ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by LolaGrace »

I don't do Tumblr so I have no idea. I'm sure someone else does though.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Now I'm kinda wondering if she and Chris had a threesome with one of the twins. I don't know which twin said it, but they said they've kissed Rachel before. Could be nothing, but you never know. Ugh, now I've thought about Rachel having sex.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Now I'm kinda wondering if she and Chris had a threesome with one of the twins.
Ding ding ding. I think this is spot on and I wondered that myself back when I saw the one twat's vine videos.

As far as the video, I think shes full of shit. She did talk about being with girls on that trashy FAQ she had on her tumblr page what 2 years ago? So IDK how she was so confused or secretive about it if it was literally answered on a FAQ where she talked about her sex life. I'm also not buying that her parents cut her off over that. Maybe they did cut her off but I find it really hard to believe that's all there is to the story.

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

I don't bi it.

be_inspired
Learner
Learner

Post by be_inspired »

WednesdaysBraids wrote:I don't bi it.
That is a beautiful pun! LOL!

As for Rachel I have to be honest that it seems fishy. Look I understand coming to terms with your sexuality, I myself came out in college as Bi. It's just the way she did it that seemed suspect. Honestly I think Rachel is a follower, she meets someone and she begins to take their likes/dislikes/lifestyles/beliefs. She was friends with Megan (missmeganmakeup) she became Pescetarian (which seem to last about 2 secs), she starts dating Chris she becomes a "gamer", her roommate was a big One Direction fan so she became one also, now she is close friends with 2 lesbians and she is now Bi. Ok I'm not saying there isn't a possibility that she is Bi but the way it came out, how she almost talked about it like it was a exclusive club she was now apart of irked me.

All in all nothing seemed genuine about this "coming out" video. Hopefully she wasn't being dishonest (like she has been so many times in the past) but only time will tell.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

The reason I'm not buying it, aside from her lying so much in the past, is because, as the above poster put it she's acting like being bisexual is some kind of exclusive club to belong to. Just remember that this generation, HER generation is all about not having sexual labels. If you're cis and straight like me, you're considered boring. I know that many people are born gay, bi or trans. But a whole generation can't possibly be pansexual. She's just, like I said before, jumping on the bandwagon. Just as she's trying to desperately to be grunge. Honey, I'm in my late thirties and was around for the first wave of grunge. This so-called new wave doesn't even come close. But I digress. She's whatever will make her popular and cause her to get more views.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Something tells me that Rachel is very quickly going to try and become the face of the bisexuality acceptance movement. Like, from now on, every single thing is going to be about bisexuality and/or bi-shaming. I can feel the self-importance already.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

OMG, Peril, you are so so right. It will be interesting to watch and see. She needs to find something to make videos about, right? Two videos a week and the girl never leaves home. You'd think she could at least up it to 3 a week. But I guess she really has run out of ideas. Until now.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Like when she started making videos about mental illness, she somehow snuck that into almost everything. I feel like it's going to be the same with her sexuality now, too. "So guys in case you forgot, I have a mental illness. This is my favorite lipstick of the month. Oh btw did you know I'm also bi?"

bromley1809
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bromley1809 »

Judging form her recent video she lost a LOT of weight. Her tummy isn't that big and thighs are way smaller now. Her face is still chubby but Im sure it will slim down in time. Good for her, I'm glad she and Chris are eating healthier.

Also I don't understand why some people were judging her apartment. Yeah its small, but some people actually prefer smaller apartments. Me and my boyfriend lived in one and it was awesome because we didn't buy unnecessary stuff, saved money and our commute to school was much faster (we had an option of living in 1bedroom for $500 more and 25 minutes away from downtown.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Lol to the above comments!

I think the reason people find fault with her tiny apartment is because she moved across the country to live in Seattle. Props to her and Chris for being independent adults and making their dreams come true. It's about all they can afford. But why would you move across the country to live in a fabulous city but never leave your shoebox to experience the outside world?! She needs to get a part time job or a serious hobby if she ever plans to make friends or enjoy a social life with anyone other than her boyfriend.

cosmo
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmo »

Aaand she's already posted on tumblr about talking more about bisexuality in her videos. Can someone remind me when she became a damn life coach?

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

Before she was a Youtube *star* and used to be very candid on tumblr, she mentioned getting "handsy" with girls when she was drunk but that was when she was a freshman in college and then she dropped the whole thing so quickly

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

^^^ That's even more suspect. It sounds like the thing some girls do at parties to get male attention. "Oh look at me, I'm feeling up on a girl. Isn't that hot? Wanna see us make out?" :roll:
Plus that's not the same as actually having serious feelings about another girl or wanting a real relationship. People flirt with others that they're not seriously interested in for fun all the time. I hope that's not what it was, because it feels wrong to be poking holes in someone else's sexuality, but I wouldn't put it past her.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

hollaatmegurl wrote:Like when she started making videos about mental illness, she somehow snuck that into almost everything. I feel like it's going to be the same with her sexuality now, too. "So guys in case you forgot, I have a mental illness. This is my favorite lipstick of the month. Oh btw did you know I'm also bi?"
Exactly what I was thinking. She's "thanked people for being so accepting~~~" 3 different times now (on various social media). WE GET IT, special snowflake.

Anyone remember how she constantly mentioned that Tess girl (I think it was one of those "twats" girlfriends or something?) :? I always found it creepy, but now we know why I guess... idk.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

I'm watching her smoothie video and she complained that the nutribullet broke when she put in frozen bananas, but with how much they filled, it's no wonder it did. There's a max line for a reason.

EstimatedTimeArrival
Debater
Debater

Post by EstimatedTimeArrival »

Oh shes bi now? Hasnt she had a bf for the past 2 years? Now she's having feelings for women? Kinda strange. I scroll passed all her vids nowa days, yawn

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She seems to love to test her family's love and pull these stunts over the years. I think they're over it or she's made it seem more dramatic than it really was.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Edie wrote:She seems to love to test her family's love and pull these stunts over the years. I think they're over it or she's made it seem more dramatic than it really was.
Totally off topic but LOL at your sig - love Saved by the Bell so much. Friggin Slater - "hey look, a roach!" :rofl:

Newnonkc
Learner
Learner

Post by Newnonkc »

I believe that she is attracted to women and identifies as bisexual. But I do not understand the timing? Like why make such a big deal about 'coming out', when she's in the middle of a super long term relationship? It's almost like if me, after being with my boyfriend for six years, suddenly making a huge deal about being attracted to short guys while my boyfriend is tall, and making sure everyone knows it. Wouldn't that make him uncomfortable? Don't you think he would start to question any short guys I've hung out with over the years, wondering if someone made me experience feelings for them outside of the relationship, bringing me to that conclusion? May not be the best example but it's the first one I thought of.

In any event, I do believe she made a big deal about it so she can incorporate it into videos. And now she can consider herself 'oppressed'.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”