Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

ifeelbad
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

Post by ifeelbad »

wait nevermind she just tweeted she jumped from 25 feet?

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

She jumped/fell? There has got to be a lot more to this story...

BeautyBunky
Informer
Informer

Post by BeautyBunky »

She's always said that she dislikes her natural hair. I bet that's the reason why she won't film bc she can't blow it out.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

In what world are jumped and fell the same thing? And why in the fuck would you have your boyfriend drive you to the ER after something like that instead of calling an ambulance? Jesus, rule number one of a potential back or neck injury is don't fucking move...

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

At this point I feel like she's not telling us because she wants to keep the pity party going. She's clearly trying to make things sound incredibly serious with every tweet she posts and I think maybe revealing the way she hurt herself will make people realize it wasn't as life-threatening as she's making it sound? Idk but she obviously wants A LOT of attention/pity from this, and so far it's working pretty well.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

I'd be inclined to cut her some slack on this. She said it was a freak accident so she's probably pissed off, embarrassed and confused as to how it could happen. I broke my ankle once in the morning, in my home, completely sober and I really hated explaining how it happened. Definitely wouldn't have felt like making a youtube video. I think it's human she wanted sympathy rather than hate for not posting videos.

On the other hand, how pathetic is it that's she's trying to make #ellevators hashtag happen? See her twitter profile...

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Yep. Dangling carrots.

Tbh I was interested but I don't care THAT much to hang on for days & days. I have my own health/pain to manage.

I'm still getting shady vibes off this whole thing & can't put my finger on it. I'm not even trying to be suspicious, but it's the same vibe we've all picked up on before. Not just w E&B either. Everyone on GG gets these vibes & almost 100% of the time it's proven correct.

The thing is, if she were "faking" (or playing it up), why would she shoot herself in the foot & say she's laid up for 3 months? That IS a perfect excuse to not film & she wasn't sure this year bc of Alex... She was looking for excuses to get out of filming only weeks ago. Hmmm.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I broke my radius, severed a ligament and tore a tendon in my wrist while walking my dog. It's so ridiculous that I hate talking about it. I have scars on my wrist from surgeries I had, so people ask pretty often. It's been 7 years and I still hate having to explain it. It's just dumb and embarrassing. Like, if you're gonna get hurt you at least want a good story to tell. I'm imagining a similar situation with her.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Her & Blair have gone from being the QVC Sisters to the TMZ Sisters lol!!

I have a scar on my face from fainting & smashing my face up & ppl still ask & say how "badass" it is. Meanwhile it's not cool. I was walking home alone & started feeling weak, went to sit down & did a faceplant into the concrete. It was scary & I hate when ppl get into their "war wounds". My friend was in a car accident, was in a coma/on life support, and has a permanent brain injury. Hurting yourself isn't cool. Wtf is wrong w ppl?!

Go do something awesome *on purpose* if you want to impress ppl for attention. Why does everyone need an audience these days?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Dear Elle I'm sorry for what happened, whatever it was. Saying that, I hope this milking part of it is gonna bring you the attention and cash you need! IIIIIImagine all the sponsored shit you can get from this! I can see it now : best pillow/mattress that helped you a lot; that amazing tea you drank a whole river of cause you didn't wanna take "calming" pills; most comfy pajamas... Maybe even bring back the good old clapper commercial?!

Sounding heartless? I broke my spine several years ago and didn't plaster it all over internet and used it for attention from my family and friends.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

I understand that you can hurt yourself in a strange way but how the hell do you jump/fall 25 feet? That's like 8 m... Was she drunk and did she jump off a balcony or something? I think it's weird how she says jump and fall.. sounds like it was totally her fault and not some "accident".

Oh, and I agree with the poster above. If someone jumped off a building or something from a really high height I'd immediately call the ambulance, wtf... her story doesn't make sense.
Last edited by sunshine21 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Maybe she jumped from a height that was appropriate to jump from and something fell through and it was much higher. Like ooh I'll be a badass and jump down this ledge that's 8 feet and then you slip on the rock at the bottom and take a tumble down 25? I don't know, I keep thinking it has to do with the mountains because they live in the mountains and what would she be doing with Alex that she wouldn't be doing with the rest of her family.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

1) She probably is waiting for a big reveal. It works out because she still has pre-filmed videos to put up leading up to the "reveal"
2) However, I am inclined to believe she really is on forced bedrest = nothing to do but surf the internet and make the rounds on social media. The only other things to do are reading and watching tv, and you can only do that for so long. She makes a living off of being an internet presence. Why not get sympathy from her minions? I actually think her tweeting a lot is more reassuring to her minions anyway. Considering how fake the other gurus are, it's hard to believe they would not publicly wish her well for publicity's sake since a lot of the minion population overlaps. From a GGer prospective, it looks like they hate Elle, but from a minion's perspective they look like jerks.
3) I was thinking it could be some kind of sporting related accident akin to skydiving and finding the parachute doesn't open.... but that's completely far-fetched. Maybe it's hiking related or something along those lines.

BeautyBunky
Informer
Informer

Post by BeautyBunky »

Was she climbing a whimsical tree and was trying to jump to another branch and fell?! I just don't understand.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

See that's the thing... She "took the time" to write that tweet about how she broke her back but she couldn't say "We/I did this and that and I fell 25 ft....". This girl wants to be talked about. I don't question her injury or that she's in a brace but the way she "announces" all of that is sick.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I was put on Anti Depressants years ago and it made me absolutely manic and made me think I could do things I couldn't and I got injured. Could have been much worse. I never really told anyone because I was embarrassed. I also realized that the Doctors were making me nuts with all the prescriptions and garbage when all I needed was strategies to help me learn to cope with anxiety.

I think she was either drinking, or up to something that made her impulsive and she had the accident. In her effort to keep her real identity private yet capitalize on her online persona she comes off dishonest and not credible.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Blair just tweeted about making a huge pile of leaves, jumping in it & how it felt like hitting the ground... Please baby Jeebus tell me this is Blair being a brat & spilling the beans again :P

So what, Elle made a huge pile of leaves & jumped-fell off the roof?? That sounds like a possibility.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I just read that. Why on earth would Blair post that? Like another sister needs to break her back?

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

The jumped vs. fell dilemma is interesting. If she jumped, then it wasn't really an "accident" - she jumped from too high of a height (but who the HELL in their right mind thinks they can jump 25 feet?!?!?).

If she fell, and it was really an accident, why not just say so? She is an attention whore to the umpteenth degree. I predict the aftermath from this "accident" going well into 2015. She has her "get out of making videos" card for the next year!

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Return to “Elle Fowler”