Shane Dawson Part 2

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 2

Post by whyamihereee »

GoP1kachuGo wrote:Ugh I know I said the tag things on his video before but they are seriously pissing me off! In the past couple of videos his tags have just been total stupidity.

shanedawsontv, shane, dawson, vlogs, iphone, o2l, connor franta, coming out, trisha paytas, trevor moran, singing, 7-11, similar to, jenna marbles, smash, nigahiga, comedy

Well done Shane you couldn't even be bothered to make sure Smosh was correct if that's what you were going for! I also like how he NEVER tags Lisa in his videos so at least he doesn't try to make money off her.... where as she always tags him! So he's got that going for him at least. Or maybe he doesn't even think it's worth it:') Who knows anymore with him, I'm just so freaking annoyed at him trying to make money off of someone's sexuality for fucks sake. :FU:
Has anyone ever though of sending Connor Franta this? Just like a "I think it's fucked up he's using you for views" kind of thing?
Minions will go batshit crazy

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shane Dawson Part 2

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Why would he care? Most of Shane's views are probably from people that are actually subscribed to him. I don't even know who connor franta is.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Why would he care? Most of Shane's views are probably from people that are actually subscribed to him. I don't even know who connor franta is.
Not necessarily, no. Its shady and fucked up how he would use a "relevant" thing to gain views.
Whether you know Connor Franta or not is not relevant to any of this.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shane Dawson Part 2

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

whyamihereee wrote:
Fruitbatz2 wrote:Why would he care? Most of Shane's views are probably from people that are actually subscribed to him. I don't even know who connor franta is.
Not necessarily, no. Its shady and fucked up how he would use a "relevant" thing to gain views.
Um shane has been on youtube since he was like 18 and has a lot of subscribers. Why would you think a majority of his views are coming from some idiot named Connor franta. How do you know Connor never used shane for views?

I just did a quick search on youtube and found that Tyler Oakley did videos with shane. Tyler Oakley is somehow tied to connor franta. It appears connor franta used Tyler Oakley for views at some point. Everyone uses other people for views it's not a secret on youtube

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I used to be a fan of shane because he seemed so genuine but I'm not getting those vibes from him anymore.
He just seems so negative & entitled lately, we don't need another onision.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I don't find shane to be anything like onision. I think shane is funny and down to earth.

GossipTard
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipTard »

lalal0ve wrote:I used to be a fan of shane because he seemed so genuine but I'm not getting those vibes from him anymore.
He just seems so negative & entitled lately, we don't need another onision.
He's definitely over YouTube and has made it quite clear he's getting sick of it. And he's mentioned numerous times about how there are the "fake youtuber" friends who only use people for views.

On another note, I'm surprised no one mentioned the amount of shade Shane threw at Onision in a recent video with Trisha. Asking if he could watch the Onision video with his adblock on. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Shane has just been on youtube too long. People joke he's the grandpa of youtube. I still think he's funny though and I like watching his vlogs and when he is being himself like on his podcast. The skits he does aren't funny to me though. I don't find him any more self obsessed than other tubers.

DrLakin
Learner
Learner

Post by DrLakin »

I haven't watched him in a long time(only listened to his podcast) but I'm glad he's not shoving #shoey down everyone's throats anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candlelight123
Learner
Learner

Post by Candlelight123 »

Honestly I feel like if he could quit youtube now this second and do his movies he would. There's no love between him and youtube anymore

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

angelahill139 wrote:
MDNA wrote:I don't remember exactly the words but on YouNow he said he and Lisa had some problems and that some things we noticed are obvious and how its a real relationship and stuff, but that they're not broken up. I think he said something about youtube relationships and that he and Lisa talk about it? Idk. I really think Lisa doesn't like Trisha or trust her and Shane is hanging out with her despite that...
Yeah i didn't get what he meant by obvious things?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:
whyamihereee wrote:
Um shane has been on youtube since he was like 18 and has a lot of subscribers. Why would you think a majority of his views are coming from some idiot named Connor franta. How do you know Connor never used shane for views?

I just did a quick search on youtube and found that Tyler Oakley did videos with shane. Tyler Oakley is somehow tied to connor franta. It appears connor franta used Tyler Oakley for views at some point. Everyone uses other people for views it's not a secret on youtube
It has nothing to do with Connor himself, more so the fact that hes using Connors sexuality/coming out to attract people to his videos.

Return to “Shane Dawson”