Post by ZeroProject »

Continuee here..

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by ZeroProject »

For some strange reason everyone is speculating that Shane and Lisa are on break and haven't seen each other since Christmas.

Lol..
This is from today:

This is from a week ago:

And this is a cute post from a little while back:

Just because they aren't broadcasting their relationship for all of you or consistently giving updates on how their relationship is going doesn't mean they are on break or have broken up. lol..

wake
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by wake »

That fight at the end looked real.

To me it's pretty clear he's living in that office, break or not.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Oh WOOHOO!! They're still filming 2 minutes videos together!! -_- that doesn't mean they're still living together or even still together. Come on now. Shane and Lis are both youtubers so they collab and they're probably afraid to tell their fans if they do break up because a lot of their fans are little teens who would be upset.

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Oh WOOHOO!! They're still filming 2 minutes videos together!! -_- that doesn't mean they're still living together or even still together. Come on now. Shane and Lis are both youtubers so they collab and they're probably afraid to tell their fans if they do break up because a lot of their fans are little teens who would be upset.
:roll:
I didn't say they're still together because they are filming two minute videos together... Where is your real evidence anyway? No one has yet provided one piece of indisputable and undeniable evidence that proves they have actually broken up. And hey, I'm aware this is a gossip website, however we have to draw the line between stupid assumptions that don't even make any fucking sense and real good gossip that gets exciting because it might actually be true. I provided evidence for my claims that they are still together... where is your evidence? lol.. Do you think they broke up because "omg they arent givin me updates on their relationship"? I really don't understand this weird speculation about a break up.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by whyamihereee »

ZeroProject wrote:
Fruitbatz2 wrote:Oh WOOHOO!! They're still filming 2 minutes videos together!! -_- that doesn't mean they're still living together or even still together. Come on now. Shane and Lis are both youtubers so they collab and they're probably afraid to tell their fans if they do break up because a lot of their fans are little teens who would be upset.
I didn't say they're still together because they are filming two minute videos together... Where is your real evidence anyway? No one has yet provided one piece of indisputable and undeniable evidence that proves they have actually broken up. And hey, I'm aware this is a gossip website, however we have to draw the line between stupid assumptions that don't even make any fucking sense and real good gossip that gets exciting because it might actually be true. I provided evidence for my claims that they are still together... where is your evidence? lol.. Do you think they broke up because "omg they arent givin me updates on their relationship"? I really don't understand this weird speculation about a break up.
This, thank you!

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

ZeroProject wrote:
Agreed. Until there is some official announcement, I am going to continue to believe they are still a couple. I personally still believe that the 2nd apartment was mainly so they don't have to schedule around each other for filming videos. It's difficult, if not impossible, for 2 people to film videos at the same time, especially in that apartment of theirs (have you heard how much the sound echoes in there?). I'm thinking that's the primary reason for the 2nd apartment.

Does Shane seem to perhaps also sleep there? Possibly. I know he has these crazy 4am workout sessions sometimes when he can't sleep, and why go home and wake up Lisa with a shower and such afterwards? Or maybe he snores and it's just a better sleeping arrangement for them? Some couples do better sleeping apart. There are just as many arguments for them to not be broken up as there are for them to be broken up based on the few minutes we see of their lives each day.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Guys, he moved out. He said in a younow like a month ago when someone asked if him and Lis broke up, he said they had their problems and "some things are obvious" but that they are still together. By obvious he meant he doesn't live with her anymore. The main reason people thought they broke up was because he was always at his office..
This ain't just pure speculation. he answered the question hesitantly like he was trying to find the correct wording.

They are obvs having problems and he's most likely moved out considering he's at his office 90% of the time now. Lisa has expressed discomfort about shane having female friends in the past .

To act like their relationship is perfect is ridiculous..

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Guys, he moved out. He said in a younow like a month ago when someone asked if him and Lis broke up, he said they had their problems and "some things are obvious" but that they are still together. By obvious he meant he doesn't live with her anymore. The main reason people thought they broke up was because he was always at his office..
This ain't just pure speculation. he answered the question hesitantly like he was trying to find the correct wording.

They are obvs having problems and he's most likely moved out considering he's at his office 90% of the time now. Lisa has expressed discomfort about shane having female friends in the past .

Yes, he stays at another place, but from what I've seen, he still visits Lisa's place regularly. And Shane moving into a separate place is not credible evidence for a breakup at all. I don't recall him ever being asked if him and Lisa broke up and responding with that, so you better give me a link to the video or I'm not going to believe it. I also don't remember Lisa expressing "discomfort" about Shane having female friends. Your going to have to link that video or give me a direct quote and let someone who isn't biased consider it. How do you know he's at his office 90% of the time? How did you even come up with this statistic? Did I ever say their relationship is perfect?

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I don't have a link to Lisa's video saying she was uncomfortable but she said it once in one of her videos from last year when I started watching her. I would have to go back through a lot of old videos to catch it.

