ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

whatevs4
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by whatevs4 »

I couldn't care less if she's bisexual. she's been in a relationship with a man for years which is fine, i wasn't making assumptions about her sexuality. however this announcing a life changing video with goddamn fanfare coming down from the sky and rachel announcing something about her probably no one even cared to ask seems super lame and like it's just a desperate attempt for views.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Badbitchlikethis and whatevs4, you guys made me literally LOL. I actually told her, when she asked for ideas for videos, that I'd like to see more of Seattle and thought it'd be awesome if she could do a video giving her viewers a tour. Radio silence. And she's yet to do a vid like that. Oh and today was the first time I noticed the sweat on her upper lip. I don't care if she's bi. But honestly, I don't believe it. For some people, they think it's cool to be pansexual. And she may be one of those that think it's the cool thing to do. I feel for people that REALLY ARE bi, gay or trans and have to deal with the crap they do. Rachel is just playing her minions. That's my personal opinion. Call it a hunch. I knew a girl in college that was a pathological liar. She was so good she could probably convince you to buy oceanfront property in Kansas. That's how I see Rachel. And in the video she talks about all the women she's been with. When? Unless Chris and she have an open relationship. They've been together since freshman year, right? So when did she have time to have sex with women? Liar.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

LolaGrace wrote:Badbitchlikethis and whatevs4, you guys made me literally LOL. I actually told her, when she asked for ideas for videos, that I'd like to see more of Seattle and thought it'd be awesome if she could do a video giving her viewers a tour. Radio silence. And she's yet to do a vid like that. Oh and today was the first time I noticed the sweat on her upper lip. I don't care if she's bi. But honestly, I don't believe it. For some people, they think it's cool to be pansexual. And she may be one of those that think it's the cool thing to do. I feel for people that REALLY ARE bi, gay or trans and have to deal with the crap they do. Rachel is just playing her minions. That's my personal opinion. Call it a hunch. I knew a girl in college that was a pathological liar. She was so good she could probably convince you to buy oceanfront property in Kansas. That's how I see Rachel. And in the video she talks about all the women she's been with. When? Unless Chris and she have an open relationship. They've been together since freshman year, right? So when did she have time to have sex with women? Liar.
Maybe she was hooking up with the Twats back when she was living in PA.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I cracked up when she made her announcement. Sorry, but it's true. I thought she was going to tell us that she wrote a book during all of the hours she sits on her mattress or maybe got some sort of job outside of her shoe box apartment.

There's nothing funny about being gay, straight, bi... There's nothing funny about being straight either. It certainly wasn't the fact itself. She's just ridiculous in her delivery. I find her to be a compulsive liar. I get a bit of a bi vibe from her but whatever. She's been in a serious relationship with a man for years and will likely marry him. This news seemed to be irrelevant. Very safe way to make herself more "intriguing" to the audience she seems thirsty for. It reminded me of when Ja'mie King (Summer Heights High, Private School Girl on HBO) suddenly came out. I wouldn't be surprised if she were exaggerating the family drama or the status itself to garner attention. So fitting of Seattle. I wonder if she ever moved to Salt Lake City if she would come out as Mormon.

It's not my place to make light of this nor do I care one way or the other but she's very transparent. I wonder if she knows the difference between finding another woman beautiful and posting thinspo on tumblr or really getting down with an actual sexual experience.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

How to detect a liar: Watch how many times she shifts her head and eyes after she makes certain statements.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

chance86 wrote: It reminded me of when Ja'mie King (Summer Heights High, Private School Girl on HBO) suddenly came out.
:rofl: :rofl: this is so true! i totally get that vibe

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Chance86, you made some great points. But you also cracked me up. Thanks. And I'm going to re-watch the video now and check out her body language. I still think she's lying. She even mentioned in the video something about how great it was to be bi in a city like Seattle. WHAAAAT? I live in Texas, in a large and pretty liberal city. I have bisexual and gay friends that are doing just fine down here. That part made no sense to me. And I know when people think of Texas they think of ignorant rednecks. But in the larger cities, especially where I live, you're going to find a lot of very open-minded and progressive people. Just sayin........ Too funny: If she moved to Salt Lake City would she come out as Mormon. ROTFLMAO.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

So I Just watched her coming out as bi video. I am not surprised that she is. But I got a question, if she's bi why is she with Chris? Does she look at women and think about how she wants to be with them?

I've never really known any bi people myself, so someone please enlighten me.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

And ya, why the robust here and there?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I personally don't think she's lying but I feel she made a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Like someone else already said, she has been with a man for years and will likely marry him, so it doesn't really matter. Which is why I don't understand why her family cut her off. If she's not actually dating a woman, what's the big deal. In my experience, intolerant people just don't want you to do the "sin." If it's only desire, it's not that big a deal. It's easy to shrug off.

