Sarahbelle93x Part 4

becky2292
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by becky2292 »

loljokesss wrote:New video..... that dress makes her look like she's wearing a diaper. :?
Diaper exactly. One of the comments said something like "since you're not really good at makeup, you should do more than 1 outfit" and I laughed outloud. She is so bad at makeup it isn't funny. I am awful too but I don't pretend I am some expert.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

becky2292 wrote:
loljokesss wrote:New video..... that dress makes her look like she's wearing a diaper. :?
Diaper exactly. One of the comments said something like "since you're not really good at makeup, you should do more than 1 outfit" and I laughed outloud. She is so bad at makeup it isn't funny. I am awful too but I don't pretend I am some expert.
I agree. I thought her foundation application was messy, and her makeup was basic at best. WOW you put on eyeliner, a brown matte color in your crease, mascara, and blush???? Congrats. You're real innovative, Sarah. And we all know how shitty she is at applying lip colors. To me that makeup looked something more suited for an everyday routine... not going out for Valetines.
:toss:

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

She always does the same makeup look in all of her videos. Like, at least try to change up a few things so your videos don't seem so repetitive.

Post by Guest »

I don't get the comments from her fans saying she is "literally perfect". She is so unattractive and obviously so up her own butt. She's not well spoken. She isn't intelligent. She doesn't have good fashion sense. She's just that one obnoxious girl you know growing up who thinks she's hot shit when it's obvious to everyone else that she isn't.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

CrystalC wrote:I don't get the comments from her fans saying she is "literally perfect". She is so unattractive and obviously so up her own butt. She's not well spoken. She isn't intelligent. She doesn't have good fashion sense. She's just that one obnoxious girl you know growing up who thinks she's hot shit when it's obvious to everyone else that she isn't.
ew and the fact that she retweets the tweets calling her perfect is something else. Like, girl get the fck over yourself.

Also of course she drinks cheap beer (her recent insta pic). Girl is nothing but cheap and trashy. Her drinks match her.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

did anyone see the picture on her instagram where her boob is hanging out of her shirt? That isn't very "classy" Sarah

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

All those pictures of Miller Lite on her social media. Girl, I get it, you're 21 and soooo ~frat~ I can imagine her private accounts are much more showy. She doesn't have to filter herself. So curious. Wish I had access.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Of course she drinks shitty beer. Wouldn't expect anything less. You're so fucking classy, Sarah :roll:
:toss:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I didn't realize thigh-high boots were preppy...

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

byebyebye1 wrote:I didn't realize thigh-high boots were preppy...
Lol it's so funny she will wear stuff like that and be like "not so Sarah belle" or that they're sassy...no. And she's not looking too hot in this picture with a fan...
Her hair looks terrible, i don't know what that outfit is...and the shoes looks WAY too small for her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

laurenashley wrote:
Lol it's so funny she will wear stuff like that and be like "not so Sarah belle" or that they're sassy...no. And she's not looking too hot in this picture with a fan...
Her hair looks terrible, i don't know what that outfit is...and the shoes looks WAY too small for her lol

I hate when she says something isn't "sarahbelle." Like stfu you have no true personality or style.

But yeah her feet definitely do NOT fit those shoes. Her feet look like sausages.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Ugh she looks like she just woke up and didn't bother brushing her hair and just threw on whatever in that picture.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I think if Sarah slid her feet further into her shoe it would fit fine. If my feet slide back in my Jacks it looks like they're too small on me.

o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner

Post by o0riptide0o »

Her playlist live outfits were horrible. I don't understand her. She is not preppy at all. She molds her persona to what she thinks is popular. If she was smart, she would keep being preppy. she is by far the most popular "preppy" YouTuber (unfortunately) so why did she dress all hipster/Brandy Melville when there are more than million youtubers who dress like that but are way more popular than she is?

I hope that makes sense but she annoys me to much.

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

God her hair looks like a rats nest. That's not "teased" or "voluminous" that's "I forgot to brush my hair after I woke up." I'm friends with a girl in her sorority and she's definitely that try-hard girl that tries to make herself seem so fratty like "look at me and my cheap beer dancing to Wagon Wheel."

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

laurenashley wrote:

Looks like she had a rough night of partying and is hungover.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

o0riptide0o wrote:Her playlist live outfits were horrible. I don't understand her. She is not preppy at all. She molds her persona to what she thinks is popular. If she was smart, she would keep being preppy. she is by far the most popular "preppy" YouTuber (unfortunately) so why did she dress all hipster/Brandy Melville when there are more than million youtubers who dress like that but are way more popular than she is?

I hope that makes sense but she annoys me to much.
xoxo_nicole wrote:God her hair looks like a rats nest. That's not "teased" or "voluminous" that's "I forgot to brush my hair after I woke up." I'm friends with a girl in her sorority and she's definitely that try-hard girl that tries to make herself seem so fratty like "look at me and my cheap beer dancing to Wagon Wheel."
Please tell us more!!

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

[tweet][/tweet]
So gross!!!

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer