What makeup products do you not wear?

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: What makeup products do you not wear?

Post by Username »

I only wear powder foundation, blush and mascara. Everything else is either too much work or hard to keep on throughout the day. I take 1 minute to do my makeup, then I'm out the door.

Eyeshadow - too much work
Liquid foundation - high maintenance and takes a while to remove
Lipstick/lip gloss - pointless for me to wear because it comes off easily since I drink water every hour

husky
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by husky »

Bronzer, highlighter, foundation, concealer, primer, lipgloss, false eyelashes.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I never wear bronzer and maybe wear blush twice a year if that.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

False Eyelashes. Sorry but those things are evil and I refuse.

Post by Guest »

Primer;

Bronzer;

Eyeliner;

And more recently, mascara (/gasp!). For an everyday makeup I love the glowing skin look, with a bit of blush and a nice matte lip. After the last Burberry show I just decided to go for it! My contacts thank me infinitely.

Post by Guest »

Primer. I do have one that i use occasionally, the Garnier 5 second blur, i just don't feel like it makes that much of a difference tbh.

Black eyeliner on the waterline. I love the way it looks, but i can't seem to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline. They always end up in the inner corner looking like a mess or they smudge down below my lash line (which is okay if i have a black smokey eye, it kinda adds to the look, but otherwise its annoying)

sibkitty3
Debater
Debater

Post by sibkitty3 »

@ MakeUpStuff, have you tried Physician Formula's eyeliners-those stay on my waterline for a long time. It does smudge in the end tho, but it lasts longer than other ones I tried.

I don't use primer-I own them and all but I don't really need it. I don't wear blush (already have that blushed cheek effect, so why make it worse) and rarely contour/bronzer. I also don't wear lipgloss-I hate that sticky feeling and prefer dry lipsticks

beautymeg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautymeg »

I didn't wear foundation, blush, bronzer, mascara, eye liner and lip stick. The things that I use in my face are moisturizer, sunscreen, lip balm and lip glosses. I also like to use natural and organic products now to avoid skin irritation and problems.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Recently I've been trying to get into bb cream/sheer foundations. I've been liking it so far. I've also been not doing eyeliner with my makeup either.

Ashe_456hhh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ashe_456hhh »

Actually, I am not like eyeliner and eye shadow at all XD May be they are more suitable for models;)

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I don't line my lips or do my eyebrows. i prefer my eyebrows to not be eye-catching...idk. i also don't put anything in my waterline

MakeupAddict89
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupAddict89 »

Brow products, I don't do my brows, I just pluck and move on.

McNewbie

Post by McNewbie »

I don't wear:
primer
bronzer
blush
eye brow products
lip liner
lip stick
false lashes

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

For me it kind of feels like I've always went through phases of "I REFUSE TO EVER WEAR THAT", then I'd try it... then it would become a staple. This has happened with foundation, blush, eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, eye primer.. Basically my whole makeup discovery was a process of me trying to limit what I wear and now I wear a full face everyday. :roll:

My recent no-no was face primer but I purchased one yesterday. I tried it and it did actually smooth my skin over, so I suppose I'm going to see how it goes and it may become part of my routine - as if it doesn't take me long enough already!

I don't wear false eyelashes. That is something I can safely say will never happen. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I'm really bad at working with fiddly things like that so it kind of sounds like a recipe for disaster! Putting glue that close to your eyes... I don't get those who wear them every day! For special occasions, sure, but literal everyday use? And individuals! Nonononono.

Something else I will probably never wear is a shimmery bronzer. I love my mattes, and I may be able to handle something with a tiny bit of shimmer, but you'll never catch me in one of those disco ball "sun-kissed" things. Just doesn't look good on me at all.

Something I have yet to try is BB cream/tinted moisturizer, because my skin is so bad I feel I can't get away with stuff so light coverage, but I do want to try them eventually.

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

Bronzer. I am super pale person, and I've never found a bronzer that I like, so I just miss it.

monochrome
Debater
Debater

Post by monochrome »

Blush and Bronzer.
blush looks horrible on my round face and bronzer always looks dirty on me.

Post by Guest »

I don't wear primer, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, eye shadow, bronzer, illuminator, falsies.

I do wear bb cream with spf, powder, brows, mascara, and lip products. **ot: it sounds kinda minimal but it makes me look extremely made up, like a nighttime evening look. I think it's because I have strong features. I used to wear more products but it made me look way too overdone which I used to be sad about because I love makeup and have a lot of pricey items that I now rarely use. )=

chairmanmeow
Informer
Informer

Post by chairmanmeow »

bronzer.

I'm really pale and I just cannot find one I like or have the patience to use.

I feel like I have enough products on my face without it.

flea
Talker
Talker

Post by flea »

Bronzer and all of the BB/CC trend stuff that's been out in the last 2 years or so, they're always way too dark and often quite shiny!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I don't wear concealer. I don't know why. Can't be bothered to buy one,m don't think I really need it and overall just want to avoid the cake face.

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”