emilynoel83 part 5

tinyblue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83 part 5

Post by tinyblue »

I know that I am probably in the minority, but would wear a full face if I were about to deliver too! Think about it. You're going to be taking a LOT of photos, and in the days preceding delivery, is imagine quite a few women aren't at work and there isn't much left to do at home/errands to run. Might as well do your makeup with that extra time. And before you accuse me of being insecure, I assure you I am not. I go without makeup all the time and think that I look perfectly fine without it, but giving birth is a special event, and Id like to look somewhat special on that day!

I'm curious to see if her makeup routine will change after she becomes a mother and if she will start wearing less.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

It just seems impractical. First babies are known for having longer labor times, sometimes going into days. So what is she going to do? Take it off and reapply it? Or will she just wear the same make up for days? Besides it's just going to run everywhere because of the expected sweat and tears.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think in her mind, she just thought well since I'm not in labor right this instant, I'm gonna go about my normal routine. Which makes sense to me. I'd imagine she'll want to remove it later, but Idk how she'll do it when she's exhausted.

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

She could've been filming a video and that's why she had her makeup done.
Or she could've been bored and wanted to just do it. I know I'm that way-when I'm bored I just put on makeup! It doesn't mean she's insecure in any way at all.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I gave birth to my only child with makeup on. Granted, not pageant makeup but I had on waterproof mascara, powder foundation, blush and some lipstick. I wanted to feel good for me and my child. Different strokes for different folks.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Yeah, I gave birth to my son with a full face of makeup on. And I feel absolutely no shame for it. I put on the makeup before I went in to be induced. And I looked good in all the photos lol. I don't think it's a big deal.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Belle sure is cute.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

elizabeth81
Learner
Learner

Post by elizabeth81 »

I agree with the people who don't think it is a big deal to go into labour with a full face of makeup. I typically only wear makeup three times a week to maintain my skin and I plan on going into labour with makeup on (I'm 21 weeks pregnant). There will be so many pictures taken and I want to look my best. If I ends up looking a mess at the end than I will probably find it funny. I don't take myself too seriously.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Belle sure is cute.

Yeah, most babies come out kind of alien looking but looks like Belle got a good combo of Em and Tyler's genes lol

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

But this is Emily we are talking about. She cant seem to do a damn thing without makeup. Her whole life revolves around wearing a full coverage foundation, two concealers and sometimes two powders. Not to mention blush and bronzer. Plus her eyes have to be done and her lips. And she doesn't do it because YouTube is her job.

Let me just say, I don't think its a big deal to wear makeup while in labor or in the hospital. I have been in full blown Diabetic Ketoacidosis and I had a full face on (still not as much as em lol) ...but this is about Emily. And we all know how she is.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

Yay! She finally had her baby, I thought it was going to take forever. Have to admit, she is a cute one.

As far as the whole makeup thing... honestly I'd probably be sweating and screaming so much that all of it would be gone by the end of the ordeal. I'd be sleeping in all my photos.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Not gonna lie, newborns are usually pretty creepy to me and not very cute, but belle looks really sweet and adorable. I'm happy everything went so smoothly for them.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I actually don't see nothing wrong with having some makeup on during hospital pics. I look back at my hospital pics and wish I was done up lol. I looked tired oily and high. It's not cute

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Welcome Belle! She's super cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh_really
Learner
Learner

Post by oh_really »

OMG adorbs!

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

She is so cute that I don't mind her name anymore. And the picture in Emilys instagram with her and Tyler and she is holding Tylers giant finger. So cute, it melted my heart :) about her wearing makeup, I only saw a mascara, foundation, lip product and maybe something on her cheeks. She probably had her makeup on that day and the contractions came. She looked fine imho, if she wore lashes and smokey eye, that would just be silly.

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

SugarFix
Talker
Talker

Post by SugarFix »

Belle is adorable! I will be honest, I'm not a baby-person. And according to a news article I read a few weeks ago the most babies were born this past year than in a decades or something. And trust me I've seen pregnant woman or newborns every five seconds at my job so I'm kinda over the baby thing; especially with all the Youtubers pretty much having a pregnancy pact. But, I did smile when I scrolled down my FB feed and saw Emily and Tyler with Belle. I didn't follow the pregnancy that much, but the few videos I did watch I loved how her and Tyler were such a team. That is so rare to see, and it made me really happy. Pregnancy and having a baby should be a team-effort and I really saw that with Em and Tyler. Plus, Tyler seemed ecstatic to be a father which is also refreshing. All these self-absorbed Youtube dads just want more views and to be praised how "great" dads they are by 14 year old girls. *cough Benji* *cough Jofus* *cough Shaytards*

I think Emily will be a great mother. She was so positive throughout the entire pregnancy and it seems the birth went well too. Overall, I'm really happy for her. As for the makeup, I don't see why it's a big deal? From my understanding (and this is mostly just Youtube knowledge lol) birth can go on for awhile. Contractions come and go, and you're pretty much sitting in the hospital like a waiting game. I would probably do my makeup too. Plus, Emily said she was getting an epidural so she probably had a smooth labor after she received it. I think there is nothing wrong with that. Having a baby is suppose to be a beautiful experience, why not look beautiful while doing it if you can!

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

So according to some replies here, if you are wearing makeup and you go into labor you should wash your face first so you can be considered a more serious and secure person/mother? I went into labor in early evening and had full makeup on from the day, I was still dressed nicely and I just went to the hospital. When you're in labor you don't stop to think 'Oh man, people will think I'm so insecure if I go to the hospital with makeup on!'

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

BettyCupcake wrote:So according to some replies here, if you are wearing makeup and you go into labor you should wash your face first so you can be considered a more serious and secure person/mother? I went into labor in early evening and had full makeup on from the day, I was still dressed nicely and I just went to the hospital. When you're in labor you don't stop to think 'Oh man, people will think I'm so insecure if I go to the hospital with makeup on!'
Good for you. :tu: Want a prize?

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Sassycat wrote:
BettyCupcake wrote:So according to some replies here, if you are wearing makeup and you go into labor you should wash your face first so you can be considered a more serious and secure person/mother? I went into labor in early evening and had full makeup on from the day, I was still dressed nicely and I just went to the hospital. When you're in labor you don't stop to think 'Oh man, people will think I'm so insecure if I go to the hospital with makeup on!'
Good for you. :tu: Want a prize?
No need to be rude, even on a gossip site.

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

Return to “Emilynoel83”