Kandee is really Twisted

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee is really Twisted

Post by gossip_girl »

Seriously? She's one of the biggest, fakest opportunists of all time. I get her father passed away, she doesn't let anyone forget it. Her level of insecurity and need for attention is sick. Does she really need to tie in her father's death to the Newtown massacre with a link to read about it? She says she can't talk about it, but that and her "cupcake" are ALL she talks about. Please don't tell me she is entitled to grieve in her way, I'm dealing with my own loss as are a lot of people so no, I might be defensive but I'm not callous. She's hanging with other YouTubers because she's SIGNED WITH MAKER not like she's just being social or has not dog in the fight. Kandee does not wake up without an ulterior motive. Just noticing the comments and views she has are due to her OLD personality. She gained a following doing videos, glaminars, being the patron saint and convincing people she was this victim of bullies, gurus, etc. Now she is stuck in her one trick pony of hugs from your Kandee, and photo ops of her cupcake. She needs to stop finding tricky ways to get people to her blog traffic. I don't care how late she stays up, her content is zzzzz....
I'm surprised she hasn't figured out a way compare this massacre to her own life.

LilStinker
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Kandee is really Twisted

Post by LilStinker »

Lately I've been wondering what she stays up so late blogging about? She seems to write one simple blog and then reposts it a million times, she really doesn't need to put that much effort into a video either. I would understand with her older tutorials, but all she really does now is add weird sound effects. She should spend more time bonding with her kids equally, and less time using them as models for her blog.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

gossip_girl wrote:Seriously? She's one of the biggest, fakest opportunists of all time. I get her father passed away, she doesn't let anyone forget it. Her level of insecurity and need for attention is sick. Does she really need to tie in her father's death to the Newtown massacre with a link to read about it? She says she can't talk about it, but that and her "cupcake" are ALL she talks about. Please don't tell me she is entitled to grieve in her way, I'm dealing with my own loss as are a lot of people so no, I might be defensive but I'm not callous. She's hanging with other YouTubers because she's SIGNED WITH MAKER not like she's just being social or has not dog in the fight. Kandee does not wake up without an ulterior motive. Just noticing the comments and views she has are due to her OLD personality. She gained a following doing videos, glaminars, being the patron saint and convincing people she was this victim of bullies, gurus, etc. Now she is stuck in her one trick pony of hugs from your Kandee, and photo ops of her cupcake. She needs to stop finding tricky ways to get people to her blog traffic. I don't care how late she stays up, her content is zzzzz....
I'm surprised she hasn't figured out a way compare this massacre to her own life.
Kandee's main ulterior motive is to make tons of money any way she can without resorting to working a real job. Her following is tapering off actually, and I really don't think she'll be able to manipulate and draw people in too much longer as she's sort of lost most popularity and appeal to even her most devout subscribers.

I have a strong feeling my gut that she'll make a youtube video about the Newtown Massacre and how the tragedy brings up the grief of her losing her father ect. and how much she can relate to the families loss as she's recently lost a loved one. Which will be another opportunity to play off of peoples emotions just to get views.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

whoa you guys are kinda harsh. people have different ways of grieving, as im sure you know. If she bothers you, all you have to do is unsubscribe and unfollow. pretty easy... :)

latinahoarder
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by latinahoarder »

in her holiday house tour: the barbie doll needs to go. her baby voice needs to go. she should stop wh8ring her baby out in the public, anyone else notice that since she is getting old and her baby voice is not going to do it anymore for her, she has to use her new baby to draw people to her? the child needs to get off the camera and do stuff normal children do. if kandee was a real doting and caring parent she would lay off the camera, do some real job as a makeup artist and stop wh8ring her child in her videos. sorry for the words.

