MakeupGeekTV Part 3

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 3

Post by Japanlover666 »

I bet the wedding will have a lot of food. I bet Marlena will act like she want a healthy salad at the wedding. On there honeymoon cocoa bear probably is trying to find her vagina but can't get pass those thunder thighs.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Japanlover666 wrote:I bet the wedding will have a lot of food. I bet Marlena will act like she want a healthy salad at the wedding. On there honeymoon cocoa bear probably is trying to find her vagina but can't get pass those thunder thighs.
Wish I could post the little vomiting emoji here!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:Hey everyone. Kinda been gone.....but I did post a comment to her instagram.... and Nick replied I can't share photos on here but I'm sure I will be blocked from her instagram.
Are you Effie!?!

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Nick is remarried so I don't understand why he feels the need to be Marlena's little bitch guard dog. Marlena has a new little bitch now. His name is Cocoa Bear. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube comments & probably GG, there's Nick defending any and every comment about Marlena.

On and Nick, Marlena didn't just "get under-eye fillers in the past". Marlena gets them past, present & future. Her lips clearly got injections inside her upper lip recently and she's said she tried lip injections because she had a little left over from her eyes in the past. So it's not just eye fillers. And now her eyes are slanting awkwardly. I don't know about you guys, but no one I know has aged naturally and their lips grow lumpier and fuller, their eyes slant drastically, their nose gets further up-lifted ... And so on.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Why is this man still working for his ex-wife??? Is this by choice or cannot be not find a new job? I wonder how uncomfortable it makes his current wife?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Why is this man still working for his ex-wife??? Is this by choice or cannot be not find a new job? I wonder how uncomfortable it makes his current wife?
I think he was there since the beginning.

I wouldn't to leave a company that has potential, and MUG does - if they play their cards right.

I feel her bashing other companies and Nick's social media defense of Marlena is unprofessional and one of the things that the company is immature about.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Pyramid11 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:Hey everyone. Kinda been gone.....but I did post a comment to her instagram.... and Nick replied I can't share photos on here but I'm sure I will be blocked from her instagram.
Are you Effie!?!
Hi everyone. I am indeed... I've been told that I'm insecure because I don't feel the need to do selfish. :roll:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Selfies*

Perhaps her blind followers should see how fucked her face looks now compared to 2012
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

She deleted the photo. I could have used more tact, but shit how do her close friends and family go by without saying anything? Her face is her decision, but had someone stopped Priscilla Presley she wouldn't look like the alien she does now.

Oh well...I got called a pig and was told I'm a horrible person for telling the truth
Haha! :FU:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

fizzwizz12 wrote:She deleted the photo. I could have used more tact, but shit how do her close friends and family go by without saying anything? Her face is her decision, but had someone stopped Priscilla Presley she wouldn't look like the alien she does now.

Oh well...I got called a pig and was told I'm a horrible person for telling the truth
Haha! :FU:
I died at you telling her the correct ring was the one on her own damn finger. :rofl:
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Oh god you know that proposal was so forced and planned by her. Who gets engaged and already has planned the date without knowing? Cocoa Bear is definitely her lap dog, but she's the one who pays him. I wonder if he'll be part CEO of Makeupgeek now?

The reason her ex is always so defensive is because it's his company. HE is the CEO and the one who started Makeup Geek. Marlena can lie through her inflated lips all day that she's running the company but she's not the only one.

I actually like the ring SHE picked out. Her followers must be blind though looking at the face and not seeing how deformed she looks now. I think she attracts a very low self esteem bunch who think she's their fat queen or something.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
Japanlover666 wrote:I bet the wedding will have a lot of food. I bet Marlena will act like she want a healthy salad at the wedding. On there honeymoon cocoa bear probably is trying to find her vagina but can't get pass those thunder thighs.
Lol whoops guess I should keep it tone down. But I have a mind in the gutter.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

This relationship is so weird. They don't look in love or even happy together at all. It's like those gay actors with their beards who pretend they're so in love but their smiles are forced.

Post by Guest »

Japanlover666 wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:
Lol whoops guess I should keep it tone down. But I have a mind in the gutter.

Lmfao!!!! Image kinda thought the same!

Post by Guest »

This man has no idea what he's in for....run cocoa bear, run fast!
(Even saying cocoa bear sounds lame, childish and messed up) Image

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I also laughed at "the one on your own damn finger" comment. The ring is beautiful, but on her fuller fingers she needs something slightly bigger. Give it a year,(maybe less) and she'll get a bigger center stone. :grinch: :pfff:

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Her wedding dress will probably be ugly as fuck.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Is it me or is cocoa bear's smile totally fake ? Never seen a genuine smile on this man's face.

Marlena tries to play the "YouTube perfect successful princess" but it lacks credibility. You're not Michel phan !

karmicrelief
Learner
Learner

Post by karmicrelief »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:Is it me or is cocoa bear's smile totally fake ? Never seen a genuine smile on this man's face.

Marlena tries to play the "YouTube perfect successful princess" but it lacks credibility. You're not Michel phan !

His smile never reaches his eyes so he looks like a psycho when he smiles. Kinda like coffeebreakwithdani!

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

karmicrelief wrote:
ilikeitlikethat wrote:Is it me or is cocoa bear's smile totally fake ? Never seen a genuine smile on this man's face.

His smile never reaches his eyes so he looks like a psycho when he smiles. Kinda like coffeebreakwithdani!
Coffeebreakwithdani smile is so ugly. I can't stand watching her when she talks. it looks like she talks out of her teeth.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”