Tone It Up Nutrition Plan Reviews?

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tone It Up Nutrition Plan Reviews?

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I also thought the coconut water was ridiculous, but they are smart. Their followers will by anything they push!

girlwiththehair
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwiththehair »

I bought the plan back in 2012 and followed it for maybe one month. The recipes are ok, but I don't like that you can't eat certain foods at certain times. I don't regret buying it though because it's a lifetime membership.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

girlwiththehair wrote:I bought the plan back in 2012 and followed it for maybe one month. The recipes are ok, but I don't like that you can't eat certain foods at certain times. I don't regret buying it though because it's a lifetime membership.
I am still really considering it. I'm just so curious, but that is a lot of money for just curiosity...

vegemite
Informer
Informer

Post by vegemite »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
fondueofyou wrote:^ I would like some links too, please!

My sister bought their vanilla protein powder and we both think it's really gross.
Horrible aftertaste!

Thank you so much emmygues! You're awesome!
Compared to another brown rice protein I've tried, the perfect fit one was way better tasting. Brown rice protein isn't my favorite of proteins because it will always have that mealy taste but it is one of the cleaner proteins compared to whey, for example.

vegemite
Informer
Informer

Post by vegemite »

emmygues wrote:Image
They are offering powdered coconut water?! How does that make sense? Who would buy this? It defeats the purpose of coconut water. It's processed even more than coconut water is. Then they add stevia into it like they do with EVERYTHING. I was starting to be okay with them for the bikini series but now, I'm back to thinking that they must think women are idiots to believe them wholeheartedly about their idea of nutrition.

I've seen some powdered coconut water packets in the sports nutrition section at REI recently. I didn't take a look at the ingredients though.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I can't wait until they stop saying "Frisky Fall" because that has to be one of the stupidest things I've heard given to anything health/fitness related.

Return to “Diet”