ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by noragrets »

her eye makeup in the q&a video makes her look like a corpse.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

agreatperhaps wrote:
whatevs4 wrote:I don't think it's a big deal to be bisexual??? like at all??? and now she's posting about all the """oppression""" she's faced for being bisexual when in reality she definitely does not face the same shit a lesbian faces, or a gay person, or a person of colour, bitch just wants to pick and choose labels that are fitting to her just so she can seem oppressed and whine about more useless shit. too bad she's just a boring white girl. I see right through her facade.
being bisexual is a big deal, and you do face a lot of shit. people who identify as bi are either dismissed as being "greedy" or "experimenting", or people assume their sexual identity changes with who they're dating. anna paquin is bisexual and married to a man, so people assume she's straight. any bisexual dating someone of the same sex is assumed to be gay. it fucking sucks to identify as one thing and for almost everyone else in the world to respond as if that's not a valid identity. if you want to know more, look up bi erasure.

people on this thread are really pissing me off with the bi talk, and i'm about to stop reading here (i'm sure a lot of you are itching to remind me that ~this is the trash a guru section~ - yes, trash a guru, not trash a sexuality). y'all were convinced when she mentioned making this video months ago that she was going to come out as bi, and then when she finally does you say she's lying or talking about it way too much for attention. she may not have been hiding it the last few years, but she definitely wasn't open about it, and for anybody whose sexuality isn't what society deems acceptable (i would argue that more people accept gay as a sexuality than they do bi) being open about it is a really big deal.

before anyone accuses me of being a "minion" - yes, i like rachel, but i am also able to criticise her when she deserves it. it really seems like she's happier recently, she's open about her sexuality now, and she's successfully trying to lose weight and be more healthy. i think some people on this forum just like to hate for the sake of hate.
I do understand your frustration, and I'm sure others here do as well. If Rachel is bi that is 100% fine by me. I get what you mean about bi erasure, but I don't think anyone is trying to erase bisexual identity here. But she's with Chris, so why does it matter if she likes girls? Sure, she may see girls she thinks are hot and would date. But she's not available unless she plans to be in an open or poly relationship. It's like if I like eating meat, but have decided to be a vegetarian. The fact remains that I like meat, but I'm committed to eating plants, therefore my taste for meat is rather irrelevant.

Second of all it was cited that she mentioned some interest/relationship with other girls in the past. It's the fact that she's acting like it's news, or she was super closeted. I think she may have been in the closet in terms of not telling family or close friends. She was practically out to people on tumblr though b/c of that q&a from years ago.

And there's really no reason for her to bring it up in every video. Literally every one since her reveal has involved her talking about it. I get being happy to be out, but it's like she's beating people over the head with it. What does she gain from it? If you're bi, you're bi. Like damn we get it. What do you want us to do about it? It's like if someone kept saying the sky is blue. We know, we can move on.

Lastly I will again mention her history of lying for attention. This is arguably the biggest reason people are questioning her. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually, everything you say will be doubted whether you're being honest or not. She's shown herself to be untrustworthy. If you lie about having cancer, what won't you lie about?

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I know! Lying about cancer? What a bitch. I see these little kids fighting cancer so bravely and to think she would lie about something so serious and heart wrenching makes want to bitch-slap her. So like you said FrozenLeaves, if she'll lie about something that serious, what won't she lie about? I don't care if someone is bisexual. It's how they were born. It's their life. But I feel like she's making light of it by trying so hard to draw attention to herself with it, if that makes sense. And since she's a known liar.

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

I would really like someone to go off on her about her move to Seattle and why she doesn't vlog/go anywhere/do anything and really try to see her defend herself.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

savebella! wrote:I would really like someone to go off on her about her move to Seattle and why she doesn't vlog/go anywhere/do anything and really try to see her defend herself.
She would probably say something along the lines of "but I don't know where to go? People suggest things." because she has never heard of Google before. Honestly, I don't think Rachel wants to really explore, or if she has, we haven't seen any of it and she's missing out on PRIME content.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”