Xiaxue Part 10

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 10

Post by SentosaGirl »

mayra wrote:Nobody has commented yet on how awful her hair looks from behind? Because that random brassy spot screams awful bleaching technique, it almost looks like her hairdresser was a rookie still in cosmetology school, hell i have dyed my own hair platinum blonde and gotten better results than that monstrosity.
Some of us already did commented on her hair. On this thread or older treads. ;)

Artillery
Talker
Talker

Post by Artillery »

It's sad that despite all her surgeries she doesn't even look 10% of what she photoshops herself as, even with all that makeup. Idk how someone could dislike their features so much yet be so cocky and arrogant at the same time.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Comments in Yipmomo IG on her defense:
evokedpotentials
So what if someone has autism? People need to stop acting as though autism is "teh worst disease evarr". People with autism can live happy, fulfilled lives and be productive members of society. We need to stop furthering this stigma. Autism does NOT lower someone's worth, they are NOT less deserving of love, they are NOT any more imperfect than you or I. It is NOT something to be ashamed of, and the sooner we can change society's prejudiced views, the better. It starts with us. #spreadthelove

mayrajla
Hey momo, i don't mean to be disrespectful, but first of all people need to let go the prejudice against autistic children, why? Because it is not inherently a bad thing and many geniuses like albert einstein, leonardo davinci, etc were actually high functioning autistic innovators who were highly laureated for their intelligence and brilliance. now this is the part where i might be opening a can of worms... i have worked with both neurotypical and neurodiverse children as a caretaker. Dash does exhibit a lot of quirks and behaviours that belong to high functining autistic children his early language development and fascination with spinning things, tendency towards lonerism, etc and as i said before, it is not a bad thing at all! Dash only really needs to be loved the way he is whether autistic or not!
Haters are not cursing Dash to have autism. But we are showing our concerns about Dash as XX or Yipmomo is not noticing his obsessed to spinning anything that got into Dash hands, electric fans, no fear of danger, insensitive to pains (fell down from the playpen slide, yes, we know that yipmomo had put extra cushion on the playpen, he have no reaction of fear or scared after the fall), no eye contact.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

I will be buying this coming week 8days since XX is not in it. Will post up the comments page up tomorrow.

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

The sad part is that neither XX or Momo will ever do anything to help him. It most likely won't be until he is old enough to enter preschool that the teachers or school says something. By knowing XX, she'll curse them on her blog for some illogical reason.

If he does have an ASD, poor Dash is never going to get the help he deserves. :(

allenurb
Learner
Learner

Post by allenurb »

Artillery wrote:It's sad that despite all her surgeries she doesn't even look 10% of what she photoshops herself as, even with all that makeup. Idk how someone could dislike their features so much yet be so cocky and arrogant at the same time.
her case just reminded me of this:

:rofl:

liyabunnie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liyabunnie »

She uploaded a new Guide to life about reacting to hate comments! :o
I'm really curious what you guys think about this.

http://www.clicknetwork.tv/xiaxues-guid ... n-comments

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

liyabunnie wrote:She uploaded a new Guide to life about reacting to hate comments! :o
I'm really curious what you guys think about this.

http://www.clicknetwork.tv/xiaxues-guid ... n-comments
This thread is closed, go to thread 11 http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=13270

Return to “Xiaxue”