Continue Here...

ThatOne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

Post by ThatOne »

1. Her insecurity stems from jealousy. I wouldn't call that "socially acceptable".
2. Being confident =/= being an asshole. She doesn't know how to praise herself without putting down others. That's not confidence, that's weakness.

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

What???? I just can't with tweets sometimes. So random and nonsensical. And the mental image of either having relations is cringeworthy, much less together. lol

xashley
Learner
Learner

Post by xashley »

Maybe if she took a look at news articles, she'd see that JB asked a girl in Australia (who was apparently ~a size 14) if she was Hawaiian & proceeded to tell her that she "looked like a beached whale" and she should "go on The Biggest Loser" so he'd probably just think she was disgusting.

Post by Guest »

Since when has she liked Justin bieber?

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I don't think JB wants sex with you hunny. Ya'know he's no Aron Johnson :|

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

Her taste is just...idek.
xashley wrote:Maybe if she took a look at news articles, she'd see that JB asked a girl in Australia (who was apparently ~a size 14) if she was Hawaiian & proceeded to tell her that she "looked like a beached whale" and she should "go on The Biggest Loser" so he'd probably just think she was disgusting.
SMFH. That child is awful. Grace gushes over Tyrese too, and he also made terrible comments about bigger people.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

But guuuuuys, remember Gracie isn't plus-size! :roll:

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

Ewww, Justin Bieber is not attractive! Tyrese on the other hand... he could get it. What did he say about bigger girls?

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

tigresslily20 wrote:Ewww, Justin Bieber is not attractive! Tyrese on the other hand... he could get it. What did he say about bigger girls?
"No two situations are the same. If you are fat and nasty and you don't like the way you look, do something about it. It's simple," the singer-turned-actor replied. Continuing his no-holds-barred rant, he said, "When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don't look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that s--t. You worked your a-- off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell."
:?

He later apologized for "bad wording" but it sounded more like damage control. What a waste of hotness tbh.

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

What the fuck Tyrese

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

ThatOne wrote:
tigresslily20 wrote:Ewww, Justin Bieber is not attractive! Tyrese on the other hand... he could get it. What did he say about bigger girls?
"No two situations are the same. If you are fat and nasty and you don't like the way you look, do something about it. It's simple," the singer-turned-actor replied. Continuing his no-holds-barred rant, he said, "When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don't look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that s--t. You worked your a-- off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell."
:?

He later apologized for "bad wording" but it sounded more like damage control. What a waste of hotness tbh.
Wow... He just lost a fan. He's sexy, but any dude who attacks bigger people like that can kiss my fat ass.

Beautifulnightmare
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beautifulnightmare »

Graces recent selfie has caused a lot of controversy on instagram go and read the comments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

^ And of course her crazy stans are doing the absolute most to defend her. I hope more people start to see through her crap.

Edit: the person who wrote that apparently apologized to everyone. She probably felt cornered by the minions. Smh.

GuruGossiper15
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruGossiper15 »

ThatOne wrote:Her taste is just...idek.
xashley wrote:Maybe if she took a look at news articles, she'd see that JB asked a girl in Australia (who was apparently ~a size 14) if she was Hawaiian & proceeded to tell her that she "looked like a beached whale" and she should "go on The Biggest Loser" so he'd probably just think she was disgusting.
SMFH. That child is awful. Grace gushes over Tyrese too, and he also made terrible comments about bigger people.

Please. You do know that the story about him calling someone a beached whale is false.

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

Woah

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

^ They're right tbh. I appreciate some of these recent comments calling her out being civil (well that last one went kinda hard lol). It just makes her fans look worse in comparison.
GuruGossiper15 wrote:Please. You do know that the story about him calling someone a beached whale is false.
True or not, I've found him insufferable for a while regardless.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Doesn't she get it? No one's mad at her confidence, its her cockiness and shit don't stink attitude (as well as snide put downs at any chance she gets).
And why is she replying claiming that they prefer her in her depressed fingers-down-throat wrist-slitting state?
Ummm no don't start playing manipulative games. Well done for working through your issues Grace but its your own fault you turned into and unlikeable uppity bitch in the process.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

^^^^ Pssh! If she was so fingers down throat in the past maybe she'd have lost some fuckin' weight by now!
Sorry, and not trying to offend anyone w/ an eating disorder. I'm just so sick of Grace feeling she can talk shit then wanna run and cry when people tell her how it is.
Even though I believe she probably does/has suffered from depression I'm skeptical that it's as bad as she likes to claim.

Meeky
Learner
Learner

Post by Meeky »

She's such an attention whore. I wouldn't be suprised if she was lying or over exaggerating about her issues. I don't like doubting people especially when they have the courage to express such personal issues but I usually find those who suffer the worst suffer in silence. Not plaster it over the net in order to gain sympathy after being called out on their bullshit. Aaarrrgh she makes me so angry!!!

Return to “Grace F Victory”