Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

KapKap
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38

Post by KapKap »

Didn't Allie have a job at some surf shop? Overhead surf shop or something like that? Was that recently or am I completely wrong?
Push Yourself
Eat an entire cake instead of just one piece
I believe in you

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Okay, so let's say this 'insider' is telling the truth. She is Charles' bitch, essentially.
Now what I've been curious about is the whole 'email' thing. She constantly is talking about how she has a plethora of emails to go through for work + wanting to catch up on emails, yadda yadda yadda.
Do you think Allie is taking over the sponsorship emails for the CTFxC or something? Or do you think she's just BS'ing it and putting on the whole 'I have important emails to attend to because I actually do have a legitimate job' act?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I don't think she's been working for VIP Singles for a while. She doesn't "disappear" as often at all. If she has taken over sponsorship emails or any part of the CTFxC, LLC. ;) , there shouldn't be any shame in saying so. I don't believe that either Allie or Charles are honest individuals.

They can do what they want. They are adults but the way they act is childish (and suspect).

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

o_O wrote:I don't believe that either Allie or Charles are honest individuals.
I honestly don't think that's something she would want to admit to doing, to be honest.

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

I think if Charles took some time off vlogging (ie: posted 3-4 times a week instead of daily) that would create better quality vlogs because he'd have more footage and time to work with instead of forcing everything to happen in a single day. I think, in turn, that would help his views and subscriptions because it'd be something kind of new and different with overall better quality.

Charles already has this world record and no one in their right mind is going to try and beat it. Other daily vloggers have said how much of a toll vlogging has on their daily lives/relationships and usually that's when they announce they'll be scaling back on the vlogs.

Vlogging shouldn't come first in anyone's life. You'd think he'd learn that by now with what it's cost him personally (his marriage*) to continue vlogging at this rate.

*The marriage was going downhill before A3 came into the picture and I think a big part of that was Charles putting the vlogs before EVERYTHING, including his health and his marriage. A3 was just the final nail (hah, pun intended) in the coffin.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

natalieko wrote:Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?
He probably does, but to hire a caretaker would mean he'd have to admit he's sicker than he's admitting to. And hiring a caretaker would be a major blow to his ego because it would mean he'd have to admit to himself (and possibly his audience if he disclosed hiring a caretaker) that he can't adequately care for himself.

Sorry for the double post

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:
natalieko wrote:Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?
He probably does, but to hire a caretaker would mean he'd have to admit he's sicker than he's admitting to. And hiring a caretaker would be a major blow to his ego because it would mean he'd have to admit to himself (and possibly his audience if he disclosed hiring a caretaker) that he can't adequately care for himself.

I mean maybe Allie has taken up that task.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Do we have confirmation that A3 actually worked at VIP Singles? I thought she was just an actress in that commercial.

About Jesse and the shoutout, Why did Charles even do that? Is he in financial trouble or something? Does he have to pay his medical bills out of his own pocket?

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:

I'm pretty sure Lauren Speed was a payed assistant/caretaker before the divorce. And that this was mentioned on several occasions. I don't think Charles would have done that with money from his own pocket. I think he has a lot of pride and for him to ask anyone for help is like giving up. I don't think he is able to comprehend his own health situation at all.
Push Yourself
I believe in you

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

TeamAlli wrote:About Jesse and the shoutout, Why did Charles even do that? Is he in financial trouble or something? Does he have to pay his medical bills out of his own pocket?
New subs = new audience = less people know Alli Speed. He's trying to reinvent himself.

It's also probably an ego thing. He's been stuck at 1.4 million for over a year now. All his friends have double the subscribers and there was once a time when they went to him for subs.

chrisc
Debater
Debater

Post by chrisc »

madaronincheese wrote:It's also probably an ego thing. He's been stuck at 1.4 million for over a year now. All his friends have double the subscribers and there was once a time when they went to him for subs.
Agree...
CTFxC:
02/11/13: 646k subs
02/11/14: 1.330k subs +684k in one year period
02/11/15: 1.469k subs +139k in one year period

BFvsGF:
02/11/13: 927k subs
02/11/14: 2.960k subs +2.033k in one year period
02/11/15: 5.818k subs +2.858k in one year period

SHAYTARDS:
02/11/13: 1.070k subs
02/11/14: 1.890k subs +820k in one year period
02/11/15: 3.112k subs +1.222k in one year period
(from 2013 to 2014 CTFxC and Shaytards gained almost the same amount subs, next year Shaytards gained ten times more subs than Charles)

source: socialblade

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

But that should be a very loud signal about his content. It sucks. It lacks the core it used to have. As much as he is trying to get it back - it feels forced and faked. He needs to change the feel of his vlogs. It used to be about a happy couple, transitioning into marriage, later aded medical issues. Now it's man child and his gf out and about. It's lower quality and value.

He needs to rethink his vlog style ASAP.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

natalieko wrote:But that should be a very loud signal about his content. It sucks. It lacks the core it used to have. As much as he is trying to get it back - it feels forced and faked. He needs to change the feel of his vlogs. It used to be about a happy couple, transitioning into marriage, later aded medical issues. Now it's man child and his gf out and about. It's lower quality and value.

He needs to rethink his vlog style ASAP.
Amen!

Today's vlog was a prime example of all of THIS. It was soooooo dull and nothing interesting. I fast forwarded the majority of it.

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkwednesdays »

Remember that Allie had restrictions on her license that restricted her driving abilities to business only. That's just one more reason Charles could have her replace Lauren as "assistant".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Anyone know how to post an instagram photo?

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

Offtopic: Found this on Charles' Instagram from way back, but it was one of very few occasions where Charles actually made a funny joke! What?! [instagram][/instagram]
Push Yourself
I believe in you

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

So, I was bored and decided to listen to the latest Meal Uncensored podcast and Allie says that she hates the idea of guys proposing on Valentine's Day. So no heart shaped pizza engagement surprise. Maybe he'll propose on her birthday which is March 3rd.

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

o_O wrote:So, I was bored and decided to listen to the latest Meal Uncensored podcast and Allie says that she hates the idea of guys proposing on Valentine's Day. So no heart shaped pizza engagement surprise. Maybe he'll propose on her birthday which is March 3rd.
I think he is waiting until after it's officially been a year sense the divorce to propose. I also wouldn't be surprised if they got married in a court house/family only beach wedding because I just can't see all his Youtube friends, besides Shay, returning for round two.

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

I can't see Allie wanting to rush into an engagement, and absolutely not a marriage. By the looks of it Charles already gets on her nerves already. Charles might be thinking more about it, but I have a teeny tiny hope that he has learnt something from how things went with A1 and Alli, and maybe see that an engagement or a marriage hasn't really meant anything before as far as commitment goes. I know giving him credit is not something we do here a lot, and I am probably being naive, but I hope that he's not that desperate.
Push Yourself
I believe in you

Return to “Charles Trippy”