Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Seriously? How are they ever going to get Frankie out?
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

I don't get why the audience booed Christine. Was it because of her relationship with Cody? I don't watch the live feeds so I feel like I might be missing something.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

^100%. Also for being a rat probably!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

Damn, I don't even like Christine as a player but those were some intense boos, and I don't feel like she deserved that. I actually kinda felt bad for her. :?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I think she deserved it.
A lot of people think she's only getting booed because of her flirtmance with Cody.. that's not why, she was genuinely a horrible person. I don't give a fuck who's hair she's petting or who's hand's she's holding. Of course they don't air it on the show, but live feeders and fans who read up on stuff, know just how bad she was. The amount of shit and horrible things she said about people made me sick. I have no compassion for her. She said she was bullied in high school and hates mean/catty people THAT IS SHO SHE IS! And I hope Frankie gets it even worse. They brought this on themselves.

Some other thoughts
1) Where the hell was this button 2-3 weeks ago when likeable people were still left in the house?
2) STOP PUSHING JEFF AND JORDAN IN OUR FACES. WE DON'T CARE.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

they're such freaking idiots. spineless caleb should've backdoored frankie - simple as that. i swear, if frankie makes it to last two, i'll be pissed. i feel like big brother is setting it up so he does. i can't stand that p.o.s. i was ambivalent toward him before i got to know him, but now i think he is a vile and selfish human being who only cares about himself (in and outside of the BB house). he does NOT deserve to win.

i've missed a few seasons of BB and i'm irritated that i started to watch again this season because it's been the most boring season i've seen. nicole was right - these idiots don't want to make any big moves. i hope they realize how terrible this season was when they come out of the house.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I never got the Christine hate...like are there specific examples of how she was a bad person or played any dirtier than anyone else ever in Big Brother? I thought she probably got booed because people there were big Nicole fans - it was a given she was definitely leaving that week so the fact that Christine sent Nicole out and tried to help in getting Donny out a lot made her some enemies.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

if you don't keep up with live feeds and don't want to know new HOH and what's about to go down, do not read below!!
so, apparently frankie has won HOH and they pushed the button! i think that means that frankie will be de-throned and his nominations will come off the block at the end of the week! not sure if it makes derrick (HOH before frankie) HOH again or they just compete for a new HOH again.. hopefully whoever is HOH after frankie is de-throned will get him out finally!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

She didn't get booed because of the Nicole thing lol. If she was a likeable person, no one would care about her backstabbing Nicole. The hate for her started way before the flirting with Cody, but it blew up because we already hated her and we started nit-picking everything, then the producers started noticing it as well, so they'd randomly start zooming in them to make it funny (like one time they were cuddling in the HOH bed and then the camera man starting zooming on the picture of her/Tim that was on the bed frame lol) and then of course aired it on the show.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthre ... hp?last=32
She went from being number 1 in the first week (we didn't have feeds the first week, so we only based her on her interviews and the show's edit) to making her way down at around day 25.. so that's around the 2nd-3rd week we actually had feeds. And then she goes to the bottom and stays there for the remaining season on day 31.. only a month of watching feeds.. Cody and Britt were a thing, or Cody and Amber... Christine couldn't hold Cody's attention at the time, so the flirting didn't happen yet, but she was still at the bottom.
I can't think of specific examples, but she'd talk shit about the other girl's looks... I remember one time she was on the hammock and literally said "I hate catty girls" and "Amber was kind of scary looking" IN THE SAME SENTENCE. She made fun of Amber for being nice and helping/cooking for the house, etc. She made fun of Donny, told everyone he was a creepy old man. Her and Frankie talked a lot of shit about everyone together. And the pathetic thing is, she doesn't even own up to being a villain.. like Zach only did it to be entertaining and fully admitted to talking shit, he would tell people to his face, but Christine acted like she was some perfect christian married angel but was in reality a huge bitch and hypocrite. And of course on top of being totally unlikeable as a person and game player, the Cody thing and the Nicole thing just added fuel to the fire.

HOWEVER, I don't think she deserved to be booed more than Aaryn. But my theory is that for Aaryn's eviction, that''s the first time Big Brother collectively, as a fan base, planned/suggested to start booing an evictee. So the first time was a little low, but now that the fans know booing is a thing we do now, it'll be a lot louder from now on in the upcoming seasons (unless BB takes measures to stop it).

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

I think she deserved to get booed, but like Izabella said, Aaryn deserved more.

