Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

Post by o_O »

Continue here. <3

liladelrey
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38

Post by liladelrey »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The title. omg.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

liladelrey wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The title. omg.
I think it was veronicasays~ who came up for that so fist bumps to her. :D

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

The concept that Charles carries around of his 'man card' is awful. The description of it makes him sound like a misogynic asshole.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

Note: I posted this on the Alli Speed thread, but I really meant to post it here *headdesk*

You know, I've been thinking about the timeline of things. I know it's been discussed here ad nauseam, but here's how I see it:

April 7th - Charles announces he and Alli are separated. He calls it a separation (which made people hopeful), but calls Shay that same day before filming the video and to tell him he's getting a divorce.

April 14 - One week after the announcement Lauren appears in the vlogs. It looks like the separation is amicable and nothing is really 100% final on the divorce front (at least from the Speeds' perspective).

April 15 - The next day, Charles potentially changes his wedding date tattoo.

April 20 - Charles goes on what might be his second date with Allie Wes. I say second because they described their first date and it did not involve mini golf.

April 21 - Charles goes on a third (?) date with Allie (he doesn't film it) which initiates Turtlegate.

April 22 - Two weeks after the announcement, Alli posts her own video explaining the situation and says that [/b]no papers have been filed as of yet[/b]. Again, up to this point , it seems like nothing is really final on her part.

That same day Charles potentially changes his wedding tattoo (if he did not do so on April 15-16)

April 27 - Almost three weeks after the announcement, Charles asks Allie Wes to become his girlfriend at a Taking Back Sunday concert. (Five days after Alli's announcement which implied that nothing was yet set in stone)

Not long after, Charles files for divorce. I can't find the date but it was early May if I'm not mistaken and it was finalized on June 4th.

What I'm trying to say is this whole "we were separated long before the announcement, we were living a lie thing" is somewhat bs. Of course they were having problems. Yes, they were pretending, but I don't think it's to the extent he claims for it to be. Otherwise, why would they joke about Alli being pregnant or decide to keep Chico together?

I don't believe Charles went on a date with Allie before April 7th although they were talking online. People on here have cross-referenced their instagrams and the vlogs and it just doesn't add up. I do believe he wanted to and when he and Alli reached a breaking point on April 7th he took it as an opportunity. A week - 10 days later he was on his first date with Allie.

Also, I don't think Alli knew about Allie Wes before April 7th because otherwise I HIGHLY doubt that Lauren would have done him any favors driving him around. I think she was genuinely hopeful that they might still have some slim chance of fixing things, but Turtlegate proved that it just wasn't part of his plan.

After that, the TRUTH tweet came out and the rest is history.

Basically, they can never reveal the date of his first date with Allie. It would make him look like too big of an asshole.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

cw29 wrote:Image
The concept that Charles carries around of his 'man card' is awful. The description of it makes him sound like a misogynic asshole.
Good god I'd never read the "fine print". What a jerk. I noticed on that vlog, he changed the title from "Lost My Man Card Again" to just "Lost It Again". He can't stay consistent with anything.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

o_O wrote:
liladelrey wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The title. omg.
I think it was veronicasays~ who came up for that so fist bumps to her. :D
:tu:

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Bea326 wrote: ... Basically, they can never reveal the date of his first date with Allie. It would make him look like too big of an asshole.
I think the argument that night was a possible confrontation from Alli if Charles, was in fact, seeing someone else. We now know they've had problems for a while but I never saw Alli being the one to give up so quickly. You're trying to work on your marriage but your husband has been involved with another woman, at least physically.
That's probably when the argument started and the marriage was over. I'm sure Alli had an idea about what was going on but Charles probably refused to admit it. I think separation was a nice way to say divorce for the younger viewers. And, with another woman in the picture, I'd be hard to even be separated with hopes of saving the marriage.
When it was shown that Charles had his arm around Allie, it could be Alli saying the truth about her marriage and why it failed, was because of Charles seeking another woman. Not because of her like everyone insisted.

Charles made his bed. Now he's laying in it.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

More like Charles made his bed and he's refusing to lay in it.

Accountability isn't Charles' strong suit.

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

Yeah, the whole "man card" thing grosses me out.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Bea326 wrote:What I'm trying to say is this whole "we were separated long before the announcement, we were living a lie thing" is somewhat bs. Of course they were having problems. Yes, they were pretending, but I don't think it's to the extent he claims for it to be. Otherwise, why would they joke about Alli being pregnant or decide to keep Chico together?
Click bait/money. They knew they were making good money by continuing that, so why wouldn't they fake it a little longer for the camera to earn that extra $2k+?

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

copperfox wrote:
Because he is a misogynistic asshole

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

cw29 wrote:
Bea326 wrote:What I'm trying to say is this whole "we were separated long before the announcement, we were living a lie thing" is somewhat bs. Of course they were having problems. Yes, they were pretending, but I don't think it's to the extent he claims for it to be. Otherwise, why would they joke about Alli being pregnant or decide to keep Chico together?
Click bait/money. They knew they were making good money by continuing that, so why wouldn't they fake it a little longer for the camera to earn that extra $2k+?
Can't wait until he reaches this point in his relationship with A3!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: The Charles Trippy Story

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

madaronincheese wrote:
copperfox wrote:
The concept that Charles carries around of his 'man card' is awful. The description of it makes him sound like a misogynistic* asshole.
Because he is a misogynistic asshole
Didn't even catch my typo until now. Tired C is tired. But for the most part, yes I agree that he is.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

They actually joked that Charles was pregnant, so...

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

In yesterdays vlog, I thought it was interesting that Charles mentioned that he didn't want to be away from his house too long because the lock on the front door was broken. Does he think the Speeds are going to sneak inside while he's out and trash it or something? Haha.
But...it does prove A3 works during the day somewhere. And he isn't friends with the Speeds like he says because he can't even ask them to watch his house for even an hour.

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

Funnily he HAS to be a man, since Alli was the one to actually do any handy jobs around the house before.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Guru Guru wrote:In yesterdays vlog, I thought it was interesting that Charles mentioned that he didn't want to be away from his house too long because the lock on the front door was broken. ...
He only removed the dead bolt, no? I don't see why he doesn't lock the second lock -- unless the door knob doesn't have a locking mechanism and is only used to open the door after the dead bolt is unlocked. I don't think I'd have the guts to sleep with my front door openly available to anyone. He could have installed the deadbolt back on the door. Unless, he truly had no idea how to put it back.
I feel like he might be getting a bigger security system. What's the point of having a door unlock wirelessly if you can't see who's knocking at it?

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

An0nyMous3 wrote:They actually joked that Charles was pregnant, so...
The joke was in the vlogs. If you look at the thumbnail, they're both in the picture. Now when you read the title: "WELL, I'M PREGNANT!" I'm gonna guess that Charles' not the one people first think of. Which proves my point. The click-bait was meant for people to think that Alli was pregnant only to find that it was one of Charles' stupid non-sensical jokes.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

/heavy sigh.
I really do feel for Charles with the frustration of the constant seizures. I feel bad. However, he should have probably laid more low while on chemo than he did this past week. Going to the fair and eating shitty food + shooting bottle rockets outside at each other with Phil + going mini golfing + pushing himself beyond his limit is most definitely going to work against his favor.

Return to “Charles Trippy”