Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah those Tumblr posts! He's posted other things that, that sound like he likes or is in a relationship with someone far away. He doesn't travel anywhere but home to Minnesota or for YouTube, and I really don't think he's seeing anyone in Minnesota so.....

Also, agree with hoping he doesn't become a Joey Graceffa, but based on his latest collabs with Tyler it seems like he's changing and accepting that he doesn't have to put on an act for his preteen girl fans.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

And these:

But I wanna know the story behind this:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Stalking Connor's favorited tweets, as I do more often than I'd like to admit, and I like that he faved this:

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Interesting.... :D hehehe! I´m hoping for a coming out video within the next few weeks...I´ll take before Christmas :D

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Don't worry manged, I have turned on twitter notifications on my phone for only two people, Connor and Troye, because I'm clearly a fangirl. Aha.

To the last Tumblr post, maybe Connor tried pushing Troye away because he's not out yet? I feel like distance wouldn't be an issue for him per say, cause when two people love each other, distance, even if it's hard, can be managed. But perhaps because he hasn't come out yet, only to his friends/family, he tried pushing Troye away. I mean, they are clearly in a relationship, even if we don't have real proof, but being a relationship with someone in the closet can probably get kinda hard? Or maybe Connor feels he's pulling Troye down.

Obviously it's all speculation, but nonetheless, worth thinking about.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I just need some sort of interaction between these two. I'm dying. I'm sure Troye is busy with his music, but ahhh

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[instagram][/instagram]
Tbh I'm just going to believe this was taken during a Conye date until it's proven otherwise.

I also think they're spending a lot of time together but are being way more careful about being exposed since people are noticing a lot more than they did when they were last together.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I agree. They've both been pretty quiet on all social media.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Ikr? I haven't even seen that much Troyler so far, which surprises me, since they seem to milk that at every opportunity. It makes me think that he probably isn't even hanging out with Tyler as much as he's secretly hanging out with Connor this trip, just like last time.

And since this isn't for a convention with a bunch of YTers and fangirls roaming around, we're bound to see much less of them in vlogs or group selfies. Needless to say, it's sort of frustrating being a Conye shipper rn.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I'm on full motherfucking stalker mode. I saw that Troye was making dinner plans with Gigi Gorgeous today, so I wanted to see if Connor was at all involved in these plans. Looks like Connor just recently followed Gigi (I'm going to assume he followed her after their exchange). Could mean nothing, but he also has a tendency to follow people after he's hung out with them irl, so I don't think it's a coincidence.

Gigi likes to instagram her nights out, so I'm hoping she'll have a pic with those two.

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

I was going to say that in regards to that food instagram that he posted, he said "with friends" which is code for "I don't want to say who I'm actually with". If he was with Joey or Tyler he would say so.

AHaha it is SOOOO frustrating shipping them. You have to really stalk them to find anything.

Ugh, I so hope Gigi instagrams them. Unless they ask her not to, and all we'll see is Troye and Gigi. Ugh. COME ON CONYE.

I wish you could see Connor's tumblr likes. I bet there would be some juicy stuff.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

i mean, really, this tumblr post pretty much says it all:

https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/94341599703/VpIjx5NS

and i agree with everyone who says this is the one TRXE (see what i did there? i mean "true") "ship" that they have. every other stupid pairing i just roll at my eyes, but there's something about these two... maybe because i see a lot of the bullsh*t i went through at their age in both of them. and together, they're SO comfortable with each other. i just feel like it's been kind of cool to see how much troye (and tyler, for that matter) have pulled the REAL connor out of his shell.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Aw snap y'all. We might see some Conye in a vlog. Bless this fangirl for getting pictures with Connor and Joey.
[tweet][/tweet]

By the look of their attire and the photo Troye posted of a bunch of TRXYE cupcakes, I think tonight is the TRXYE release party or something. I hope Joey films some of it.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah that tumblr post really gets me. That combined with his posts that suggest a long distance relationship scream Troye. I hope Troye was with them. I appreciate his friendship with Troye and Tyler more than any friendship with Joey!

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

Ahh you guys are giving me so much feels since I'm rubbish at analysing things and putting things together

Now I'm 80% sure they are together and it makes me SO happy!

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

You guys were right, the release party for TRXYE was last night. So that means that Conye were definitely together.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

To me it just looks like they ordered those cupcakes to have at the office or studio for Troye.

Connor tweeted this Idk why Raven Symone would be at a TRXYE party and I feel like Troye would have tweeted something. I could be wrong though.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Aw man, you're right. It was an ANTM premier party.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I really wanted to believe the other! Ugh! I don't care about Connor and Joey Graceffa. I need some Tronnor moments ASAP.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Offtopic: If David hadn´t have been in that picture I would have taken waaay longer figuring out who that ¨random blonde girl¨ was :D

Return to “Connor Franta”