BowBeauty24 Part 4

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by BabyShanks »

I am pissed, our princess needs to be uploading videos everyday or at least vlogs. She does nothing all day, I need more happiness in my life. I remember Kai used to upload everyday before her angel was born :x

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Look at what that brute went and did with her hairband some months later:

She turned it into trims for her shorts pockets. She needs to do more DIYs, all of her projects are so fugly yet she actually keeps them.

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

Sissy wrote:Look at what that brute went and did with her hairband some months later:

She turned it into trims for her shorts pockets. She needs to do more DIYs, all of her projects are so fugly yet she actually keeps them.
Nice catch! I guess she didn't even want to use that horrid thing on her head.

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Argh, sorry for the double post, BUT!

If you think that the bee was a shitty costume, well you haven't seen this video of hers:

[youtube][/youtube]

I like how she comes off as an actual inbred country hick in this one, no makeup needed. Who the fuck even dresses up as a country girl? Country girl evokes for me the Southern Dolly Parton type of woman: BIG hair, cowboy boots, fringes and a PROPER cowboy hat; all of these elements wouldn't be a costume tho, just a day to day lifestyle look. At the end of the video her outfit is something one would wear to help someone move or paint a barn or something.

Hot diggidy damn, she could have at least asked her brother for some of his guns for a touch of authenticity.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

all of her makeup looks look exactly the same (with the exception of a few like the doll look)
She just has that face where it's so hard for me to tell the difference between her bare face and a "makeup look"

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

"awesome hair trasformations" I swear she just lists random compliments in her comments. And what the fuck is her obsession with Frozen about.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

dazzle wrote:"awesome hair trasformations" I swear she just lists random compliments in her comments. And what the fuck is her obsession with Frozen about.
Allie's Google+ comments remind me of those litany of words Chinese sellers put on products they're selling on eBay:
' Stunning cute winter perfect girly orange red 2014 fashion style elegant dress'

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Sissy wrote:
dazzle wrote:"awesome hair trasformations" I swear she just lists random compliments in her comments. And what the fuck is her obsession with Frozen about.
Allie's Google+ comments remind me of those litany of words Chinese sellers put on products they're selling on eBay:
' Stunning cute winter perfect girly orange red 2014 fashion style elegant dress'
This is too accurate and it's midnight and I'm cackling bye
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

Sissy wrote: I like how she comes off as an actual inbred country hick in this one, no makeup needed. Who the fuck even dresses up as a country girl? Country girl evokes for me the Southern Dolly Parton type of woman: BIG hair, cowboy boots, fringes and a PROPER cowboy hat; all of these elements wouldn't be a costume tho, just a day to day lifestyle look. At the end of the video her outfit is something one would wear to help someone move or paint a barn or something.

Hot diggidy damn, she could have at least asked her brother for some of his guns for a touch of authenticity.

I feel like "inbred country hick" would have been a great title for this costume.

I died at the gun comment. :rofl:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

My first job as a " freelance writer " and it consisted of writing descriptions for those products. The reason those descriptions are so god damn grammatically incorrect is those illiterate Chinese sellers go to illiterate Indian " writers " to write the descriptions. Maybe that's what Allie does. She is such a businesswoman guru, she is now outsourcing her comments
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm having quite a marilyn Manson moment ( in case you couldn't tell from the siggy ) so I was surfing YouTube and came across this gem , if you have time, watch the whole thing, the one at 2.14 is hilarious, BUT the point is, as soon as I got to the one at 10.00 mark, all I could think about was Allie .
http://youtu.be/Jt-uM5I5uSY
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

really weird belly rub @ 8:42

more weird belly rubbing @ 0:16

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

In her October favourites or Fall Tag back in 2011 Allie said she worked with friends at a haunted house. I can imagine being followed by Allie would be a terrifying experience. Especially if she's then try to talk to you after doing that awkward hard swallow she does and that eye shifting.

Someone should suggest she does an actually on purpouse scary Halloween look such as Carrie or that girl from the Ring.

EDIT:

Oh high heavens, in her Wendy and Tinkerbell Halloween tutorial she has managed to get a child to tart up.

The kid part starts at 3.33 and let me tell you, that child is not happy about this turn of events, despite being very calm.

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Sissy on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

BabyShanks wrote:

really weird belly rub @ 8:42

more weird belly rubbing @ 0:16
Bitch stole my grandad's shorts!

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

Sissy wrote:In her October favourites or Fall Tag back in 2011 Allie said she worked with friends at a haunted house. I can imagine being followed by Allie would be a terrifying experience. Especially if she's then try to talk to you after doing that awkward hard swallow she does and that eye shifting.

Someone should suggest she does an actually on purpouse scary Halloween look such as Carrie or that girl from the Ring.

EDIT:

Oh high heavens, in her Wendy and Tinkerbell Halloween tutorial she has managed to get a child to tart up.

The kid part starts at 3.33 and let me tell you, that child is not happy about this turn of events, despite being very calm.

[youtube][/youtube]

I can't believe she put so much makeup on such a little girl :( it makes me sad. The video says it was uploaded October 31st. I'm guess this was filmed in Wisconsin. I'm from Chicago and every Halloween as a kid, I've had to trick or treat with my winter coat on because it gets that cold in October. It's just the start of October and we've had 40 degree days. I'm actually really pissed at this video, it was probably so cold and she put this girl in a strapless dress outside.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

BabyShanks wrote:The video says it was uploaded October 31st. I'm guess this was filmed in Wisconsin. I'm from Chicago and every Halloween as a kid, I've had to trick or treat with my winter coat on because it gets that cold in October. It's just the start of October and we've had 40 degree days. I'm actually really pissed at this video, it was probably so cold and she put this girl in a strapless dress outside.
well she was wearing a coat when allie was putting on her makeup, and she did look cold towards the end of the video - she seemed to be shivering before and after allie put the wings on. poor thing.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

At first I thought the kid's side eye was funny but she got more and more uncomfortable... :|

I know kids are impatient and fussy about these things, but Allie was being pretty careless. I don't get how she gets to look after kids when she's so clueless as to when they're uncomfortable. The kid is shivering and wincing but you can't shoot the video inside in october? She puts her hand up over her cheek when the tool you're using is too rough but you keep slapping it on? This is some toddlers and tiaras shit.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^Wow, that's uncomfortable to look at. I feel bad for that girl :|
RETIRED MODERATOR

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol why does she constantly film outside anyway? Is that the cool thing to do? That kid is clearly freezing lol where are her parents?

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”