Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by jadorexo »

i feel like they are the type of couple that will break up because they can't get a tiktok dance right
how depressing that julia probably spends HOURS to learn a dance... do something more productive with your life

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Lala347 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:23 pm
gossipisharam wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:12 am
Two more things:

1. I don't understand shoes in the house. COVID-19 can stay on the soles of your feet for 24 hours and the same shoes worn outside are brought inside. Someone commented on one of the recent videos that Julia starts the car with her hand on the pedal sometimes while sitting in the passenger side (too lazy to get out and start the car) and in the video you can see she doesn't disinfect her hand and touched her face and hair. Be careful please.
2. Another thing, every video they have cooking you can tell they have never cleaned their stove. The same piece of lettuce is just sitting there. Does she know that you can pick up the grill and clean the stove with a cloth or wipes? Another reminder to be clean during these scary times. You can never be too safe.
OMG! She just posted herself making dinner on insta and that dirty ass stove is all I noticed. It is way more than a piece of lettuce! I don’t think she has ever cleaned it... EVER! How could look at that everyday. Disgusting!
i'm grossed out by how horrible scratched and stained their sautee pan is. i don't understand you spend so much money on restoration hardware stuff... please buy yourself a new set of pots and pans

wp552
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by wp552 »

Y’all... how does she think she looks good enough to post this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

bumble wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:28 pm
Any guesses on how tall hunter is?
5'6 or 5'7"? i have no idea how tall Julia is but she looks like she could be 5'2 or 5'3"

livc
Stalker
Stalker

Post by livc »

I made an account solely for this thread... There are so many things I have to say. Can we talk about Hunter's hair for a minute? I understand why he might want to keep it so long and ofc its personal preference but it just makes him look messy, unkept and honestly kind of creepy. I watched their wedding video awhile ago and I know it may seem shallow but he altogether looked nicer with a shorter haircut. I understand having longer hair but his is so long to the point it's just not really great looking. Another thing that I cannot stand is how they always are talking over each other and when people point it out in the comments the responses are "oh no Hunter is just more passionate about this topic than I am", but for real every video is them talking over each other. It seems like they're always fighting to be right. In that one video where they're discussing the building of their fixer upper, I was astounded how many times they grabbed the pen out of eachother's hand when they were trying to prove a point. It was like watching a fighting match. Likewise in their most recent vlog of Julia restyling her office she tells Hunter to come in and look at the way she styled the bench at her desk and his first response is "oh yeah I was going to suggest that, I thought of that first", like even if he did, why not just let her have her moment and say hey that looks great I like it. Something small but that sticks out every time is how Julia enunciates her words, with that extra s sound. Even the way she says Hunter's name, she straight up skips the T and for some reason that really bothers me because his name is not Hunner (which is how she pronounces it) it's Hunter...

justanotherhuman
Stalker
Stalker

Post by justanotherhuman »

I think I’m about done with watching these two white privileged airheads. I started to dislike them when I realized hunter was always drinking and driving. Go watch back vlogs from before covid19 and you can see for yourself how often this happened.

Now they are going to dinner when they should be staying home. I get that it has been hard to stay home but are you kidding me? You have so many people who are being influenced by you and that’s what you put out for them to see? So self absorbed and selfish.

Lastly, what’s up with the snooki tan? She is aging herself SO much by layering all this tanner on herself.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Finally! A thread for them! Where do I start?

So I actually really liked her videos from when she was working at Sephora. She seemed more down to earth and it was so refreshing to watch a YouTube whose job wasn’t YouTube. I was so upset to hear she quit Sephora cause I knew her videos would become repetitive. And then she said Hunter also wants to do Yt full-time and I was like damn, YT really does pay a lot.

Ok, so I’m not surprised to learn that their families are Trump supporters, given the area they’re from. I live in the Bay Area and go to Marin/Sonoma pretty often on nice weekends. Lots of people there are white, wealthy, and trump supporters. And I’m not familiar with Hunter’s family’s area, but they’re in Texas and they’re religious, so I assumed they likely would be. But, I am kind of shocked to hear she’s racist. She’s probably not outwardly racist, but now I can see how she might feel superior to POCs. Remember that Sephora trip to Germany? She left out the Latina girl in basically all of her IG pics and stories. And then there was the Amaud Arbery controversy on their home tours video.

She has the sister that’s super into gut health and healthy eating. I can see how she’s using that to cover for an ED. She also does look kind of sickly.

