whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles

Post by ima »

Lily is on Harrymakesitup channel today (who I love)

So weird seeing her with something other than her usual make-up look.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by LeaJackson »

ima wrote:Lily is on Harrymakesitup channel today (who I love)

So weird seeing her with something other than her usual make-up look.
HOly crap the eye makeup is amazing! see lily this is how you do a proper eyeshadow look and still use neutral tones!!!

also I'm very sorry to say that and it's nothing she can help really but her teeth are just gross. the shape and color of them I just..

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

She looks STUNNING in that video.

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

Makeup was fab however those eyebrows are bloody awful. Absolute awful.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i don't understand why she doesn't trim her brows? mine look better immediately after trimming them, even before i neaten them up with tweezers

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

LeaJackson wrote:
also I'm very sorry to say that and it's nothing she can help really but her teeth are just gross. the shape and color of them I just..
I really don't see what the problem is. Yes, she has quite big front teeth but front teeth generally are bigger on most people. The colour looks fine to me, not yellow at any rate.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I thought the makeup was only ok if i'm honest - I'm willing to give the makeup artist the benefit of the doubt but twice she used the brush straight out of the tube - with the brow gel and also the mascara (these may have been new products) but thats a big no no for a makeup artist to do this! She also used a mix of 3 blushes but i couldn't see anything on Lilys cheeks? It may just be my laptop though? I liked her lip colour though and it was good to see Lily allowing someone else to do her makeup - i would think its hard for Lily to hand over control of things like this!

So herself and Anna are going on tour of the Space NKs - can't believe they are infiltrating Ireland although thankfully we just have a Space NK in Dublin. Cant imagine Anna or Lily are that well know in Ireland but i suppose there will only be limited amount of tickets available. Looking at Anna on the video her eyes looked sore with that colour eyeshadow.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Totally agree regarding her teeth. I feel a bit ill every time I see them. Still, she cant help they way her teeth look, her eyebrows on the other hand........

I can't find the info for which Space NKs they are visiting and how much tickets are? I'm curious

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

I couldn't think of anything more BORING than going to watch those two "on tour" :zz:

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:I thought the makeup was only ok if i'm honest - I'm willing to give the makeup artist the benefit of the doubt but twice she used the brush straight out of the tube - with the brow gel and also the mascara (these may have been new products) but thats a big no no for a makeup artist to do this! She also used a mix of 3 blushes but i couldn't see anything on Lilys cheeks? It may just be my laptop though? I liked her lip colour though and it was good to see Lily allowing someone else to do her makeup - i would think its hard for Lily to hand over control of things like this!

So herself and Anna are going on tour of the Space NKs - can't believe they are infiltrating Ireland although thankfully we just have a Space NK in Dublin. Cant imagine Anna or Lily are that well know in Ireland but i suppose there will only be limited amount of tickets available. Looking at Anna on the video her eyes looked sore with that colour eyeshadow.
Maybe the MUA gave Lily the products? I know Pixiwoo use products straight from the tube and say they're going to give them to the person who's makeup they're doing.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

So watched the video that the Harry lady did and I have to say I love the look on Lily! It suits her so much. However THOSE BROWS. First of all they look annoyingly different. Her left eyebrow (will be the right when you're watching it) seem so strange to me. Second of all she needs to trim the. Dear god!!!

I haven't watched their new Beauty Chat. Will anyone here be going on the tour?

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

I don't understand, what are their credentials for doing a beauty tour besides pushing pricey items that they are sent?

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

CataMaria wrote:I don't understand, what are their credentials for doing a beauty tour besides pushing pricey items that they are sent?
seeing as it's sponsored by Space NK I imagine that they will also get quite a big chunk of revenue coming in from having lily and anna special guest at their stores.

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

ima wrote:
CataMaria wrote:I don't understand, what are their credentials for doing a beauty tour besides pushing pricey items that they are sent?
seeing as it's sponsored by Space NK I imagine that they will also get quite a big chunk of revenue coming in from having lily and anna special guest at their stores.
That's true. I didn't see the video, but I hope people don't have to pay for a ticket. It's one thing if the two just come in the shop to meet with and converse with those who watch their videos- I think that is actually quite nice, but if people have to pay a nice amount of money to get advice form Lily and Anna then I just don't get that.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Lily doesn't come across very well in the latest video.. very snobby

JadeSumner
Talker
Talker

Post by JadeSumner »

Hahaha

You guys are gonna kill her with all this truth!

This feed cracks me up.

JadeSumner
Talker
Talker

Post by JadeSumner »

I feel like toward the end of her vlogmas she was breaking through and getting into our hearts.
And now she's back to her poo-head self.

Gosh. Nearly had me fooled.

JuliaWinston

Post by JuliaWinston »

Her teeth made me sick on the Harry Makes It Up video.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”