Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by MayaD »

Ariadne wrote:Image

Congratulations Allie on caving in!
If you were unable to stand your ground and hold your own opinion on something as inconsequential as which phone YOU prefer I wish you lots of luck in this relationship. You're gonna need it!!!

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Charles "Backpedal" Trippy - Part 34

Post by veronicasays- »

I don't think she's too into the phone. She made sarcastic comments towards it while opening it. He probably suckered her into getting the phone. Health card was pulled, maybe? He mentioned the Find My Friends application. Now he can know where she is all the time..

Calling security at T-Mobile while Allie was dropping the phone cases. I can't deal with that.. and the constant sir/ma'am nonsense.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

If it's "just a phone" why did he keep commenting on it and why did he make such a big fuss for her to get one??

Allie clearly has no backbone either as she obviously isn't bothered about having it and her old phone worked fine (and she preferred the Samsung enough to buy that over the Iphone in the first place). I'm assuming Charles paid for it and she wouldn't have spent money on it herself.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

He's recycling old jokes about it too! when he got Alli Speed to switch he made the comment in a video "I have created a monster!" He did it again with the instagram pic!

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

Offtopic and I'm not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this, but I just started watching Parks and Rec and I realized that Charles is like Ron Swanson! Haha his mom's name was Tammy and both his ex-wives were named Tammy! Haha xD

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

Why is he trying to change her so much?
Nose rings, phones, didn't he get her to drink coffee too or something like that?
Whats next? Tattoos? Hair dye?

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

We all knew the iphone converting was going to come, whats next she officially moves in? quits her job? gets a big horrid tat piece done? lmao never know when you have a guy like Charles in your life.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

We all knew the iphone converting was going to come, whats next she officially moves in? quits her job? gets a big horrid tat piece done? lmao never know when you have a guy like Charles in your life.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

I'm pretty sure the nose ring thing was Allie's idea. She was the one who wanted to do it and he just told her it would be a good idea because she said she always wanted one. I don't really understand why it's such a big deal that she got an iphone. It's a phone. If it's "just a phone," then it's not a big deal, she can change her mind if she doesn't like hers. She seemed like she was torn between being excited but not wanting to piss off people who had Samsung Galaxy's. That was just my take on her reaction. I'm not even sure if I like Allie yet because I don't believe I've truly seen who she REALLY is yet but it's obvious she's not completely comfortable in front of the camera. You can't take someone and shove them into an entirely different world and just expect them to be completely comfortable and themselves in just a few short months. I feel like I need to give her more time before I judge who she is.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I know this sounds strange but if she's not comfortable with being in front of a camera then how do you explain that commercial for VIP singles?

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

tekkie38115 wrote:I know this sounds strange but if she's not comfortable with being in front of a camera then how do you explain that commercial for VIP singles?
I don't think what you're saying is strange at all but sometimes people feel differently about being filmed in their personal time as opposed to doing it for a job and in a work setting. Having a camera on you when you are just going about your day is different than if you are doing a paid commercial for your job. That's just my feelings on it though.

Hypnodog
Learner
Learner

Re: Charles

Post by Hypnodog »

Ariadne wrote:Image
What a f*cking waste of $600! She already had a nice phone, couldn't he have waited for her contract to end at least!?

raerae
Debater
Debater

Post by raerae »

So I haven't watched the last few vlogs & I know Charles has been pretty much all red numbers for weeks, but is there a reason why he had such a huge negative number today (-559)?

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

Lets get real, if Charles didn't keep picking on her for her Galaxy and most then likely pressured her to switch for an iphone, she wouldn't even thought to switch over and would had been more than happy keeping her Galaxy.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

raerae wrote:... but is there a reason why he had such a huge negative number today (-559)?
People are finally waking up.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

since charles basically runs both his and a3's social media accounts, wouldn;t it be incredible if a3 didn't actually exist and charles has created this whole fake persona, editing her into the vlogs with really good CGI skills? needs to be with a woman, real or digitally created. #turtleconspiracy

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

raerae wrote:So I haven't watched the last few vlogs & I know Charles has been pretty much all red numbers for weeks, but is there a reason why he had such a huge negative number today (-559)?

A lot people seem annoyed with Allie switching over to the iphone simply because Charles has been complaining and making fun of Allie for having a Galaxy for weeks now. Then he makes a stupid comment like "but in the end, its just a silly phone." the silly phone that he kept pressuring his girlfriend to switch over to for weeks if not months now. It's that type of behavior that turns people off to Charles.

deblovesphotos
Informer
Informer

Post by deblovesphotos »

"I. Hate. Clowns." You mean..the one right next to you? :lol:
[instagram][/instagram]

Soexcited
Talker
Talker

Post by Soexcited »

I don't think I'll be able to judge her until ( obviously hoping this doesn't happen) something health wise happens. And she has to help him in the hospital and vlog there for him. Then I'll have a better feel. I haven't *felt* the real her yet

Return to “Charles Trippy”