ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by yosoycordova »

She's that friend that makes a decent joke and everyone laughs and moves on but she continues to run the joke in the ground.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She finds something her minions think is funny and then beats it like a dead horse. For example, "robust". A former example "Bon Ton". The "Twats". And on and on I could go. I don't know where the fuck "robust" came from but it's getting on my last good nerve. Rachel, GET A NEW SCHTICK!!!!! Not only that, leave the fucking house every once and awhile and do some vlogs of LIVING YOUR LIFE in Seattle. Not that she'll ever see this, but the rant made me feel better. :D

yll
Learner
Learner

Post by yll »

bbgorilla wrote:Image

She needs to stop with the robust bullshit. Where did that even come from?
On tumblr she was like I don't use the word in its literal sense, it has a meaning only emilo and I know

Ok but consider this Rachel: nobody gives a fuck about your stupid inside jokes and nobody finds them funny.

Keep them between your friends, don't bore us to death ffs.

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

I wouldn't be surprised that she originally used robust incorrectly and after people pointed it out, she said it was an inside joke to save face.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Do you remember in her advice video about starting youtube when she said that constantly having your friends in them and constantly trying to spout inside jokes is alienating to an audience and that you should keep it to a minimum? Oh Rachel.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Okay. Maybe she's always done this and I never noticed it before. But I recently noticed that she has started spelling words like "favorite" the way Europeans do as in "favourite". Has she always done this or this just a thing she's come up with to make her seem more, I don't know, like a special snowflake?

moodhani
Learner
Learner

Post by moodhani »

LolaGrace wrote:Okay. Maybe she's always done this and I never noticed it before. But I recently noticed that she has started spelling words like "favorite" the way Europeans do as in "favourite". Has she always done this or this just a thing she's come up with to make her seem more, I don't know, like a special snowflake?
She's been doing it for years ever since she was a big anglophile and obsessed with the show Skins.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^Okay. Thanks. I just got done watching her Hits and Shits video and of course she mentioned one of her "hits" as being when she finally "came out". I'm sorry. But I'm still not buying that she's bi. I know bisexual people. I have friends that are. But Rachel is a known liar and I just think she's full of shit. Lately, she's just annoying the holy hell out of me. But like a train wreck, I can't look away. :roll: :o

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

OH GREAT, a hits and shits with the fake crying and then talking about being bi.

Oh, and there's a "robust" drop. *exits the video*
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

pizzaparty
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparty »

people like you are the never reason why ill probably never come out as bi. its always for attention, isnt it ?

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Bisexuality is a completely valid sexuality. I don't think people are debating that. HOWEVER, it would be foolish to pretend that SOME, a couple, a few people commandeer it and use it for attention or other malicious reasons.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I see a whole lot of people (probably everyone in fact) saying that they doubt her being bi because this is Rachel we're talking out. She's been known to lie and embellish. And the fact that she keeps making a big deal out of it and bringing it up at every turn. It comes across as trying to convince herself in some way, or using her sexuality as some kind of accessory.

In her favorites video, she was more enjoyable to watch this time around, but I can't take the fake crying and the improper use of robust. What's even more annoying is how the comments were full of "So robust" or "OMG I know. I'm going to die without that dry shampoo!" I saw people seriously talking about sending her their own cans since Rachel loves it so much. :? It's a freaking hair product, it's not that serious. There's tons of others out there that do the same thing. They all get so riled up over the most minor inconveniences.

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

I think the valid reason to make a big deal out of being bi when you're in a committed relationship with someone of the opposite gender is exactly what so many people were saying in the comments -- you start to feel like a huge part of who you are is just invisible and erased. And in an era where it's basically accepted and you don't have to "pass" as straight, why not be as out as you can so that a) you don't feel that weird suffocated feeling and b) bisexuality starts to become more visible as a real thing and not a stop on the train to gay town or girls gone wild.

BUT. Since it's Rachel. Who the hell knows if she is doing it for views/attention. And the family cutting her off sounds completely insane. I could see them not believing her (as many people in the comments said their parents didn't believe them until/unless they were dating the same gender) but not cutting her off just for claiming to be bi.

Grunge. OMG. Stop it. The whole point of "grunge" before the media got ahold of it was NOT TRYING. AT ALL. TO LOOK LIKE ANYTHING SPECIFIC. What are people even doing at this point? :roll:

EstimatedTimeArrival
Debater
Debater

Post by EstimatedTimeArrival »

Again if she is bi that's fine. I just think its strange that all of a sudden, while she's in a serious relationship with a man.. She's having new found feelings for women? did she say she's been bi for years? Its a little attention seeking to me. Either way i love chris.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

people like you are the never reason why ill probably never come out as bi. its always for attention, isnt it ?
No, people like Rachel are why people might think it could be for attention. She admitted to being with girls years ago. Then wants to make a video about it like she's been keeping it a huge secret and it was killing her inside to do so. She's putting it out there for a reason obviously. Because her channel sucks and she's out of ideas plus too lazy to do the obvious which is vlog about the move and her new neighborhood, etc. Instead she wants to just hang out in her shoebox hellhole apartment and talk about how she's feeling robust (whatever the fuck that means) now. Wasn't she a communications major? Maybe she should try using a word that actually makes sense instead of using some inside joke shit like life is one big tumblr page.
And the family cutting her off sounds completely insane. I could see them not believing her (as many people in the comments said their parents didn't believe them until/unless they were dating the same gender) but not cutting her off just for claiming to be bi.
I can't believe they didn't cut her off sooner, and I definitely don't believe it was over her being bi . It was probably over her being an asshole. She has talked a bunch of shit about them and then turned around with her hand out for health insurance, cell phone payments, cash, gifts, etc. They handed over 300 the first time Chris and RAchel moved and couldn't afford it, that kitchenaid was probably in the 400.00 neighborhood, she's always sending her makeup and hair and skincare stuff. Rachel is a spoiled bitch and she's going to regret pushing her parents away IMO.
Again if she is bi that's fine. I just think its strange that all of a sudden, while she's in a serious relationship with a man.. She's having new found feelings for women? did she say she's been bi for years? Its a little attention seeking to me. Either way i love chris.
Chris wouldn't have the balls to tell Rachel they should be monogamous even if he did think that, which we don't even know. I think that eventually Rachel will leave Chris for a woman. She seemed VERY into that one "twat" IMO.

moodhani
Learner
Learner

Post by moodhani »

Get out of your house!!!! You've lived in Seattle for months and know nothing, really??

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Ugh this girl. Does she even realize how lazy and uninterested she sounds? You need someone to help you tell you what you think of your new city? You don't know enough about this to give an answer? Really? Just proves she moved to Seattle for the hipster points.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Normal people would answer like "I'm not sure. Maybe I could do some videos on it!" Instead Rachel is just going to continue sitting on her ass in her tiny ass apartment.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's pretty pathetic considering she was so intent on moving there. For what? Because it sounded cool? She sure hasn't made the most out of it or explored or anything. Why the fuck did you want to move there so badly??

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Maybe she can't afford to go out and do stuff?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”