I really liked Julia, but her vocal fry is getting to me. To the point where I can’t watch her videos for too long and skip through her IG stories. Her tan is also way too dark, but if she likes it then whatever. Her hair also looks so greasy, like all the time. I wonder how often she washes it? I wonder if it smells? It also bothers me how she purses her lips and checks herself out on cam, but that’s just nit picky lol. I’m getting tired of her outfits. It’s just sweats and biker shorts. Boring. I prefer her more dressed up looks, like the jeans and nice tops. I do think her decorating style is cool. I like how she picks pieces from antique stores, higher end shops, and places like TJ Maxxx. Not like other Youtubers who only shop at Target. Boring!

Now Hunter. He’s full of himself. I don’t really have a strong opinion of him because I watch for Julia, not Hunter. I don’t follow him on IG either. But from their videos I can see that he’s outspoken, and also has a good eye for interior design. I hate how he talks over Julia though. He also seems like he was the annoying know-it all kid at school. Someone just recently commented on their video that he’s in the closet. I don’t see it, I just think he cares about appearances; which straight men are allowed to do. Goose is a cutie.
:corn:

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

Homegirl got her lips redone already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tug07166
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tug07166 »

Don’t have much to say but here’s this funny Facetime fail
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

M’lady

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

thoughts on this past vlog week?

i was annoyed by their clear annoyance when they were defending themselves against the "youtube police" for going to see the house in their neighborhood.

Julia's extremely self-centered and I feel like she's rarely actuallyyyyyy listening to Hunter. She's either on the phone or waiting for her turn to say something lol

However, i must admit that i love seeing their sweet moments on camera :)

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

bumble wrote:thoughts on this past vlog week?

i was annoyed by their clear annoyance when they were defending themselves against the "youtube police" for going to see the house in their neighborhood.

Julia's extremely self-centered and I feel like she's rarely actuallyyyyyy listening to Hunter. She's either on the phone or waiting for her turn to say something lol

However, i must admit that i love seeing their sweet moments on camera :)
I find their vlogs really enjoyable to watch actually. I don't find hunter condensending either and their little bicker moments are funny and real. They're definitely so so so privileged but what YouTubers aren't really?

If the above about Julia's racism is true, that would be really awful and I hope it's not the case.

Oh, I also hate Julia's eyebrows.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

I actually really like her eyebrows and nose. They add character and set her apart from the plastic look people are going for now. I do think she needs to go easy on the tan.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Did y’all catch the pro-cop story Julia posted before she deleted it? I bet she got hardcore called out lol

I’m not gonna watch their Spritz and Chips video about George Floyd and racism. Knowing what we do about their pro-Trump families and Julia’s past racist comments, I don’t think it’s genuine coming from them.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

@flowerology Can you share what the pro-cop story was? I missed it.

Okay, I specifically searched to see if there was a thread for the two of them and was honestly kinda shocked to see how many posts there were!

SO. I officially unsubbed and unfollowed them from all their social media. I was a huge fan of theirs previously. I've been watching them since they had their place in SF and Julia worked for Sephora. But in light of recent events, I just really can not excuse their ignorant behavior. I was definitely rubbed the wrong way in their old Q&A when they mentioned being non-political and not voting, but what has happened in the past couple of weeks and their response to it really put me over the edge.

When I watched their vlog where they went into that newly built home, mere days after the news of Ahmaud Arbery's murder came out, I literally had a knot in my stomach. I went to the comments and didn't see anybody calling them out on their crass behavior and incredibly poor timing, so I thought that maybe I was just overreacting. Then a few vlogs later, they went into another house, but had permission. Okay I felt better about that, although I still thought the timing wasn't great. But what really pissed me off was Julia making that totally unnecessary comment about the "Youtube police" coming after her. I thought that was INCREDIBLY insensitive. All I could think was, WOW, your white privilege is showing (I'm half black/half white). This led me to go back to that first video with the tour and upon looking at the comments again, I saw that there were some people calling them out. I also found out that they were deleting comments. They attempted to justify the censoring of their comment section by saying the messages they were receiving were hateful. I'm annoyed that I didn't see those comments when they were first posted, because I have a feeling that they weren't actually hateful, just honest.

