Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

suzika
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by suzika »

Well he said in that video I'm not gay, doesn't mean he can't be bi... I mean whatever, it's not really our business his sexuality and maybe all the tronnor hints are as well a big fat coincidence... I don't even know anymore

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

That was also three years ago, and from how he has characterized his parents on twitter, his mother sounds deeply religious. My guess is he is bi, which is easy enough to hide if you can date both genders. I also get the feeling a lot of Troye's "straight" friends find him rather adorable; and he does have girlish features.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

[tweet][/tweet]
So what do you guys think it's about?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

The chef analogy might not be the most accurate and complete comparison, but I get the sentiment.

I find it sort of bittersweet that his fans are as "open-minded" to accept that straight guys can have close friendships with gay guys, even if it comes out of their own naivety and likely homophobia... but I don't think that's the case with Connor at all.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Oh yeah I just thought the chef thing was funny. I mean idk what his sexuality is, nor do I really care either way. It probably just sucks for him to see people speculating about it nonstop.

As for the video, probably showing his apartment or something.

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

JustGlow wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
So what do you guys think it's about?
I came on here to just say that. I WISH it was a coming out video, but it's probably an apartment tour or maybe he'll talk about his book or w/e.

Though tbh, that tweet totally hints that he knows exactly what people are hoping he will say.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Yeah, I definitely don't think it's gonna be anything exciting. Probably just the book or his place, or something YT related.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[youtube][/youtube]

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

[tweet][/tweet]

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

So he says he wants to be alone so he can "figure himself out". Perhaps I am jumping the gun to think I have figured him out before he even has. Troye spends almost as much time with Tyler as he does with Connor...but he doesn't hide that fact as much.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

So Troye posted that tweet and now he's posted picture of Tyler and Connor getting manicures. I wonder if he's been looking at the tumblr tag because so many people have been mentioning the lack of tweets/pictures when Tronnor hangs out.

And yes, Connor figuring himself out....may be a hint

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I would bet that Troye actually spends a lot more time with Connor than he does with Tyler; and when he does hang out with Tyler, it seems like Connor's there too, while there have been several Conye sightings in the past few months, where Tyler was nowhere to be seen.

I also wanna point out the contrast between the bed in Troye's hotel in the HLP video vlog and his beds in his Vidcon hotel. I don't know why people continue to sleep on that clue; it's a pretty convincing piece of evidence imo, but I've never seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I wasn't paying attention to the bed in the HLP video, was it unmade? Yes I was always suspicious that his bed was so prestine before he had even showered for the day in his vidcon vlog. You know he didn't make it, and normally housekeeping comes while you're gone.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Yeah, pillows and sheets everywhere, which basically cancels out the already-ridiculous "made his own hotel bed" theory, and I agree it's doubtful that housekeeping would've cleaned up early in the morning before he'd even left for the day. Tyler vlogged on that same day and there was no obvious sign that Troye would've spent the night in his room. I suppose Troye could've slept in another friends room, but once you consider all the other things that point towards him being in some sort of relationship with Connor, it makes sense that he would've slept with Connor, then made his way back to his own room to freshen up and all that.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

HLP was filmed in Melbourne; are you referring to one of the announcement videos?

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I think the comparison is between the fact that before the HLP video shoot his bed was a mess because he actually slept in his room. At vidcon his bed was made because he didn't sleep in it, not because he made it.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Hippo wrote:
Kbeliz wrote:Yeah I think it's from Vidcon too. They were hanging out a lot then too, I just don't think the pictures were as talked about because the ship was just taking off. The tumblr war is crazy. Those Troyler shippers get fierce.

I love this tumblr post.
Haha, that is a good one. (Although, he definitely knew by that age.)
Definitely knew? You are kidding right? You say it like its a fact or something :/ go read/watch some coming out videos, lot of people did not knew, they were confused. There is not some 'international' age when people know.
Or you have some insite info about Connor? Good to know. :?
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Not everyone discovers who they are at the same point, but once you've finished puberty, you're going to know who attracts you and who doesn't. Being in denial about it or lying to yourself in addition to others is not the same thing as not knowing. People who claim "late in life realizations" do so in order to try to absolve the embarrassment they feel about having waited so long. Coming out to yourself is just as much of a process as coming out to others, but you don't magically go from "confused" to gay once you do it. You know for a long time before you're willing to admit it to yourself.

So, yes, at 18 he definitely knew. I don't know if he had accepted that fact or not, but he knew.

People who say, "Oh, well maybe this fully functioning adult just realized he/she was gay," as if it was as immediate and reactionary as being bitten by some radioactive spider and developing super powers, are always straight people. That's not how it works.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Okay I do not care enough to talk about it for a long time but you first sentence is 'you have finished puberty'. So you are saying Connor DEFINITELY finished his puberty by age 18? Okay. Common age is yes, 17, but not always. Human body is not the same with every person.

I do not want to argue with you, but it really upsets me when people say stuff like those are facts, especially at topic like this.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Second or third time since Troye's been here that Troye and Connor's first tweets of the day have been within minutes of each other. Could be a coincidence, but I'd like to think it's just because they woke up together.

Return to “Connor Franta”