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

Post by notacelebworshiper »

lolttylxx wrote:whoa you guys are kinda harsh. people have different ways of grieving, as im sure you know. If she bothers you, all you have to do is unsubscribe and unfollow. pretty easy... :)
And you can you know, go to the appropriate section of the forum and post your minion craziness there and recognize people in this world will have a different opinion of issues and people than you do. ;)

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

Jeez calm it lady. Just because I like her and her videos doesn't mean im a "minion". Seeing you don't know me at all, you really don't have any right to say that to me, and maybe you should recognize people will have different opinions than you. Thanks! <3

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

Opinions, not options

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I find her videos very boring lately. Like she's basically run out of any ideas and is regurgitating old material.

factorygirl
Learner
Learner

Post by factorygirl »

ummmm. She just posted her New Years Eve tutorial. What... Even...??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5j3nQsnsqc
So much for being a makeup artist....

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

lolttylxx wrote:Jeez calm it lady. Just because I like her and her videos doesn't mean im a "minion". Seeing you don't know me at all, you really don't have any right to say that to me, and maybe you should recognize people will have different opinions than you. Thanks! <3

Why assume I'm riled up? And, nah, I don't think I'll allow you to tell me who I should watch, why I should watch them, how I should word my opinion on their grieving process nor how I should or should not judge your Kandee minion posts here. Your welcome. :love2:

placebo
Talker
Talker

Post by placebo »

factorygirl wrote:ummmm. She just posted her New Years Eve tutorial. What... Even...??
That was just awkward to watch :? She probably did that because 1. it doesn't require any originality 2. it doesn't require any skill. 3. it doesn't take much time.

She tries so hard to be funny, but it's not just working for me.

guruhate
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhate »

I cringed when she put that glue on her face!!!

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

notacelebworshiper wrote:
lolttylxx wrote:Jeez calm it lady. Just because I like her and her videos doesn't mean im a "minion". Seeing you don't know me at all, you really don't have any right to say that to me, and maybe you should recognize people will have different opinions than you. Thanks! <3

Why assume I'm riled up? And, nah, I don't think I'll allow you to tell me who I should watch, why I should watch them, how I should word my opinion on their grieving process nor how I should or should not judge your Kandee minion posts here. Your welcome. :love2:
Can you please inform me where I told you who you should watch? The reason I think you are "riled" up is because you obviously care a bit too much about someone you don't know. Can you also tell me why you put so much time and effort into a stranger that you don't like?? Thanks!

P.S it's you're welcome, not your...

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

When did you tell others who they should watch?
If she bothers you, all you have to do is unsubscribe and unfollow.
How about here?

Yes, you're absolutely right. I care so much about your hero that I post about her all day, everyday. I care enough to stalk her twitter, blog, youtube and facebook. I neglect eating or washing for I'd rather care to keep tabs on what Kandee Johnson has done today.

Oh wait. I totally forgot. My "caring" is YOUR assumption. I should tell you why "I put so much time and effort into a stranger I don't like" when you have absolutely no evidence I do any such thing besides my participation on this forum? :good1:

It's always quite curious why minions choose to engage in the wrong section of this forum. I'd assume you would want to interact with like minded people, like say...over in the rave section (which, by the way, is awfully lonely). This website is pretty clear in it's intentions that I can only conclude that people who do this are like toddlers, begging for attention. It's hilarious that you had the nerve to call someone in another thread "pathetic" because they choose to address her as the scam artist she has been proven to be in the correct section of the forum. Whereas you question why people watch her when they don't like her but don't recognize the irony. Quite an interesting definition of pathetic you're working with.

Now, don't ASSume that I'm riled up . It's been awhile since I've interacted with an attention seeking minion of gargantuan hypocritical standards. Always amusing.

P.S.: I appreciate you expending the energy to point out my small 'e grammar error.Quite impressive! :gj:

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

Shiv wrote:
notacelebworshiper wrote:When did you tell others who they should watch?
If she bothers you, all you have to do is unsubscribe and unfollow.
How about here?

Yes, you're absolutely right. I care so much about your hero that I post about her all day, everyday. I care enough to stalk her twitter, blog, youtube and facebook. I neglect eating or washing for I'd rather care to keep tabs on what Kandee Johnson has done today.

