guess didn't use it enough so she's giving it away.

I'm so sick of her lies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

byebyebye1 wrote:Her purse video pissed me off because she's such a fcking liar.

1. First she said she started collecting designer bags before high school and then said her mulberry bag was her first designer bag that she got sophomore year of college. Sophomore year of college does not equal before HS sarah.
2. The chanel flap bag: she keeps changing her damn story. She said it was a thank you gift from someone but she's said before she bought it used from someone.
3. The purse she's "giving away" from kate spade is actually a bag that she bought for herself but I guess didn't use it enough so she's giving it away.

I'm so sick of her lies.
I knew that bag looked familiar!!! Ugh I'm sick of it. If she wasn't doing a giveaway her minions would be commenting about her bullshit instead of trying to win her leftover bag.

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

I just realized that she was showing the tags that were attached to the bag and I know for a fact that designers don't attach the tags because I bought the same bag in black directly from kate spade and the tags were on the inside in a pocket. So I'm assuming she put those tags on there lol

justsaw

Post by justsaw »

"Tory Burch speedy 30" :roll: (at approx 5:16 in the video)
I wonder if she noticed the error when editing and was too lazy to go back and refilm that one bag or if she was too busy staring at herself.

I also think the time when she started to collect bags was an error as well because she says "before high school" and then says that it's been 4 or 5 years. This may be a problem with having an online persona, so used to lying/being two people you end up having issues keeping them straight.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

laurenashley wrote:I just realized that she was showing the tags that were attached to the bag and I know for a fact that designers don't attach the tags because I bought the same bag in black directly from kate spade and the tags were on the inside in a pocket. So I'm assuming she put those tags on there lol

Maybe it's different at different stores (dept store vs kate spade store or online), but I have purchased numerous kate spade bags and the tags have ALWAYS been attached. If they didn't gave rags how on earth would stores deal with returns?? Maybe the tags aren't attached with online orders but I have never purchased a designer bag with no attached tag, wallets are a different story. Edit: I take that back, I think I have purchased cole haan bags with the tag inside.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Kimmymarie wrote:I like Sarah, but I was annoyed with her newest video giveaway, why the heck do so many youtubers require you to like them on all the social media sites?? I wanted to enter the giveaway but I'm not making a snapchat and liking her on fb just to enter. If I ever make videos I won't require subscribers to do that!
They do it on purpose. They say giveaways are to "give back" but it's not, it's a way to grow their channel and their other social media profiles.
I know they do it on purpose, it's just annoying!! I'm already subscribed to the channel!! There are still a few youtubers who don't do that.

Return to “Sarah Belle”