Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

Post by veronicasays- »

jjpete wrote:Huh, did he get new plushies or are these the same ones that he was trying to sell last time?
It says there are 574 sets left.
The biggest mistake he made with that was ordering 1,000 of those sets. And then saying, if they sold out, he would think about getting more.
He had multiple desperate attempts. I think he'd be better off next time not overdoing his orders. That's money just standing still.

And does anyone have solid proof that Delta Airlines awards customers with things like rings? I never heard those kinds of incentives.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

veronicasays- wrote: And does anyone have solid proof that Delta Airlines awards customers with things like rings? I never heard those kinds of incentives.

From what I know they don't give out rings, they do give out gift cards ($200 Tiffany & Co. Gift Card) which Charles could've used to buy the ring and then say that's how he got the ring. Unless it's some exclusive reward only certain people(Charles) know...

http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_sky ... /index.jsp
http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/ ... efits.html

Not sure if he has medallion or not. I haven't seen the ring either, so not sure if it could be a Tiffany ring or not.

ETA: Just went to Allie's instagram. It's a Tiffany's ring for sure. This could very well be an engagement ring or a promise ring.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

da_precious1 wrote:
veronicasays- wrote: And does anyone have solid proof that Delta Airlines awards customers with things like rings? I never heard those kinds of incentives.

From what I know they don't give out rings, they do give out gift cards ($200 Tiffany & Co. Gift Card) which Charles could've used to buy the ring and then say that's how he got the ring. Unless it's some exclusive reward only certain people(Charles) know...

Not sure if he has medallion or not. I haven't seen the ring either, so not sure if it could be a Tiffany ring or not.

ETA: Just went to Allie's instagram. It's a Tiffany's ring for sure. This could very well be an engagement ring or a promise ring.
Actually Tiffany & Co does not sell a ring like Allie's.
Allie's ring, screencapped from the vlog.

All of Tiffany's Onxy rings:

No match.

Also while I can't say for sure since it is not currently available (but may have been when Charles ordered), Delta does sell Jewelry with their frequent flyer rewards program.
https://marketplace.delta.com/category. ... oryID=4987

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

An0nyMous3 wrote: Actually Tiffany & Co does not sell a ring like Allie's.

No match.

Also while I can't say for sure since it is not currently available (but may have been when Charles ordered), Delta does sell Jewelry with their frequent flyer rewards program.
The top and bottom rings are rings she had already. Charles just got her this one.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.
:roll:

In a nut shell, she's taking the ring Charles purchased and sandwiched it between two other random rings she already had? Which gives it the appearance of a fashion ring versus the single thin band with a stone. I can't wait for the moment that ring sheds a few ounces and magically becomes the original ring he purchased as an engagement ring. "Guys, look! I found a ring like Allie's Christmas gift."
Last edited by veronicasays- on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

veronicasays- wrote:Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

:roll:
I'm liking this one! And, it's probably true.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i'd think he'd spend a little more than that on an engagement ring, but idk, maybe not..

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Well he got alli's ring from Tiffany's too so lol, im just waiting on the proposal announcement already lol!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

A dark stone for an engagement ring? Is that a new trend?

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

oceanic wrote:A dark stone for an engagement ring? Is that a new trend?
Probably just a ruse. Charles logic: if it's not a diamond, the viewers won't think it's an engagement ring.

YellowBird
Debater
Debater

Post by YellowBird »

An0nyMous3 wrote:
da_precious1 wrote:

Actually Tiffany & Co does not sell a ring like Allie's.

No match.

could it be that the onyx ring and the gold rings around it are two different rings? Like she put the gold ring on then simply placed her ring in between them? I know she's into wearing multiple rings at once so that could be a possibility. It looks like the same ring to me but just placed in between another ring.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

YellowBird wrote: could it be that the onyx ring and the gold rings around it are two different rings? Like she put the gold ring on then simply placed her ring in between them? I know she's into wearing multiple rings at once so that could be a possibility. It looks like the same ring to me but just placed in between another ring.
yes. this was addressed. i think you stopped reading too early :tu:
da_precious1 wrote: The top and bottom rings are rings she had already. Charles just got her this one.

YellowBird
Debater
Debater

Post by YellowBird »

Hahaha Oh god that's embarrassing my bad :p

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

They've got to be engaged. A3 is already picking out new furniture.

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker

Post by centerofperiphery »

:rofl: new couch excuse b/c of dogs... really? hasn't he had that couch since their old apt with jeff? and NOW the dogs are a problem? looooOOoooolll.. also nice choice -- black leather sectional, just like Alli Speed's :tu: LITERALLY 10 facepalms

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

centerofperiphery wrote::rofl: new couch excuse b/c of dogs... really? hasn't he had that couch since their old apt with jeff? and NOW the dogs are a problem? looooOOoooolll.. also nice choice -- black leather sectional, just like Alli Speed's :tu: LITERALLY 10 facepalms
Leather? Really?! If you wanna use the dogs as an excuse for a new couch, I would avoid leather due to their nails scratching or ripping it!

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

I just can't help but wonder why the bed wasn't the first thing gone. Unless it was, I haven't been watching. I for one wouldn't feel comfortable sharing a bed meant for a married couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

centerofperiphery wrote::rofl: new couch excuse b/c of dogs... really? hasn't he had that couch since their old apt with jeff? and NOW the dogs are a problem? looooOOoooolll.. also nice choice -- black leather sectional, just like Alli Speed's :tu: LITERALLY 10 facepalms
LOL he probably saw Alli couch and liked hers and wanted one for his own. And leather really Charles? The dogs are really going to tear that up.

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker

Re: Charles

Post by centerofperiphery »

corndoggy_ wrote:I just can't help but wonder why the bed wasn't the first thing gone. Unless it was, I haven't been watching. I for one wouldn't feel comfortable sharing a bed meant for a married couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially if your ex-wife put it together with her bare hands.. :|

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

KatyD wrote:
Leather? Really?! If you wanna use the dogs as an excuse for a new couch, I would avoid leather due to their nails scratching or ripping it!
Absolutely. We have one that was a hand-me-down and its scratched all over from our dogs and they are tiny. Can't imagine the damage the bigger dogs will do.

On the plus side when the sneaky bastards come in muddy and I can't grab them first at least I can clean the couch with a damp cloth haha.

Return to “Charles Trippy”