Post by manged »

blissful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by blissful »

These photos are awesome. Aha. They are soooo cute together. I can't even.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Awww! Some many Troye/Connor sightings lately, and just the two of them. I love it. I feel like you can tell when Connor is with Troye because he tweets so much less.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

Give us all the the troye/ connor sightings. All of them!!!!! They look positively precious.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Oops! Didn't mean to make you think there was more than what's been posted. But with the show they went to and the past two sightings that's 3/4 days that they've done something alone. In my Tronnor shipping world that's a lot!

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

And no sad tweets these days from Connor or Troye. I bet all i have after Troye leaves L.A we would have some :( Ah but they are so cute and so many subtle hints, I actually don't ship Troyler anymore because Tronnor seems just much more..

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

And no sad tweets these days from Connor or Troye. I bet all i have after Troye leaves L.A we would have some :( Ah but they are so cute and so many subtle hints, I actually don't ship Troyler anymore because Tronnor seems just much more..

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

I think it's a big sign that Tronnor is real considering Tyler has stopped pushing Troyler. I mean, even in the collab they did together he didn't push it much, especially in his tweets afterwards (unless I totally missed them). Seems like he's showing respect to another ship

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah I think the Troyler thing was played down majorly in that last set of collabs. Tyler usually milks it for every drop and he didn't seem to be doing that.

Sadly, even if Tronnor is really I think it would be quite a long time before we would know.

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

Actually that's the beauty of Tronnor, it's a big mystery :D I have to agree, Tyler isn't pushing Troyler as much anymore, I mean not even selfies and things... And when asked if Troyler was real at SITC he seemed very uncomfortable. That may be because Tronnor is a thing or because of another cause which we don't know. Oh man... And basically while Troye was in LA there's so many photos with him, fans and Connor. And no tweets about they going out somewhere or something.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

:love2: :love2: :love2: love seeing them together. yeah at this point it just is clear as day that there's something going on and i'm just glad we get little peeks into their life like this. i agree that it's unlikely that they'd actually admit to it publicly but tbh if that'll keep em' together longer/ solidify their relationship... i'll grudgingly accept it.

i won't stop finding them so damn cute though. don't ever stop hanging out and enjoying each other, troye/ connor! also, it's adorable to me that this last pic was seemingly taken outside a target or something. tronnor walking around shopping and doing mundane things as couples do..... <3

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I don't know how they're going to handle the next big convention with their ship blowing up like it has. They've never denied being a couple; they simply ignore mentions of it, but it's going to be a lot more difficult to brush it off if a bunch of crazed fangirls ask them to their faces.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I kinda feel for them if it's real and don't want crazed fan girls making them answer questions if they don't want to. I think the next convention is Playlist Tri-State, I think that's in a few months?

Tronnor is definitely blowing up on Twitter and Tumblr. They definitely have to have noticed. I enjoy the mystery, it makes me think there's more chance of it being real. I mean no mention of hanging out and no mentions of Tronnor EVER.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Playlist Tri-State is in late November, with Troye, Tyler, and Connor advertised as hosts to kick off the event on the main stage, so the spotlight is really going to be on them. Both literally and figuratively.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

re playlist tri-state - not that i know when troye is due to leave LA this time (i'm hoping not quite yet) but i'm just happy that connor and troye will get to reunite in two months! and maybe since it's a convention, we'll get more sightings of them in the background of vlogs and such.

their radio silence on anything tronnor while obvs hanging out super often has really made this ship explode over the past month or so. can't say i blame us... they're flippin' cute together! and happy, not-emo connor is :tu:

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Oh my, by the end of November I feel like this ship will be really popular. I live for the Tronnor sightings in the background of vlogs.

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

There's like a ship war on tumblr, Tronnor shippers are treated horrbile because they ship it . oh god.
Anyway yesterday when Connor was on tumblr reblogging stuff I thought there's a chance he would check his own tag, Connor Franta, and I went on that tag to see what he could possible see there, and there were many things about Tronnor, collab with Troye.. So i'm sure he's aware of the whole thing. By the way, looks like the last photo I posted here it's from June or something, they were hanging out even then o.o

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Pretty sure that photo with the Target bag was from Vidcon. I recall seeing a few other shots of them wearing the exact same clothes inside of a Target with other fans.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah I think it's from Vidcon too. They were hanging out a lot then too, I just don't think the pictures were as talked about because the ship was just taking off. The tumblr war is crazy. Those Troyler shippers get fierce.

I love this tumblr post.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Kbeliz wrote:Yeah I think it's from Vidcon too. They were hanging out a lot then too, I just don't think the pictures were as talked about because the ship was just taking off. The tumblr war is crazy. Those Troyler shippers get fierce.

I love this tumblr post.
Haha, that is a good one. (Although, he definitely knew by that age.)

Seriously, people hanging on to that video are delusional. I told everyone I was straight when I was that age too, and that was without having a bunch of strangers on the internet paying attention to me.

Return to “Connor Franta”