I don't remember when she said she told them, but if it was recently, it's a little early and over-dramatic to say she was "cut off" from the family. She was probably just exaggerating. They need a little time.

That said, if she's happy great for her. Also, I don't understand why people scoff at her becoming healthier. Idk about health necessarily, but she has clearly lost quite a bit of weight. She is not as light as she once was and yes, she is still overweight; something that is not always evident in her insta pictures BUT she HAS lost weight. She has lost a significant, noticeable amount of weight.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Well kids, it was only a matter of time. I mentioned on her video that while I support her and the LGBT community, I would never date a bisexual man. This was a topic someone else brought up. That's my preference. And then some asshole had the nerve to tell me that I have no right to give my opinions on LGBT matters because I'm cis, straight and married. WTH? I have been fighting for gay marriage to become legal across the land for ages. I've been a member of the Human Rights Campaign for years. Since when did being cis and straight become a bad thing? And I've gotten shit before for saying I'd never date a bi man. Isn't it my right to have preferences? This in no way makes me homophobic or transphobic. SMDH.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

smashthebox wrote:So I Just watched her coming out as bi video. I am not surprised that she is. But I got a question, if she's bi why is she with Chris? Does she look at women and think about how she wants to be with them?

I've never really known any bi people myself, so someone please enlighten me.
Well, because she's bi, not a lesbian. Meaning she also likes men. Hence why she's with Chris. Why would her being bisexual mean that she can't be in a relationship with a man?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

LolaGrace wrote:Well kids, it was only a matter of time. I mentioned on her video that while I support her and the LGBT community, I would never date a bisexual man. This was a topic someone else brought up. That's my preference. And then some asshole had the nerve to tell me that I have no right to give my opinions on LGBT matters because I'm cis, straight and married. WTH? I have been fighting for gay marriage to become legal across the land for ages. I've been a member of the Human Rights Campaign for years. Since when did being cis and straight become a bad thing? And I've gotten shit before for saying I'd never date a bi man. Isn't it my right to have preferences? This in no way makes me homophobic or transphobic. SMDH.
Sorry to get kind of nosy but, why not? I don't really understand the side-eye bi people get, like people preferring not to date them. Like is it a conscious decision, or what? I never really hear anyone explain why. But if that's you, then do you I guess. Again sorry if I'm prying.
I don't agree that's it's homophobic or transphobic though. I notice that's a knee-jerk reaction a lot of people seem to have towards preferences. It's like they think in order to accept LGBT people, you're obligated to be ready to date anyone of any sexuality as well. And the cis/straight hate probably comes from some people thinking that they're the enemy, and the ones who keep people down. When in reality, they get a lot of support from straight and cis people. Most of the world is straight/cis, so without their votes and help, I think gay rights wouldn't be as far along as it is now.
__
Back to Rachel: I also think she might be doing it for attention. It's certainly possible she's bi, but I don't buy it. It just seems far too convenient for her to come out with that now. I mean it's a little much to dedicate a video to it. It's almost like she's presenting her sexuality as some kind of achievement. It rubs me the wrong way. And as others have said, who cares? She's w/ Chris, she's not on the dating market, so why mention it? It has nothing to do with anything tbh. It just gives her hipster/tumblr points.
And the mention of jazz music in the next video. :roll: Another hipsterism. Middle class white kids who are so into jazz. I don't think she's ever mentioned liking jazz before. Maybe she does enjoy it, but this whole thing is just coming off so phony.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Rachel is trying too hard and it shows. That's ONE reason I'm not buying her latest tale. She's a known liar. If she is bi, I couldn't care less. But she devoted a video to it? WTH? It just screams "desperate for views" to me. That's only my opinion.

miraclekinacle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miraclekinacle »

I don't see her need to tell anyone unless the topic is brought up, nor do I understand her parents reaction. Unless her and Chris are polyamorous it is a total nonissue.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Jazz is the worst. Whenever I see someone actively pursuing the genre (my ex bf for example), it's an immediate red flag- POSER! Such a wannabe hipster.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Did she mention if she had been with a woman before? I zoned out after the 5th robust.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Yes. She claimed to be "with all these women". In what universe? Unless she does have an open relationship with Chris. But I'm still not buying it. Like I said, she tries too hard. When did she have time to be with all these women? Some other poster said maybe she's fooled around with those lesbian sisters she calls "the TWATS". Who knows. Only Rachel. And the all the women she's supposedly been with.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

At this point in time, I don't buy it. I think it's another tumblr-popular thing she's trying to glom onto. And even if she actually is bisexual - an entire video of it just came off rather attention seeking.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

Didn't her tumblr used to say she hooked up with girls before or am I just making that up?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”