Periods?

angel face
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Periods?

Post by angel face »

I never got cramps but ever since a couple months ago my period started and it was okay and normal but as soon as I went to school my cramps got extremely bad. I can't even begin to explain how horrible it was, and I had a hard time breathing and could barley move. I remember how I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and I was going home after second period, so after second period I had to go to my locker (which was upstairs) to get my stuff and I was just in so much that I could barley walk up and it took me about 20 minutes to go up one flight of stairs. When I was at my locker about 10 people stopped to tell me how extremely pale and sickly I looked. I was also laying at the bus top on my way home because I couldn't even stand. I've have this pain for a couple months but I haven't been getting any cramps for the last 3 months thank the lord.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

My period is really regular, which is great. I use a Diva Cup and pantiliners. I LOVE the Diva Cup. It took me a while to get used to it, but now that I've been using it for over 3 years, I just adore it. I never thought I'd say this, but it's so comfortable that I sometimes forget I'm on my period. :O

That being said, my periods are sometimes bad, sometimes good. Sometimes I will just be so tired, or I'll cramp and get backaches. Sometimes I will get the munchies really bad before and during, other times I don't feel hungry much. Some things that are pretty routine for every period though is that my stomach will get upset the day before and the first day or two (I'll have diarrhea and be gassy. Fun times, I know) and I will also be emotional at little things. It's kind of funny, because I'll just feel depressed and want to cry (or WILL cry) at the littlest things, and then a day or two later when I start my period, I'm like "Oh...that explains it." Every time though! It's like I forget every time that happens!

Not saying that it's only during my period. One time I was moody and my dad joked and said, "Is it that time?" I said, "I can be angry other times, you know!!"...but it was that time. xD

I also don't think guys truly understand. I guess there's no way they can, but Phillip De Franco said on one of his shows one time that it's just a woman's body's way of dealing with how awesome it is that it can hold life, and I wanted to yell at the screen "SHUT UP, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!" :P

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

I hate my period with a passion
1. I break out badly
2. I have mood swings, I feel so sad
3. I have the heaviest flow ever, I go through pads and tampons like no other
4. Cramps are the worst, and I also get twitching..... So weird

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I also hate my period (who doesn't amirite)
It's irregular and the week before I get it, I feel like shit. This might be TMI but it makes me have to run to the bathroom constantly (not diarrhea exactly but my stomach just hurts and I just have to sit on the toilet bent over in pain for a while), I feel really weak and tired and have really bad cramps.
I think I'm going to go to the gyno and ask her to maybe put me on birth control or something to make it better.

I only get mood swings in that I get overly emotional. Like when I got my last period, I started to cry during an episode of Say Yes to the Dress -_-

And the time before my last period, I got it twice in one month (probably because of stress) which sucked so hard.
imma ball til the day i fall

Post by Guest »

I hate my period. I was on birth control since I was 15 (19 now) and went off of it because I started to bleed constantly...now my periods are like thy were before: heavy, long (9 days!) and I get blood clots bigger than quarters. I think I might have PCOS, because I have a bunch of other symptoms, too. I eat sooo much I could feed a family of 4 for like a month lol. Luckily, I don't get cramps too bad during the day, only at night. I take some ibuprofen which doesn't actually help that much, but it's more of a placebo lol.

I don't even want kids. Why do I have to go through this :x

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

Who's tried the Diva Cup? Is it worth it?
BOO

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

I came here to find this thread at 5 am. Started my period 15 days early and the first 2 days were fine..but oh girl. These cramps I've had tonight are making me miserable. I can't figure out if throwing my guts up will make me feel better or not so..I took some perscription nausea medicine I take for this, and now I'm bed curled up in the fetal position. Nothing that I can figure out is really making me feel better, but laying in bed is better than laying on the gross floor.

*I have PCOS. Yayyyyy! We should start a club.
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Period Care”