Shane's younow

It's in the last ten minutes. And it was talked about on here a while ago back in December I think.. So you can go back in the thread and read more

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

^ So that's why you believe they aren't together anymore? Bye girl. It's not even worth the time and effort anymore. Clearly you're a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions and you don't understand that you can change your opinion when you receive new information that disproves what you believed before. Like I said before, I know this is a gossip website, but we need to draw the line between illogical assumptions about people and true gossip.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

No that's why they're not living together anymore .. Wtf. And to say they might end up breaking up is my opinion. Get over it, "girl". I think if a relationship isn't going well so much that one person moves out that the relationship is almost over. Other people have said this too here, so stop being all condescending. I'm not the only one who can see their relationship is strained

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Please, they were able to schedule around eachother for filming videos just fine when they decided to move in together, their relationship just seems to be going backwards instead of forward. Lisa doesn't even film at home anymore anyway, she has an office at yahoo. And if I'm not mistaken Shane called it "that other place" when asked where Corny lives now, he doesn't even call it his home anymore, plus he admited himself that they were having problems and that some things were obvious, if you watched his you now live stream. He obviously sleeps at his "office" now, he's rarely around Lisa anymore and she's rarely ever in his vlogs.

They're like that couple who are still married but living separate lives now, which is just the beginning of the end. This is not growing together, it's growing apart.

If i'm completely wrong and they're just fine then more power to them, they're my favorite youtube couple( or at least used to be, until shane changed and turned into an asshole with inflated ego), I'm still rooting for them, but I'm going to admit that things don't look good now.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

MDNA wrote:Please, they were able to schedule around eachother for filming videos just fine when they decided to move in together, their relationship just seems to be going backwards instead of forward. Lisa doesn't even film at home anymore anyway, she has an office at yahoo. And if I'm not mistaken Shane called it "that other place" when asked where Corny lives now, he doesn't even call it his home anymore, plus he admited himself that they were having problems and that some things were obvious, if you watched his you now live stream. He obviously sleeps at his "office" now, he's rarely around Lisa anymore and she's rarely ever in his vlogs.

They're like that couple who are still married but living separate lives now, which is just the beginning of the end. This is not growing together, it's growing apart.

If i'm completely wrong and they're just fine then more power to them, they're my favorite youtube couple( or at least used to be, until shane changed and turned into an asshole with inflated ego), I'm still rooting for them, but I'm going to admit that things don't look good now.
Yeah, he clearly moved out. And lisa has always filmed a lot of her videos at work so that "shooting schedule" theory didn't make sense. She has a day job, Shane's schedule is already different than hers.

Moving out is clearly taking a step back. I don't know if they will break up but I agree it doesn't look good.

It's not like they were around each other 24/7 when they lived together due to their schedules being different..so if they can't handle what little time they spent together at home, what can they handle?? Clearly their relationship isn't that strong.

They might put out this cutesy image all the time, but that's not real. What's real is that they are having problems and their little naive fans think their relationship is perfect just because they look cute together.

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

I'm not totally buying that they broke up. Perhaps it was better for their relationship if they didn't live with each other. Maybe they just need some space from one another. Shit happens. There isn't one end all fix for every relationship. Maybe this is working for them.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

All the signs really point to their relationship headed south:
1. Shane moved out
2. Lis being uncomfortable with shane hanging with females
3. Shane getting slightly depressed when he films with Lis instead of laughing loudly and being vibrant like he is when talking to his friends
4. Lis saying she gets annoyed when people ask them if her and shane are getting married soon. Why would that annoy you so much if the relationship was going well and headed towards marriage? If the relationship was making her super happy, I don't think people asking her about marriage would p*ss her off or annoy her. The thought of marriage would make her happy, not annoyed or mad.

You can argue with this if you would like, but all of these points have basis in reality, so you're not any more right than I am. Just sayin .

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Post by youdoyou »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Guys, he moved out. He said in a younow like a month ago when someone asked if him and Lis broke up, he said they had their problems and "some things are obvious" but that they are still together. By obvious he meant he doesn't live with her anymore. The main reason people thought they broke up was because he was always at his office..

Yes in fact I think they're still together and haven't officially broken up yet. But I don't think anyone can deny that their relationship is growing apart. I even remember Shane himself saying in the podcast with Trisha that his relationship was basically done, falling apart. I think if Shane has even said it himself several times already there's no point in thinking other wise. I suppose they'll break up eventually when they feel is right.

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

^ First of all, Lisa being "uncomfortable" about Shane hanging with female friends is not evidence for a breakup whatsoever. And I've never heard her say anything that indicates she's "uncomfortable" about him hanging out with female friends. Moving out is not credible evidence for a breakup. Shane has always, and I mean always, put on that weird depressed "i hate you" persona around Lisa. It's nothing new. However, they were just laughing together in a recent vlog. And the last video I watched of Lisa talking about marrying Shane, that was really recent, she said that her and Shane aren't really thinking about marriage but she thinks it's sweet that her viewers care so much. "your points have basis in reality" once again, girl BYE. lool

And just to clear this up, I never said that their relationship was doing amazing or that they are the perfect couple, I was just saying that the evidence that you can provide for an actual break up or break doesn't add up and isn't credible. AND ALL OF US ARE IN NO PLACE TO SAY EXACTLY HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING. None of us personally know them or have connections with people who can tell us how they're doing. Alriiight? I'm not going to believe they broke up or that their relationship is falling apart completely until you can set some real evidence down on the table.
Last edited by ZeroProject on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

youdoyou wrote:Yes in fact I think they're still together and haven't officially broken up yet. But I don't think anyone can deny that their relationship is growing apart. I even remember Shane himself saying in the podcast with Trisha that his relationship was basically done, falling apart. I think if Shane has even said it himself several times already there's no point in thinking other wise. I suppose they'll break up eventually when they feel is right.
(with exact time he says that)

Return to “Shane Dawson”