Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

Post by thebombdotcom »

gossipsquid

Post by gossipsquid »

@ Fuchsiarama
"An image of Emily forcing Belle to hold (if she can by that point) "Emily Award Winners" while Tyler annouces and Cupcake flees the room while Emily beams proudly, has suddenly flashed through my brain."

Don't give her any ideas! :rofl:

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

[youtube][/youtube]

Of course.

gossipsquid

Post by gossipsquid »

MyPrivateJet wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Of course.
"I don't think that makeup is the most important thing, and you don't need to wear it during child birth." Well, why did you make it a video? I mean, she claims that this video is more of a "long lasting products" video...why not title it that??

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

MyPrivateJet wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Of course.
While I don't like hearing about her child anymore during beauty videos, I think her main point was that her makeup did survive labor, which is one of the toughest things a person can endure.

I wore makeup when I had my son (I don't think it's a big deal. To each their own. Plus I looked fabulous in all my photos lol) But people weren't touching my face. I wasn't sweating or crying like she was. So for her makeup to survive what she did go through, it's pretty long wearing. I can see why she titled it that.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't know if I will watch that video. I think that would have been better as a blog post. I don't want to sit through a lengthy explanation of her labor makeup.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

ilovedxb
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovedxb »

i didn't watch the video either. i find it so weird when mothers have makeup on in post labor pics. it just looks so out of place.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

gossipsquid

Post by gossipsquid »

I do have to say, I have been liking her recent thumbnails.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think titling her video that way is more eyecatching which is what you want in a title right? I thought it was annoying that she kept inserting the same photos over and over and since the viewer themselves had to find and focus on the product she was talking about from a wider shot, it got frustrating. It would've been a little more helpful if she included the actual time it took for them to wear off too. The photos all have a time stamp so she doesn't have to rack her brain. I assume she didn't wash off her makeup?

Gretel
Learner
Learner

Post by Gretel »

Neck and face are two different colors.

Contouring for labor? No.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Dang having your dad in the room with you when you give birth is just waaay too much! I don't care if he's in the corner or not, your father should not be in the room with you. I am close to my family, but the only person in the room with me will be my husband.

I also thought it was unncessary for her to tell us that she tore and needed stitches.. TMI.. some things are better left unsaid.
Formerly ORgirl89

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Why didn't she just wait a week and do an combined Sept-Oct favorites...
I thought it was weird that so many people were allowed to be in the delivery room, but if everyone was ok with being there then who cares? For some reason, I was fine with her saying she tore but was grossed out by the dissolving stitches (I have no idea why)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

One thing I have noticed since the baby is that her make up seems less severe. Is it just me? I thought her eye makeup looked nice in the last video, minus the false lashes. I'm hoping that a) I'm not imaging things and b) this is not some phase where in she reverts back to the full on pageant glam.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Her eye makeup looks less severe to me but everything else looks exactly the same.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

I think her makeup looks the same as it always has. I just can't believe she is putting on a full face just to sit around and nurse a baby. This would be a good time to do videos that feature BB creams and multi-tasking products. Just more natural makeup. I realize Tyler likes her with a "smokey eye" or so she says but really, she has an infant to take care of. You would think she could take a month or two off from that super heavy makeup.

And btw, she is still finding a way to talk about Belle in every video. It needs to stop in her beauty channels. I'm sure she is a little bored being stuck in the house with the baby. Maybe she should start posting vlogs a few days a week and post that to her Beauty vlogcast channel. That way she could blather about the baby and not bore her beauty viewers to death with it.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

mustardmoon1 wrote: And btw, she is still finding a way to talk about Belle in every video. It needs to stop in her beauty channels. I'm sure she is a little bored being stuck in the house with the baby. Maybe she should start posting vlogs a few days a week and post that to her Beauty vlogcast channel. That way she could blather about the baby and not bore her beauty viewers to death with it.
YEP. I was hoping it wouldn't become a thing with her but she is - as she should be - completely over the moon head over heels for her new baby (understandable) and she just can't stop talking about the kid. But ffs, this is her BUSINESS. Can you imagine going to work and telling customers/clients about your baby while you are on work time? She was doing a review on mascara and she managed to bring up the baby. I stopped the video there. I was a huge Emily fan but she is now just a boring suburban mommy.

Return to “Emilynoel83”