OMG!

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OMG!

Post by burgerkingboy »

You didn't hear it from me but Dancing with the Stars casting Director Deena Katz, wants either Michelle Phan or Blair to star in next seasons DWTS. If the dates are to be believed Season 20 Week 1 is Mar 16, 2015 Which means they would start dancing in Early Feb.

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OMG!

Post by ohnok »

They need Tyler Oakley or Grace. More personality. I'd actually watch.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Tell Deena Katz if she puts them on, the show has jumped the shark.

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

That would be a disaster. I agree with ohnok, if you want a YouTuber at least get somebody that would be fun to watch!
:toad:

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Not that I believe this or anything, but if it's a competition between Michelle Phan and Blair....uh, there's no competition?

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ No kidding! Why would they choose Blair over Michelle? Michelle is already on t.v & more well known in mainstream media. Even the has-beens of DWTS are more recognizable than Blair!

Ah well, I hate DWTS anyway & won't be watching :P

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Yeah, and you also claimed that Blair might be getting an honorary degree from Harvard. So, are you Blair or just one of her friends trolling? It's okay - you can tell us. :roll:

lac
Debater
Debater

Post by lac »

If they get another Youtuber, it would likely be of a different demographic. They already had a beauty/fashion girl so I'm guessing a girl comedian or any male youtuber would be next.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I could see Tyler Oakley going over pretty well. Agree that if they went with another YTer it wouldn't be a guru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner

Post by burgerkingboy »

There are more that are on the list but I'm not big on youtube names that's why I didn't present them. I don't have a list but I do remember this "Travis" fellow being on the list. Other's include that atleast I know of Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson and while I am disgusted to even talk about it, I know that A certain someone's father who is big in the banking world is trying to get is son named Sawyer in it. God help us all. If I hear anything or more names become apparent I'll let you know.
As you might understand DWTS needs more talent. Since there running out of stars they need to look more places.
Also I am not Blair but I am an agent for an org that I can't say.

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner

Post by burgerkingboy »

Its supposed to say his don't complain about my grammar I'm righting it fast and spell check doesn't always work

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner

Post by burgerkingboy »

I wanted to do an update/ I would have done this 3 days ago but I needed a confirmation. Everyone is going crazy and is leaving DWTS. So far 3 -5 people including dancers and judges have switched places or are leaving the show. If any more people leave, I may not be able to know what's going on. Stay tuned.

Return to “juicystar07”