The final thing that put me over the edge was of course, their response to the murder of George Floyd. Now, I'm not asking people to become racial activists overnight, especially when said people are wealthy, white Americans that have never faced oppression in their lives. But what I do expect is some level of sensitivity. This past weekend, when things really amped up as far as people posting on social media, Julia was posting Instagram stories of herself in a bikini at her friend's pool -_-. I mean, read the room Julia! Between pool shots, she posted one or two quick, random reposts of content related to George Floyd. There was no commentary by her, no links to websites to donate, nothing. It was so obvious that she only posted because she felt she had to. Why post at all in that case? I follow girls that don't even live in the U.S. were doing more than her. I hated their comments in the Youtube video- they denied their white privilege, stated that this isn't a "political issue, but a human issue" (umm yes, it is very much political too), they did not explicitly condemn police brutality, and did not explicitly say black lives matter or anything remotely similar to that. It was all quite vague. And then to top it off, she had the nerve to post on her Instagram stories this week asking POC to email her stories of times that they've faced racism so that she and Hunter can better understand. That is some of the most ignorant shit I've seen all week. Black people don't owe them anything! Fucking google it Julia and Hunter! There are plenty of resources explaining racism online. It just showed me that they are very clearly never around non-white people.

Idk why I'm surprised by this behavior from two conservatives lol! Our views are just fundamentally different.

/Rant over haha. (This may be the longest post I've ever made on here haha.)

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

She didn’t explicitly say she was Pro-cops, but it was one of those pro-police propaganda videos of them kneeling and “showing solidarity” at the protests.

We actually had a great discussion here regarding their house tour video and the Ahmaud Arbery connection, but those posts got deleted during the guru gossip hack.

I was totally taken aback when I saw Hunter asking for those stories! Like dude, that’s is not how you support the BLM movement. POC’s and BIPOC’s owe you nothing. There’s lots of stories out there- do your research! I know Julia’s not posting about it much, but I hope they’re at least donating behind closed doors. We know they have the money to spare. I wonder if they’re staying quiet because they fear backlash from their families?

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

flowerology wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:28 pm
She didn’t explicitly say she was Pro-cops, but it was one of those pro-police propaganda videos of them kneeling and “showing solidarity” at the protests.

We actually had a great discussion here regarding their house tour video and the Ahmaud Arbery connection, but those posts got deleted during the guru gossip hack.

I was totally taken aback when I saw Hunter asking for those stories! Like dude, that’s is not how you support the BLM movement. POC’s and BIPOC’s owe you nothing. There’s lots of stories out there- do your research! I know Julia’s not posting about it much, but I hope they’re at least donating behind closed doors. We know they have the money to spare. I wonder if they’re staying quiet because they fear backlash from their families?
both of these two people don't care about anyone but themselves
it's hilarious to try to watch them fool their audience by spewing "we love all people and spread kindness"

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

jadorexo wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am
flowerology wrote:

it's hilarious to try to watch them fool their audience by spewing "we love all people and spread kindness"
These two are seriously the most self-centered people i follow. i rly need to unfollow/unsubscribe soon.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

bumble wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 am
jadorexo wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am
flowerology wrote:

These two are seriously the most self-centered people i follow. i rly need to unfollow/unsubscribe soon.
you gotta unfollow and unsubscribe. i do that and occasionally will check their socials or latest video to see what these two dumb-dumbs are spewing. it always cracks me up every time julia or hunter attempts to sound knowledgeable about the subject. so. many. pauses. for. dramatic. effect.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

flowerology wrote:

Ugh, yikes! I hope someone kindly wrote her a message about how problematic those pro-police posts are to the BLM movement during a time like this. And I hope that she and Hunter actually took the time to try to genuinely understand it.

Damn, I wish I had known about their page on GG when you all that discussion. I would have loved to participate!

Okay, thank you! I'm so happy to hear you felt the same about the stories! I really couldn't believe it! I was sooooo close to messaging Julia about it but then thought, you know what, I'm just going to unfollow. My energy and emotions were already too drained from the past week or so. I don't completely mind them being quiet, because this is clearly WAY out of their territory and I would say they definitely fall closer to the ignorant end of the spectrum when it comes to knowing and understanding racism. They've made that pretty clear. But for them to ask for personal stories to be DM'd just screamed white-centeredness. The way I read it was like, hey we keep hearing that this so called "racism" exists, but we need you to prove it to us because we haven't experienced it personally.

I could definitely see them wanting to stay quiet because they have family watching, especially Hunter's family. I could see Julia's Hawaii sister being a bit more progressive. At least I hope she is seeing as she's married to a Hawaiian who looks like he has indigenous roots and they have a mixed child.

Return to “F-K”