saaammage

putdownthebrush
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I really like her and couldn't tell you why.

Post by putdownthebrush »

I have no clue what it is about her...but I really like her. I only follow her youtube channel and just started looking at her blog. Not so interested in all the baby stuff but I appreciate that she keeps them separate. Plus her friend is hilarious.

Bluntx
Wanderer
Wanderer

saaammage

Post by Bluntx »

Thoughts? At first, I liked her. But now I just think she's really annoying.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Re: saaammage

Post by azealia »

I like her. She replies to Youtube, Instagram and Twitter comments which I appreciate from a guru - same can't be said for the likes of Tanya Burr, Fleur De Force and Missglamorazzi.

I do find the story of her baby and husband/boyfriend (??) really strange though.

Post by Guest »

I like her, she doesn't seem pretentious (spelling?) or anything, actually the kind of girl I could hang out with. The YT thing hasn't gone to her head she's just real I like that about her. I also find the baby/hubby/bf thing a bit weird but I'm not too bothered about their personal lives LoL ;)

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

I don't even understand the whole baby, boyfriend issue lol. She gets a little boring, but I do agree she does reply to comments. Bonus points to her!

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Re: I really like her and couldn't tell you why.

Post by lawlipop »

I actually enjoy her channel a lot, too. I find her vlogs to be quite entertaining.

lenny204
Debater
Debater

Post by lenny204 »

I like her too. I enjoy the fact she doesn't speak in that phony high pitch voice that all gurus use or use stupid catch phrases.

milly
Talker
Talker

Post by milly »

Sam's voice and consistent eye rolling used to annoy me (well they still do) in her older videos. What I couldn't stand about her voice is that she had an awful drawl that was just irritating, it was that kind of drawl that a lot of teen girls have to sound cute or something, she just seemed so phony. Her nasaly voice was enough! I really absolutely HATED those stupid lense-less glasses she wore a few times. I'm glad her little hipster teen days are over, that's the best I can describe them. Anyway, I also found a lot of her product reviews to be a little useless because she wouldn't really give any relevant information. This is something I don't get about a lot of bloggers, but Sam would review products that were not really good for people with her skin type anyway, so her negative reviews were practically pointless!
I recently started watching her channel again and have steered clear of her old videos. I think her speaking skills have improved and I'm glad she doesn't dwell TOO much on irrelevant things in her videos anymore. She does do pretty nice tutorials and I like that she does a fair amount of high end and drugstore and isn't snobby like Irene. She looks more put together now too as well as her videos. It annoyed me back then when she was too lazy to clean her room when she was filming and there was clothes everywhere! :D I don't actually watch Sam's videos consistently as she uploads them but I have watched a lot of her more recent ones, I usually just watch her videos now when she happens to review a product I'm searching for. She's not a favorite blogger of mine, but I'm glad to say she doesn't irritate me much anymore!
:FU:

hbl09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hbl09 »

She used to be entertaining but her nasaly voice bugs the hell out of me. Especially in her vlogs. I'm not one to like the bubbly high voices that a lot of gurus put out, but saaammage voice is just as worst with her monotoned voice.

BDC01213
Learner
Learner

Post by BDC01213 »

I like & don't like her at the same time because she gets annoying too. Like, her "JAMSWITHSAM" ugh! So annoying. She tries too hard sometimes. :?

Return to “Saaammage”