Oh wait. I totally forgot. My "caring" is YOUR assumption. I should tell you why "I put so much time and effort into a stranger I don't like" when you have absolutely no evidence I do any such thing besides my participation on this forum? :good1:

It's always quite curious why minions choose to engage in the wrong section of this forum. I'd assume you would want to interact with like minded people, like say...over in the rave section (which, by the way, is awfully lonely). This website is pretty clear in it's intentions that I can only conclude that people who do this are like toddlers, begging for attention. It's hilarious that you had the nerve to call someone in another thread "pathetic" because they choose to address her as the scam artist she has been proven to be in the correct section of the forum. Whereas you question why people watch her when they don't like her but don't recognize the irony. Quite an interesting definition of pathetic you're working with.

Now, don't ASSume that I'm riled up . It's been awhile since I've interacted with an attention seeking minion of gargantuan hypocritical standards. Always amusing.

P.S.: I appreciate you expending the energy to point out my small 'e grammar error.Quite impressive! :gj:
"Dont assume I talk about her all day".....calls person a minion cause of an opposite opinion....brilliant

Your totally overreacting too this persons opinion. Basically anyone who responded to her.
"whoa you guys are kind of harsh"
WOW totally a minion post right there...or maybe its is kind of harsh to judge someone on how to grieve.
She forgot to read the how to grieve manual you made give her a break. Im anon and I know its very harsh to judge another grieving of a very very close relative no matter who the person is UNLESS its another shooting in some school now thats taking it too far.

And the obvious response with the same opinion just in reverse. "if you dont like it, rave about her somewhere else" As oppose to her statement of unsubscribing or ignoring when you obviously dont like her. She wasnt even raving about her, not even close. DO anyone know what raving means?

Oh and dont forget the throw of a minion. No one is obsesses on how much they dont like her, but she has one opinion about how people judge on her grieving and shes a raving minion. Have to say it again, brilliant.

Why the riling up assumption? The throw of a "minion" says it all only because its obviously the throw word here for someone who seems to have the opposite view of anything, don't have to be her in general. Someone can like the same bag she uses and the jumping begins.

By these standards im a minion, or maybe I just like watching as many different videos because I dont give a damn for makeup application or what brand you wear or how popular you are, I just need white noise to do my work and house work.

No no I must be a minion cause of a subscribe button, I must yearn to watch all her video and wait patiently on my sub feed for only her videos, I must be subscribed to only her and not any other talented artist cause I have a opinion that relates to her being.
Hey, I can do the sarcasm to, and yes im mid riled up....not much, but enough to care to post this and only because I know now there are people out there that actually judge you on how you grieve and is not even part of my family or even close to a friend, maybe a psychologist? I thought it was common decency but just like common sense it is not too common.

I dont know how that user took it so well, kudos to you man XD

THANK YOU!!! :love2:
Just because I said one thing nice or defending her doesn't mean I am a 'minion" or obsessed. Also, if i was obsessed with her I would rather it be because I like her, not because I dont like her. Why do you put so much time and effort into someone you dont like? And I do know how a gossip form works, but look around. Not everything people say here is mean and rude. People say nice things all the time about people, and when they do, the shouldn't be considered a "minion".

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

Thank you :) Glad to know there are people on here that don't feel the need to hate on everyone all that time.
Have a good night

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I think what makes her so twisted is that she does use her kids in this whole thing. If she was any other money-grubbing person, she could more easily be ignored, but her kids are involved in the crazy stuff she does.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

placebo wrote:
factorygirl wrote:ummmm. She just posted her New Years Eve tutorial. What... Even...??
That was just awkward to watch :? She probably did that because 1. it doesn't require any originality 2. it doesn't require any skill. 3. it doesn't take much time.

She tries so hard to be funny, but it's not just working for me.
i watched and left a comment "it's like face vagazzling."
:love2: :love2:

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer

Post by Uhlizubeth »

Kandee IS twisted. I don't need to know her personally to know this because

A.) She talks about her own kids as a burden that destroyed her life and openly tells the world that they're "mistakes" rather than accidents. Then she exploits them after she was ordered to keep them off of the internet.
B.)She's a pathalohical liar. She lies to the point that she can't even keep track of her crazy ass stories. The whole Bobby thing, the glaminars, calling herself a "celebrity makeup artist", pretending that she's poor etc.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”