I think Frankie should be booed as well (and even more so than Christine). I'm tired of all of the nasty comments that he has made regarding sexual assault, Chaz Bono, gay men/lesbian women, and all around just being a narcissistic bully. If you don't watch the live feeds, don't come at me about this. Linked proof:

http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/20 ... ed/379465/
:toss:

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

i can't fault christine for gossiping/being catty because that literally happens in every season (don't forget nicole was just as jealous and catty) and tbh i'm pretty sure donny is the only player in the history of big brother that has played a completely clean and honest game

yeah the whole flirtmance thing was super sketch but it still bothers me that christine got booed so badly because you know that it won't happen to cody who is just as guilty. Personally I don't believe ANY houseguest should be booed worse than amanda last year, who out of the trainwreck of a season was the one HG that I was completely disgusted and nauseated by. I'd probably be more disgusted by frankie's zingbot victoria rape comments but somehow amanda set the standard with her GRAPHIC description of how she would rape elissa in the house....and somehow I think she only got one boo *FACEPALM*

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Nicole was never as bad as Christine. The only one who was close to being as catty as her was Victoria, and she only does it with Christine around, or sometimes with Derrick. Plus, Christine has no likeable qualities about her, she's just not a good person at all. Shit talker, bad player, hypocrite, and flirting while being married? Yeah.. people are going to hate you. It is what it is. And the reason that Cody won't get booed is because the booing didn't happen just because of their flirtmance. I do agree with Amanda should have gotten boo'd but either the show didn't air enough of Amanda's evil side so the casual viewers didn't know the extent of her comments, or maybe BB told the audience absolutely no boo-ing after what happened to Aaryn. Who knows.

Hicox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hicox »

i'm prayin every night that they'll press the gold button and reset so frankie has a chance to go up, tbh this season needs an actual twist it's all been soooooooo predictable.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

guess no one wanted to read my spoiler - lol :P

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

Izabella wrote:Nicole was never as bad as Christine. The only one who was close to being as catty as her was Victoria, and she only does it with Christine around, or sometimes with Derrick. Plus, Christine has no likeable qualities about her, she's just not a good person at all. Shit talker, bad player, hypocrite, and flirting while being married? Yeah.. people are going to hate you. It is what it is. And the reason that Cody won't get booed is because the booing didn't happen just because of their flirtmance. I do agree with Amanda should have gotten boo'd but either the show didn't air enough of Amanda's evil side so the casual viewers didn't know the extent of her comments, or maybe BB told the audience absolutely no boo-ing after what happened to Aaryn. Who knows.

You think nicole was just as bad as christine? christine sat there and said that she hated jacostas guts and donnys when they were the nicest people in the house who barely payed attention to the young peeps.on top of that she did what she did with cody. I'm not saying nicole never said anything, but its in the norm compared to how catty the HGs get.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

letmetellyou wrote:if you don't keep up with live feeds and don't want to know new HOH and what's about to go down, do not read below!!
so, apparently frankie has won HOH and they pushed the button! i think that means that frankie will be de-throned and his nominations will come off the block at the end of the week! not sure if it makes derrick (HOH before frankie) HOH again or they just compete for a new HOH again.. hopefully whoever is HOH after frankie is de-throned will get him out finally!
i saw that they pressed it also!! i think they're gonna play for HOH again, i think they're gonna get him out next because caleb derrick and cody were trying to do that for the DE. but who knows !

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

xxnjlove wrote:
Izabella wrote:Nicole was never as bad as Christine. The only one who was close to being as catty as her was Victoria, and she only does it with Christine around, or sometimes with Derrick. Plus, Christine has no likeable qualities about her, she's just not a good person at all. Shit talker, bad player, hypocrite, and flirting while being married? Yeah.. people are going to hate you. It is what it is. And the reason that Cody won't get booed is because the booing didn't happen just because of their flirtmance. I do agree with Amanda should have gotten boo'd but either the show didn't air enough of Amanda's evil side so the casual viewers didn't know the extent of her comments, or maybe BB told the audience absolutely no boo-ing after what happened to Aaryn. Who knows.

You think nicole was just as bad as christine? christine sat there and said that she hated jacostas guts and donnys when they were the nicest people in the house who barely payed attention to the young peeps.on top of that she did what she did with cody. I'm not saying nicole never said anything, but its in the norm compared to how catty the HGs get.
Are you replying to the wrong person? I was saying Christine was the worst and Nicole wasn't that catty because another posted claimed Nicole was just as bad..

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Please let that be the last I see or hear of Jeff and Jordan. 20 minutes of my time I'll never get back.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Izabella wrote:Please let that be the last I see or hear of Jeff and Jordan. 20 minutes of my time I'll never get back.
You know the wedding will be televised like Brenchels. At least we get to see Bret <3

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

if someone doesn't backdoor frankie this week i will be highly irritated. frankie does not deserve to be in the top two!

Offtopic: ETA: looks like frankie's sister is not the sweetest, either: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/a ... va#1qol4sp

Return to “Big Brother”