BowBeauty24 Part 3

zibeoh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 3

Post by zibeoh »

Adele FlapBag wrote:Maybe it makes sense to her anyway. This woman spells it "dose".

Also. "My thoughts are stars I can't fanthom into constillatins".

lol in the video she even says "fanthom". I thought she was saying "phantom" at first.

ETA: OMG at 0:38 "I'm doing a Fault In Their Stars video and this is a DIY and I'm doing three of them so I was really excited to because The Fault In Their Stars just came out and..." :rofl:
My are thoughts stars I cant into fanthom constellatins

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

AllyD wrote:
squidly wrote:That outro takes up about half of the video length. Seriously? Also, I've been lurking for a while trying to figure this girl out, but... guys, I think I'm onto something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJUvoMVLkyI
You slayed with this! 20 million dollars perf!
Loved the bow at the end. Too perf.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

disestablishment wrote:Allie tweeted this link the other day, which seems random but I guess she does (pretend to) care about some political stuff. http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/173860- ... vert-kill/

And she said she's editing new vlogs for her second channel!!!!
Yay!!! I prefer her vlogs to her beauty shit.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

My Dad had a gun collection but they were in a gun safe that take 2 or 3 adult men to move. My husband was a cop for 12 year and he has had a concealed permit. It expired and he's going to probably renew it. The thing is my husband wouldn't walk around with it in plan sight or post pictures on Instagram. (My husband also has a college degree) You never know my husband might be the guy that saves someone's life if a nut has a gun.
Last edited by LazyHousewife on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

I don't get why he would need a knife, or a dagger whilst having a bowl of cereal. It's creepy an weird, you don't hunt cereal :c

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
nl84 wrote: I think her brother is legitimately creepy. I mean, guns scare the hell out of me anyway, I've only seen one in real life a handful of times when on holidays so this guys IG is insane to me. However, I'm coming from the UK where if someone owns a gun they are immediately branded a psycho because it's just not done, I know it's totally different elsewhere though!
Yep, I agree with this statement. For Americans (generalizing here) guns are normal, but to a lot of other cultures it's not the norm. I'm not in the US and I would be legitimately scared if someone I knew posted their collection of guns and knives and how they use them in everyday activities like eating breakfast or going to church. I would not feel comfortable being around someone like that, because that person would be the one with the weapons, but no one else would be carrying weapons to defend themselves if someone decided to attack. It's scary and unnecessary in my opinion, but I can see the other side that if you grew up around guns and weapons, and people around you had them too, you wouldn't be considered deviant or outside the norm, you would consider being armed as the norm. Social context is important and shapes people's opinions on issues like this.
In saying that, I hope Allie never shoots a gun, she's so uncoordinated and clumsy that I fear she'd hurt herself or a bystander.
Heck, I'm from the US and guns scare me. I have absolutely zero interest in them. I've never touched one. My father owns one, but I refuse to even look at it. I can watch movies with them, but something about them just makes me really uncomfortable in real life, which is probably one small reason I prefer living outside of the US. I understand that it's our constitutional right, and I'm not going to fight for people to not have them, but I just can't participate in gun culture.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

She calls StilaBabe09 her friend @ 1:40 in this video.
"My friend Meredith did a video kinda like this so you can decorate with me and Mere."

[youtube][/youtube]

Also, it kills me how she hangs her lights on her wall and on the tree. I'm kind of a perfectionist so to see that half-assed attempt at hanging lights? I CAN'T. :(

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

"My friend Meredith did a video kinda like this so you can decorate with me and Mere."

Also, it kills me how she hangs her lights on her wall and on the tree. I'm kind of a perfectionist so I can't deal with that half-assed attempt at hanging lights.

(How the heck do I embed when I'm on my desktop? I can't get the YT code to work. I feel dumb.)

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

Also, it kills me how she hangs her lights on her wall and on the tree. I'm kind of a perfectionist so I can't deal with that half-assed attempt at hanging lights.

(How the heck do I embed on here? I can't get the YT code to work. I feel dumb.)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

MsFailynMarie wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
(How the heck do I embed when I'm on my desktop? I can't get the YT code to work. I feel dumb.)
Use the Youtube tags [youtube][/youtube] and delete the s in https :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
MsFailynMarie wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Use the Youtube tags [youtube][/youtube] and delete the s in https :)
Thanks! I tried a bunch of different combos and the only one I didn't try was getting rid of the s, smh @ me.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

Just made a gif for my signature from one of my favorite videos! Classic. 8-)

[youtube][/youtube]

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lol she ignored my constructive criticism comment about her outro clips being useless without annotations, but replied to everyone else's comments :FU:
RETIRED MODERATOR

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

McQueen. wrote:Image
"ARE YOU you you" made me laugh so hard for some reason.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

She gets the funniest double chin.
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

MsFailynMarie wrote:Just made a gif for my signature from one of my favorite videos! Classic. 8-)
I love it! I sat and stared at it like an Ahole :rofl:

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

MsFailynMarie wrote:Just made a gif for my signature from one of my favorite videos! Classic. 8-)

[youtube][/youtube]

I had to skip the awkward dance party :|

Arya
Informer
Informer

BowBeauty24 Part 3

Post by Arya »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Lol she ignored my constructive criticism comment about her outro clips being useless without annotations, but replied to everyone else's comments :FU:
That's because there is no reply button on your comment boo. I wanted to reply to it saying she does have a 3 second link at the beginning of the 2 minute preview xD

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Arya wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Lol she ignored my constructive criticism comment about her outro clips being useless without annotations, but replied to everyone else's comments :FU:
That's because there is no reply button on your comment boo. I wanted to reply to it saying she does have a 3 second link at the beginning of the 2 minute preview xD
Aww really? That's weird, because it's giving me the option to disable replies, so replies should be enabled. Idk lol. She should make the annotation as long as the outro lol
RETIRED MODERATOR

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

^

If that's yours, it only gives me the translate feature
aaand about the link - yes that would be helpful I guess :rofl: She's clueless.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”