Beth's music taste

SkySailor17
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Beth's music taste

Post by SkySailor17 »

Does anyone else find it weird that Beth lists One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer as her favourites but then they're nowhere to be seen on her Spotify? I also spotted The Lumineers and The Postal Service in the background of her new video. On Spotify she has bands like Haim and American Authors and Arctic Monkeys. I feel like she exaggerates or even just makes up her liking for boybands to seem more relatable to her young teenage followers.

byebyebye1

Re: Beth's music taste

Post by byebyebye1 »

SkySailor17 wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that Beth lists One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer as her favourites but then they're nowhere to be seen on her Spotify? I also spotted The Lumineers and The Postal Service in the background of her new video. On Spotify she has bands like Haim and American Authors and Arctic Monkeys. I feel like she exaggerates or even just makes up her liking for boybands to seem more relatable to her young teenage followers.
of course she exaggerates things! Exaggerating everything has gotten her everything she has.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Did this really need it's own sub-thread thing?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:Did this really need it's own sub-thread thing?
I'm sorry but people who always complain about this pisses me off. Not you in particular but some people get really rude about sub forums being posted like it actually affects them physically.

Anyway I think that Beth is probably in the top 3 beauty guru bandwagoners I don't think her love for some of her bands are actually legit.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

It's possible she's bought their music on iTunes

Werkitgurl87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Werkitgurl87 »

I honestly love her spotify she probably just pretends to be obsessed with pop bands to seem relatable and get more followers

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

Honestly, her music tastes really surprised me. I like a lot of the music on her playlist but I also adore 5sos and I think 1D is okay. But I tend not to put them on playlists just because of how much they are on the radio and you hear them so many times during the day. So that might be what's she's doing.

I also think it's completely possible she plays up how much she likes 1d to be relatable (same thing the British Youtubers are doing.) Directioners are a HUGE fanbase, if you can get them relate to you and not have them view you as a threat you'll gain a huge following.

jwilson721
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jwilson721 »

To me its kind of annoying seeing Beth branch out into unknown or smaller artists. Like Chvches (pronounced Churches) , Ive been listening to them for awhile and now that they're one in a while played on the radio Bethany started to listen to them. Idk its probably just me but its really bugging me :x

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”