Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I know it sounds kinda dick-ish, but maybe Allie wants to stay because of Charles' financial security. It doesn't seem like Allie has a place of her own and still lives with her mom. Charles pays for everything from groceries to plane tickets to starbucks.

I wonder if Charles changed his will so that Allie would get everything instead of Alli Speed (formally Trippy).

luv4u859
Debater
Debater

Post by luv4u859 »

While watching today's vlog all I can think about is how quick Alli would have gotten the lock on the door lol she was the only handyman in that house.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

luv4u859 wrote:While watching today's vlog all I can think about is how quick Alli would have gotten the lock on the door lol she was the only handyman in that house.
She was more deserving of the house considering all the work she put into it but I bet it's nice to have a fresh start and she's not missing it either way.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

So Allie is aware she has no chin. Or as she puts it a "baby chin".

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I can't believe he posted 10 minutes of him trying to put a lock on the door!

Also, I wish he'd open up a P.O. Box so I could send him a belt. I'm sick of seeing his saggy ass pants. For someone who wears skinny jeans, he sure shows his ass a lot.

/end small rant.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I swear he kept calling heartburn "heartburm" in today's video. Just something random I noticed.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

tribalpants wrote:
tbonegal1989 wrote:We had this guy in my high school class, and a few years back he had cancer. I really tried to be nice to the guy, but he was a total creep. He would sit behind my friend in class and smell her hair.

My neighbor/family friend had a form of brain cancer, he was in his 40-50s and in great shape. He didn't respond well to chemo. He did everything. His family went all organic, he went to Boston to see doctors. He had about 3 surgeries. There were two times when he had to be rushed to the hospital so they could take just a little bit more out. He died about a year ago, the last 6 months or so were hard. His brain just started slowing down. He was such a nice guy, he was just always grateful. I have no idea what kind of cancer it was and the location in the brain.
Not everyone who gets cancer turns into a douche. Sorry if that's how I came off. I think cancer affects everyone very differently and for some people it magnifys the bad part of themselves that we all have.

I don't Charles has always been a douche. His live journal was written a long time ago during a time when people were far less politically correct, emo people were a popular target for redicule, and sexism wasn't as opening discussed so it was easy for good men to come off sexist without realizing it.

Maybe I'm just projecting my own experience of being with someone with cancer to this situation, but I honestly believe Alli and Charles loved each other very much up until the stresses of the cancer diagnosis set in. While charles infedelity was wrong and an absolute shitty thing to do, I think it was done out of loneliness due to the back he subconsciously pushed Alli away in some way.
Was kinda responding to herpderpin's comment about how cancer is not a "get out of jail free card" to act like an asshole.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

tbonegal1989 wrote: I wonder if Charles changed his will so that Allie would get everything instead of Alli Speed (formally Trippy).
How crazy would it be if in the end Charles feels so bad about what has happened that he ends up leaving everything to Alli. I mean she was the one who was there for him the most.
Devastat0r wrote: She was more deserving of the house considering all the work she put into it but I bet it's nice to have a fresh start and she's not missing it either way.
Her new house is much better than the old house. The layout alone is 100xs better.

ikurachan
Talker
Talker

Post by ikurachan »

tbonegal1989 wrote:I know it sounds kinda dick-ish, but maybe Allie wants to stay because of Charles' financial security. It doesn't seem like Allie has a place of her own and still lives with her mom. Charles pays for everything from groceries to plane tickets to starbucks.

I wonder if Charles changed his will so that Allie would get everything instead of Alli Speed (formally Trippy).
She comes from a family with a big criminal history and they all seem to have money in their minds. I wouldn't be surprise if she just wants him to leave everything under her name before he dies. I don't think that they had met before because he said that when he saw her on Skype, he said something like "OH you are gorgeous!!" if they had met before he wouldn't have been surprised. The weird thing is that her grandma googled him and kinda pushed her to go on the date and all of her family is already so in love with him. It's def a bit sketchy.

Cookiex2
Learner
Learner

Post by Cookiex2 »

ikurachan wrote:
tbonegal1989 wrote:I know it sounds kinda dick-ish, but maybe Allie wants to stay because of Charles' financial security. It doesn't seem like Allie has a place of her own and still lives with her mom. Charles pays for everything from groceries to plane tickets to starbucks.

She comes from a family with a big criminal history and they all seem to have money in their minds. I wouldn't be surprise if she just wants him to leave everything under her name before he dies. I don't think that they had met before because he said that when he saw her on Skype, he said something like "OH you are gorgeous!!" if they had met before he wouldn't have been surprised. The weird thing is that her grandma googled him and kinda pushed her to go on the date and all of her family is already so in love with him. It's def a bit sketchy.
Would also explain why she acts the way Charles wants her to and goes on with their strange stories and all that....

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Hell, I wonder if Charles changed his will so that Melissa gets everything. Would kind of explain why she's around so often now that Alli Speed is out of the picture.

tribalpants
Debater
Debater

Post by tribalpants »

You don't think Charles still, to this very day, comes off as sexist by objectifying women for youtube views and $$$$?[/quote]

The woman in his life obviously don't have problem with it. Is Philip Defranco sexist? He does the exact same thing in his videos whether it be random woman in the pds or Lyndsay in his vlogs.

If Charles was continuing to do this after either Alli asked him not to than I would have more of a problem with it.

Smoke-and-somnolence
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke-and-somnolence »

Does anyone know where Alli lives? And I DON'T mean like "kekeke tell me her address!" I mean like, does she still live close to her parents? Like in the same neighborhood? Maybe it's my untrained eye but to me when she's out back with Chico I feel the area looks similar to where her old house was.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Smoke-and-somnolence wrote:Does anyone know where Alli lives? And I DON'T mean like "kekeke tell me her address!" I mean like, does she still live close to her parents? Like in the same neighborhood? Maybe it's my untrained eye but to me when she's out back with Chico I feel the area looks similar to where her old house was.
She's maybe about 5 minutes away from her parents' house.

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

I don't think Charles is sexist. He just knows that if he shows some girls ass in his thumbnail it will get click bait views. If putting images of watermelons in bikinis is what would get him views, he would do that every video.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

da_precious1 wrote:
Devastat0r wrote: She was more deserving of the house considering all the work she put into it but I bet it's nice to have a fresh start and she's not missing it either way.
Her new house is much better than the old house. The layout alone is 100xs better.
Yeah at first I was a bit miffed that Alli didn't get the house (or that they both didn't move to new places) but I totally agree that her new house is a lot better. The layout is much more open, it looks more updated, and the wall colors are SO much better. I could go on and on about how much I disliked the wall color choices made by Alli and Charles on their house together - the red color in the family room was so dark and made the house look cavernous. I think I watch too much HGTV lol.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

tribalpants wrote: Is Philip Defranco sexist?
Yes.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

RANDOM THOUGHT:

I've always wondered why Alli didn't really take any of the furniture from the old house and just now I was re-watching her house tour and I just thought: aside from it possibly being a settlement from the divorce, could she have not wanted anything because she knew about Allie and Charles and perhaps she thought they might have already been together in their house while she was gone in trips? :?

I would certainly not want anything either, if that were the case.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

We need a new thread name! Suggestions?

I just noticed the mini golf Instagram photo Charles posted.
:rofl:

I can imagine tomorrow:
"This is Allie's first time golfing.. ever"
Last edited by veronicasays- on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Charles "pill made me do it" Trippy?

Return to “Charles Trippy”